Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

God Does Not Support Gambling, How True Is This - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / God Does Not Support Gambling, How True Is This (388 Views)

How True Is Pele And The Nigerian Civil War Story? (Photo) / Is Betting/gambling Really That Bad? / Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Does Not Support Gambling, How True Is This by Christmasdon(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Someone told me, why am i praying for the game which i gave him to play for me, that God is not a gambler, he went further to tell me where Jesus christ chased away huslers making money in his fathers temple. But, i told him that God Almighty is the God of winner [am not a member of winners chapel o] . Please ,what can you make out of this.?
Re: God Does Not Support Gambling, How True Is This by dulux07(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
The bible does not directly condemn gambling, d same way as alcohol, infact d 'casting of lots' was recorded in d bible. But d bible condemns d love of money, n d greed to get rich quickly, wch is d motive behind gamblin. The bible also says flee rm anytin dat might lead to sin, Gambling will most likely lead to sin, cos sooner or later u bcom addicted.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Our Do You Know Segment Featuring Victor Moses / Health Warning To Arsenal Fans / UEFA Nominees Announce: Messi, Ronaldo Or Suárez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.