Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Four Major Curses In Life That Makes People Lonely. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Four Major Curses In Life That Makes People Lonely. (483 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) / 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life / 20 Harsh Truths Of Life That You Never Accept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Major Curses In Life That Makes People Lonely. by rhotimee(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
I've always thought that there are four curses in life:
Being rich
Being powerful
Being beautiful/good looking
Being famous

I believe these things can sometimes be curses and not blessings like you'd assume. Most people would wish for such luck, however, in reality, some of the people that have one (or more) of the curses lead a very lonely existence. And that is because some people want them for what they have and not necessarily for who they are and it can be difficult to discern which people are really there for the right reasons. Having repeated bad experiences with people that are using them in turn makes it hard for them to trust people. So... just know that not everyone's life is as great as you think it is from outward appearances. Looks can be deceiving!
Re: Four Major Curses In Life That Makes People Lonely. by Shortyy(f): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
so true
Re: Four Major Curses In Life That Makes People Lonely. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
If this is wht makes pple lonely I want to be lonely for the rest of my life.
Re: Four Major Curses In Life That Makes People Lonely. by rhotimee(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lacomus:
If this is wht make pple lonely I want to be lonely for the rest of my life.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Office Space Sublet / Protest In South East Today / Woman Survives Ghastly Accident In Lagos, Escapes Unhurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.