Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads (42471 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 / Gbenro Ajibade And Uti Nwachukwu Look Dapper In Matching Suits (photo) / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Beautiful couple, wishing them a happier married life.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by YabaLeftist: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Good.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by akatekpe(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Me can't see what's stunning in d babe oo..i think d make up is too much..my opinion sha

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by uzo200(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
end time
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by Enoquin(f): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
She is beautiful and her gown is gorgeous, her body was made for it
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by pwetyquin(f): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hapi married life n wish u guys a blissful marriage.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by bishoptobad: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
It nake sence
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by Nickymezor(f): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gd to knw
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by martineverest(m): 12:18am On Jul 05, 2015
all diz kogi boys don dey drag our edo girls from us
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by ZianaJordana(f): 12:44am On Jul 05, 2015
I don't like it. undecided I prefer African dresses at weddings, not plain, ugly, generic ass white European wedding dresses. lipsrsealed
EMBRACE YOUR CULTURE, AND STOP TRYING TO EMULATE EUROPEANS! STOP PUTTING EUROPEAN CULTURE ON A PEDESTAL!!!! THEY LOOK RIDICULOUS! angry
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 05, 2015
martineverest:
all diz kogi boys don dey drag our edo girls from us

But you say you no like Bini girls now hahaa..
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 05, 2015
what is ridiculous is this comment. many women dream of walking down the isle in a white wedding dress. just because they do so doesn't make them any less African. if u want to get married in iro & buba on your wedding day, u can go ahead, but don't look down on women who wear white wedding dresses. it's their wedding, they can do as they wish. u only get married once, there're still 364 days left in a year to wear african dresses.

ZianaJordana:
I don't like it. undecided I prefer African dresses at weddings, not plain, ugly, generic ass white European wedding dresses. lipsrsealed
EMBRACE YOUR CULTURE, AND STOP TRYING TO EMULATE EUROPEANS! STOP PUTTING EUROPEAN CULTURE ON A PEDESTAL!!!! THEY LOOK RIDICULOUS! angry
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by GodMode: 4:28am On Jul 05, 2015
aflyingbird:
what is ridiculous is this comment. many women dream of walking down the isle in a white wedding dress. just because they do so doesn't make them any less African. if u want to get married in iro & buba on your wedding day, u can go ahead, but don't look down on women who wear white wedding dresses. it's their wedding, they can do as they wish. u only get married once, there're still 364 days left in a year to wear african dresses.

Rubbish...

There are white Traditional gowns/dresses that can be sowngringringrin

Stop been ignorant... Tell your tailor to sow a white traditional wedding gown its not compulsory to tie gele( if your tribe ties gele)grin.

The truth is African women look better when they trads...

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by ZianaJordana(f): 6:05am On Jul 05, 2015
aflyingbird:

Many women dream of walking down the isle in a white wedding dress, and that's because they've been conditioned into thinking that European culture is superior. It's their wedding day, they can do as they wish, but that doesn't mean that I have to approve/agree with what they chose to do. There is still 364 days of the year to wear European clothes, as these people probably do. Your wedding day is meant to be the most special day of your life, and it's good to embrace your culture, your roots, who you are, instead of trying to conform to Eurocentric social norms and expectations. I agree with the other guy, too. I do think African women look better in traditional wedding clothing.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by dgeepat(f): 6:13am On Jul 05, 2015
Things we do Fø̲̣̣я̅ luv. Lol
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by jannies: 6:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Beautiful!
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by damiloladuke: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2015
that dress for good for curtains

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ ABOUT MY FUNNY PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by adellam16(f): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2015
goldrush111:
As you read this, actors Osas Ighodaro and hubby Gbenro Ajibade are about to walk down the aisle in New York.

Their wedding is happening at the Christ The King RC Church, New York city. And yea, Gbenro’s dreads are gone.

He shaved them off for love. Singers Praiz, Dr Sid, Ubi Franklin,Kenneth Okolie are part of the groomsmen.

: http://goldrushnews247.com/osas-ighodaro-stuns-in-her-wedding-dress-hubby-gbenro-ajibade-shaved-his-dreads-photos/
Like who cares? What is wrong with nairaland? Like dis news is lame God help nairaland!
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by adellam16(f): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2015
aflyingbird:

Uncle! Let me remind u dat even d western culture is being abused! White wedding dresses in Euro culture means virginity and purity! All dese women wearing white wedding dresses are mostly not virgins! So women dieing to wear white wedding dress but have been panshed by old boyfriends or deir new hubby before marriage r deceiving dem selves
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by ERONX(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2015
see as Praize beards b like Arda turan own

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by MemphisDepay(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2015
As much as am not a big fan of gbenro, cutting the dreadlocks really didn't make look any better, he was better off with the dreads... As for osas, she is such a sweet poraro.. And as for praiz,he is cute, but that long beards of his made him look horrible. *drops pen*
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by RuffRhyder(m): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2015
Happy married life.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2015
like I said, it's their wedding, they can wear what they like. anyone who doesn't like it, tough!

ZianaJordana:

Many women dream of walking down the isle in a white wedding dress, and that's because they've been conditioned into thinking that European culture is superior. It's their wedding day, they can do as they wish, but that doesn't mean that I have to approve/agree with what they chose to do. There is still 364 days of the year to wear European clothes, as these people probably do. Your wedding day is meant to be the most special day of your life, and it's good to embrace your culture, your roots, who you are, instead of trying to conform to Eurocentric social norms and expectations. I agree with the other guy, too. I do think African women look better in traditional wedding clothing.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2015
what the? since when did this turn into virginity issue? i don't give a hoot if a woman who wears a white wedding dress isn't a virgin and neither should you! that's none of ya damn business and not for u to judge!

adellam16:
Uncle! Let me remind u dat even d western culture is being abused! White wedding dresses in Euro culture means virginity and purity! All dese women wearing white wedding dresses are mostly not virgins! So women dieing to wear white wedding dress but have been panshed by old boyfriends or deir new hubby before marriage r deceiving dem selves

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by tylesh(f): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Beautiful couple...can't wait to get married smiley
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by keandre: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2015
grin soji don shave hm Dreads
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by Mourin(f): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
HLM 2 'em, wishing 'em da best
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by LADYARIK(f): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Buh shez not a beautiful as Aminat508

Ok
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by segedoo(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2015
elantraceey:
Congrats to them smiley

Hey! how are you?
Hope you're good
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by elantraceey(f): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
segedoo:

Hey! how are you?

Hope you're good

i'm good,you?
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by segedoo(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
elantraceey:

i'm good,you?

I'm good but would love some female presence right now. I miss the energy u guys radiate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo / Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight / Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.