Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna (19478 Views)

Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by kestolove95(m): 4:40am On Jul 05, 2015
el-rufai is to ugly
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by djblue007(m): 4:40am On Jul 05, 2015
glimpse33:
Good move! smiley
Polio is worst than HIV/aids

But, Why the polio virus choose to dwell only in the north is the question i keep asking the gods
Poliomyelitis is caused by the polio viruses I, II, III which could be transmitted through human faeces, water or food contaminated with faeces, direct contact with an infected person. The northerners are MOSTLY infected because they lack access to potable water(due to extremely high temperature) and their personal and enviromental hygiene is very poor. They even believe in their culture and religions so much that they reject the available preventive vaccines( due to illiteracy). If a heath worker tries to administer a vaccine on a northerner's baby, he/she has to be very careful, as these people won't just let u. Such a health worker can even be harmed or killed if he/she dares them. I guess this is the reason El- Rufai flags off this programme. POLIO thrives in an area like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by mezabo(m): 4:45am On Jul 05, 2015
idiot still have a son this young? the boy will become fatherless before age 20. old men won't let small girls rest since 1230ac
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Lexusgs430: 4:56am On Jul 05, 2015
At his age a child this young? Na wa o!!!! No need for Family Planning (Bank of Nigeria feeding his generation born and unborn).
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by horla32: 5:05am On Jul 05, 2015
Etisalat Nigeria Fresh Graduate& Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

http://cuts.name/3tg
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Gurgle(f): 6:00am On Jul 05, 2015
glimpse33:
Good move! smiley

But, Why the polio virus choose to dwell only in the north is the question i keep asking the gods

Somebody started a rumour that the polio vaccine was a plot from the West to make muslims infertile

so all the northerners stopped taking the vaccine

et voila sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by tuk2ato(m): 6:04am On Jul 05, 2015
That's true.
Gurgle:

Somebody started a rumour that the polio vaccine was a plot from the West to make muslims infertile

et voila sad
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by 400billionman: 6:23am On Jul 05, 2015
Otherwise abokii won't allow their children immunization..
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by jamesbawa(m): 6:28am On Jul 05, 2015
El rufai my nigger
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 05, 2015
Expsbterror:
No go do mistake ooooo mister.

But I wonder the point he is making "that parents can vaccinate their kiddos.? "

A big SHIOR to;
guerqru
Pheals
marinagirl
grayht
adepiero
redvektor
Dharniel

The point El Rufai is making is that ''See the Polio vaccine is safe.I am even giving it to my own child''.

That will shut up all those people who oppose polio vaccination up North...and end the scourge once and for all.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

et voila sad

Oddly enough....most of the info was from American anti-vaccination sites/groups....some of which have Christian origins.

There are many people around the world who do not believe in vaccination. It is not just Muslims or Northerners.
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Gurgle(f): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Oddly enough....most of the info was from American anti-vaccination sites/groups....some of which have Christian origins.

There are many people around the world who do not believe in vaccination. It is not just Muslims or Northerners.

look mehn, no need to get defensive im not implying anything about muslims or northerners, but that's just what happened

if you have a problem with it why not go to the north and tell them to stop killing UN workers for no reason!
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Mykelpato(m): 6:54am On Jul 05, 2015
lipsrsealed thought his grown up sons don die? Where im get the kid again from
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by JuanDeDios: 6:56am On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
So what should we do?
You mean you can't see the value of this beyond the politics?
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

look mehn, no need to get defensive im not implying anything about muslims or northerners, but that's just what happened

if you have a problem with it why not go to the north and tell them to stop killing UN workers for no reason!

1.I was not defending Northern anti vaxxers....I was just merely commenting on the irony of Muslim antivaxxers relying on Christian sources for their anti vaccination rhetoric.

2.No vaccination workers have been killed up North. It isn't Pakistan you know.
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Gurgle(f): 7:06am On Jul 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:

1.I was not defending Northern anti vaxxers....I was just merely commenting on the irony of Muslim antivaxxers relying on Christian sources for their anti vaccination rhetoric.

2.No vaccination workers have been killed up North. It isn't Pakistan you know.

I didn't say you were defending them as such I said your tone was defensive

but I think maybe thats just how you sound in general

they killed some unicef workers a couple of years ago
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by chyket(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2015
I feel the reason why he is using his kids to showcase this programme is because some northerners always boycott the programme for one reason or the other.I guess he is just trying to tell people that this is safe and healthy for the kids,if not i wont put it on my kids.
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by tonynoxy(m): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2015
Is he a doctor?
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by ICEMAN(m): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2015
My house help just made bacon and eggs. This has no place on the front page. There are many men who do much more, El Rufai's responsibility at this point is to make Kaduna State viable and alleviate the suffering of the masses. Nobody gives an F if he cooked dodo this morning. Let's be realistic and not stupid. There are pressing issues and this is not one of them.
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by temitemi1(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2015
Trash!
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by ayusco85(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
haha I think say you wicked o lol

Nah am not wicked o. grin
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by babadenno: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nice one grin
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by teemahteemah(f): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
glimpse33:
Good move! smiley

Why can't you pretend to have sense?
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by MeandSum: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2015
glimpse33:
Good move! smiley

It does not choose to dwell there. It's a combination of the environment and the people's general attitudes towards vaccination ( based on false believe that america and Europe are out to get their fertility).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Have Failed Nigerians - ASUU To Buhari / You’re Lying About Roads Construction, Ortom Blasts Wike / Governor Ajimobi At Eid Prayer Ground In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.