Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja (35581 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) / Emir Sanusi With Daughter Shaheeda On Her Wedding Today / How Ooni Of Ife Was Represented At His Son’s Wedding Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by dgeepat(f): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nice one
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by kayo80(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
kennygee:
Only shows that less is more.

No boobs popping out, no backless dress display.

Just simple and classy.

There would be boobs popping out if she had any.
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by africanusvu(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
I wonder how and what thi lady would look like witout Makeups,how a handsome man like Ikiri fathers such ugly things still baffles imolites
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by MrCounselor: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
the whole pix is confusing me,
she looks cute and suddenly she looks old..
she looks dark/tan and suddenly she looks bleached/ghostly.

Congrats though.
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by IlekeHD: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
Is she using Photoshop to make herself look lighter?

Inferiority complex. If not bleaching its Photoshop.
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by emmykk(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Was she not the one kissing a white man on graduation.
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by AtlanticBreeze: 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ddaji:
Nonsense ordinary marriage they can't do in their village,they have to come to Abuja at the same time shouting Biafra
our oyel money was used to build abuja and lagos not cocoa money
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by jerflakes(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Iamsynord:
y light skin girls day always marry d dark men. ?

Dream man= Tall, dark and handsome
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by AtlanticBreeze: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
IlekeHD:

Ileke I wan marry you like that cheesy
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by pwetyquin(f): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is wht we call natural beauty, she luks stunning.
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by betterpikinn: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Former Imo state Governor Ikedi Ohakim's daughter, Adanma Ohakim had her white wedding today Saturday July 4 in Abuja. Check out the beautiful bride in her wedding dress. Stunning! After the cut are her brother, Obia Ohakim, his wife Oby and their son's gorg look to the wedding.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/check-out-adanma-ohakims-wedding-dress.html
Tief pikin angry
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by anochuko01(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
undecided that first pic though undecided
Is that the flor girl or the bridebrid e
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Iamsynord:
y light skin girls day always marry d dark men. ?

For complementary purpose.
Ayam yellow and my boo must be dark chocolate.

Black & yellow
Black & yellow
Black & yellow
Black & yellow
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by Cholls(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ddaji:
Nonsense ordinary marriage they can't do in their village,they have to come to Abuja at the same time shouting Biafra
my brother nawa o your bad belle too much o.
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by toprealman: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
pretydiva:
She's beautifully biuriful kiss..she luks petite..team petite gals rock jor smiley

D last pix tho shocked..where her boobs enter
EVERYONE IS NOT THAT LOOSE YOU THIS GIRL.
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by Ddaji(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

our oyel money was used to build abuja and lagos not cocoa money
popular saying in SS "if you see ibo man and snake,kill ibo man first before snake because he more dangerous than snake" Hmmm our oyel my foot
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by Mamaflex(f): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Awww!!! Pretty.
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by JUBILEE2000: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Is she light or dark skinned? A bit confused
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
... welldid

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by pressplay411(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
her dad is still a ritualist. mk the guy dey sleep with one eye open.
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by sugarcoconut(f): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrCounselor:
the whole pix is confusing me,

Congrats though.
Haven't u heard of picture angle before? That's simply y d last pic came out like that. She's naturally dark and d ist pic depicts what she 2ruly looks like.
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by petkoffDrake(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Simple is most definitely classy
just like u in ur dp
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by Kenfil(f): 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=MrCounselor post=35488895]the whole pix is confusing me,

Congrats though.[/quo

Read it again, they said Adanma, her brother and his wife Oge.. So the lady in white is adanma and the light skinned one is her sis in law..

1 Like

Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by ModiKen(m): 12:17am On Jul 05, 2015
Her twin sister Adanna got married last year. Good to see Adanma shine so brightly.

HML to you and ur hubby.
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by londoner: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2015
Very pretty bride....simple elegance.
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by sandrahnaub(f): 12:25am On Jul 05, 2015
WhhY
post=35488395:
[size=30pt]See Cool FM Big Boy, Freeze ’s N17m Wristwatch[/size]
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 6:23am On Jul 05, 2015
africanusvu:
I wonder how and what thi lady would look like witout Makeups,how a handsome man like Ikiri fathers such ugly things still baffles imolites

Ikiri should be made to explain this obnoxious happenings. .
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by Mykelpato(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2015
smiley thought she recently graduated abroad
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by Kristokx(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
[size=28pt]SEE HOW NIGERIANS DON COPY-COPY OYINBO!

THE GODS SAVE MY NATION FROM THIS SLAVE MENTALITY!

SHE EVEN WENT SO FAR AS TO BLEACHING HA SKIN!

NA WA OOO! MY ANCESTORS BE WEEPING t diA PIKIN![/size]
Please try read before you comment the story says the fair lady is her sis na wah oh too muh hate in our minds this days

1 Like

Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by realborn(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Simple is most definitely classy
Apt
Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by ethicalUser(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
IlekeHD:

Why don't u take your time to read this post carefully before commenting. The lady on blue is her sister in law and her . The dark guy is her bro. The groom's picture wasn't posted.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja by ConstantSinner(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
@ lalasticlala

Bro... You just ban me for 5 months.... I no kill person naw...

Abeg reduce am .... Am sowi... cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria / Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally / Police CSP Deployed To Magodo By Malami, IGP Defy Sanwo-olu Openly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.