Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] (86696 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... / 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) / Nigerian Born American Model Agu Ukaogo Flaunts His Eggplants In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by MeandSum: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2015
glimpse33:
candy is right tho!

Yoruba guys are 'TWO MINUTES MEN' smiley

I assume you have the experience to make that statement because you've been used by a lot of them! Yeye woman. Later you'll be in church praying for god to cure your STDs.
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Hey Long time.
sup bro
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Geesanni: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
MAKE SHE GO TEST ONDO GUY,SHE GO NO SAY KHAKHI NO B LEATHER
Donmichaelz:
wats up with Igbo girls and prostitution? afrocandy,maheeda,Tonto,etc
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Geesanni: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
LET D Igbo GIRL ASK BIANCA OJUKWU,WHETHER FKK OWN SMALL ,IF E SMALL SHE NO GO DEY LEAVE D Igbo WARRIOR JOYSTICK GO DEY CHOP D Yoruba ARMY JOYTICK(FKK).
ASK BIANCA TO TESTIFY
OR Igbo GIRLS GO ND MEET ONDO GUY ND EXPERIMENT WT DEM.
GentleToks:

Bro, there is no point for me to lie, i won't be given a medal for lying bruv. All i wanted to achieve by posting my personal xperience here is to prove that slut wrong; that a size of a guy's dick is not determined by his tribe or skin colour.

Let burst your bubble, how do i know that it's an abomination for Igbo girls to sleep with another man while still in their marriage? That was they-Igbo girlfriends told me as girlfriends before they got married to their respective husbands.

It's like Fani Kayode and Bianca story but d good thing about their own story is that Bianca didn't go back to FFK to be bleeped while she is still in her marriage with Ojukwu.

Shalom.
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by GentleToks(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Geesanni:
LET D Igbo GIRL ASK BIANCA OJUKWU,WHETHER FKK OWN SMALL ,IF E SMALL SHE NO GO DEY LEAVE D Igbo WARRIOR JOYSTICK GO DEY CHOP D Yoruba ARMY JOYTICK(FKK).
ASK BIANCA TO TESTIFY
OR Igbo GIRLS GO ND MEET ONDO GUY ND EXPERIMENT WT DEM.

Represented Ondo state to d fullest as far as Igbo girls are concerned and Yorubas @ large.
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by GIYAZZ(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
NigellusHosan:
sup bro
Bro, you remember me?
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Bro, you remember me?
not really
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by GIYAZZ(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
NigellusHosan:

not really
god_of_music

1 Like

Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Bro, you remember me?
not really
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Geesanni: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2015
AS IN (I NO UNDASTAND U OOOOO).
GentleToks:

Represented Ondo state to d fullest as far as Igbo girls are concerned and Yorubas @ large.
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by ZITRAN: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
She just dey talk thrash if I handle her by the time i Bleep her pussy she won't be able to say thrash about Yoruba boys
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Rotimi47: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
glimpse33:
candy is right tho!

Yoruba guys are 'TWO MINUTES MEN' smiley
if you're a lady, you never jam true Yoruba guys because you go see things wey go make you fear fear itself.
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 10, 2015
Donmichaelz:
wats up with Igbo girls and prostitution? afrocandy,maheeda,Tonto,etc

Maheeda and Tonto are Igbo girls now until we start discussing oil, then they are Edo and Ikwerre.
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Greenbullet(m): 1:24am On Dec 01, 2015
lawanson44:
Very true. Yorubaboon guys have very small dìcks just as they have small brains. One yoruba girl wey I dey fùck called bose confirmed it.
please be moderate with your usage of language/expression .insulting the Yoruba tribe might make you feel better but deep down you know you are barbaric and lack the brain size (0.0kb) to know when to shut the Bleep up and when to open your shitpit
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Greenbullet(m): 1:26am On Dec 01, 2015
CSTR2:
lol . okay.
I can see why a lot of yoruba men are useless.
You guys are not different from women(with all due respect to women).
The women wey agree to date una dey try.
Igbo women are basically whores to the core.#oto oro
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2015
Greenbullet:
please be moderate with your usage of language/expression .insulting the Yoruba tribe might make you feel better but deep down you know you are barbaric and lack the brain size (0.0kb) to know when to shut the Bleep up and when to open your shitpit

Size is measured with the unit: kg=Kilograms
Data Speed is measured with kb=Kilobytes

You talked about my Brain Size and you then say it is 0.00kb instead of 0.00kg

Now we know who doesn't even have a brain at all!

All Hail Awo-Ole-Owo's free education grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Greenbullet(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
lawanson44:

Size is measured with the unit: kg=Kilograms
Data Speed is measured with kb=Kilobytes

You talked about my Brain Size and you then say it is 0.00kb instead of 0.00kg

Now we know who doesn't even have a brain at all!

All Hail Awo-Ole-Owo's free education grin grin grin
I would like to know the institutions you passed through so that my child does not make the mistake of taking the admission form .a brain is a natural supercomputer ,so I stating your brain as 0.0kb is absolutely right. note: the intellectual ability of your brain can never be measured in kg.O.D.E
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Greenbullet:
I would like to know the institutions you passed through so that my child does not make the mistake of taking the admission form .a brain is a natural supercomputer ,so I stating your brain as 0.0kb is absolutely right. note: the intellectual ability of your brain can never be measured in kg.O.D.E

Was it not Size you mentioned in your comment? Size which was interpreted as weight based on your comment is measured in kg while data speed is measured in kb! Choi! Brainless foooool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Greenbullet(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
lawanson44:

Was it not Size you mentioned in your comment? Size which was interpreted as weight based on your comment is measured in kg while data speed is measured in kb! Choi! Brainless foooool
define or concept of size because size has many definitions eg the size of a car ,the size of a memory card or the size of or 0.0kb brain.please go back to school touting ain't good for you.
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Greenbullet:
define or concept of size because size has many definitions eg the size of a car ,the size of a memory card or the size of or 0.0kb brain.please go back to school touting ain't good for you.

I pity your parents cos they are not aware their son is a worthless im.becile
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Greenbullet(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
lawanson44:

I pity your parents cos they are not aware their son is a worthless im.becile
your lack of. vocabulary control has resulted you to self pity .note: am not a worthless slowpoke ,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Bathes With Ladies In Bathroom. Shares Video On Instagram / May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.