Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads (42455 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 / Gbenro Ajibade And Uti Nwachukwu Look Dapper In Matching Suits (photo) / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by adellam16(f): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2015
aflyingbird:
what the? since when did this turn into virginity issue? i don't give a hoot if a woman who wears a white wedding dress isn't a virgin and neither should you! that's none of ya damn business and not for u to judge!

I don't get? Why r u vibrating? R we fighting? Read my comments carefully and understand. I aint no judge! I'm just telling u wat white wedding dresses symbolizes in d Western world of old! Me aint a virgin too so why r u carrying my matter on ur head like we have a score to settle! Please relax and take it easy! U r too young for dis attitude na! Haba!
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2015
if you're not a virgin, I AM. so don't think i'm supporting them because i'm not. and you say you're not judging. you brought up virginity when we weren't walking about that. leave her or other women's virginity out of it, not your business. so you're not even a virgin and acting like you're better than them because you support african dresses. fine, that's you, other african women can wear what thet want. nothing to be upset about here. get it? good.

adellam16:
I don't get? Why r u vibrating? R we fighting? Read my comments carefully and understand. I aint no judge! I'm just telling u wat white wedding dresses symbolizes in d Western world of old! Me aint a virgin too so why r u carrying my matter on ur head like we have a score to settle! Please relax and take it easy! U r too young for dis attitude na! Haba!
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by adellam16(f): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
aflyingbird:
if you're not a virgin, I AM. so don't think i'm supporting them because i'm not. and you say you're not judging. you brought up virginity when we weren't walking about that. leave her or other women's virginity out of it, not your business. so you're not even a virgin and acting like you're better than them because you support african dresses. fine, that's you, other african women can wear what thet want. nothing to be upset about here. get it? good.

Ur not making sense to me still. D gist is about wat white wedding dresses symbolizes in Europe, dose who know wat I mean know. I'm married wit 2 kids so y shuld I still b a virgin, I don't know bout u. But if u prefer screaming ur head off continiously b my guest. I'm done trying to reason. with u. If u like reply!
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
who is screaming? mcheeew, commot for road make i see better thing jor. if you cannot understand simple English, then I pity you.

adellam16:
I'm sure there is something wrong with dis lady! Ur not making sense to me still. But if u prefer screaming ur head off continiously b my guest. I'm done trying to reason. with u. If u like reply!
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by adellam16(f): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
aflyingbird:
idiot, who is screaming? mcheeew, commot for road make i see better thing jor

c dis one? U dey E fight for social media! U get chance o. Keep it up
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2015
He looks more like a human now.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by mikaelzX(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2023
tylesh:
Beautiful couple...can't wait to get married smiley
Hey dear.
I found this comment from 2015 interesting and would like to know:
Are you married?
If yes, any regrets?
If no, why not?
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by tylesh(f): 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
mikaelzX:
Hey dear.
I found this comment from 2015 interesting and would like to know:
Are you married?
If yes, any regrets?
If no, why not?

No, I'm not
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by mikaelzX(m): 3:10am On Mar 31, 2023
tylesh:

No, I'm not
Okay...
Thanks for answering. Any immediate plans? Asking for a friend tongue

I actually do remember you from around 2015/17 nairaland.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by tylesh(f): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
mikaelzX:
Okay...
Thanks for answering. Any immediate plans? Asking for a friend tongue

I actually do remember you from around 2015/17 nairaland.
Please can you go straight to the point. What exactly is the issue?
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by mikaelzX(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
tylesh:

easy....
Re: Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads by Taciturn1: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2023
tylesh:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.