Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,146 members, 7,953,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Joining The Nigerian Defence Academy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Joining The Nigerian Defence Academy (739 Views)

Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy / Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment 2016 – NSCDC 2016 Recruitment / Things To Consider Before Joining The Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joining The Nigerian Defence Academy by doncrvito(m): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Why we joined the NDA and are soldiers: the urge to wear uniforms and command power is a reason,so also is love for the country.but whats your reason
Re: Joining The Nigerian Defence Academy by lollystiver(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
@OP wht ur view abt marine how sure are you if the forum is out and did you kw any useful website where I can get there information here in lag
Re: Joining The Nigerian Defence Academy by doncrvito(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Just type how to enter nigerian defence academy on google...their website will pop up.....and bro all my years in nda,marines are shit..no levels..join airforce or military
Re: Joining The Nigerian Defence Academy by doncrvito(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Just type how to enter nigerian defence academy on google...their website will pop up.....and bro all my years in nda,marines are shit..no levels..join airforce or military.sierra oscar romeo romeo yankey

(1) (Reply)

IBEDC Recruitiment / Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' / Help: I Need Your Candid Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.