Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It (62263 Views)

Comedian Yan Baba Celebrates His Birthday With Hilarious Pictures / (PHOTOS) Terry-g Flaunts Pink Lips In This New Selfie / Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by TeamSimple(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2015
MemphisDepay:
If terry G was an Argentine, he would have won a major trophy by now. Am not bashing messi o. Lol
Messi won the Olympics for Argentina. And asfar fifa is concerned,the Olympics is the next thing after the worldcup.
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by queebeediva(f): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2015
Honorable terry J God don bless you e remain me . Nice lovly home .
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by texazzpete(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2015
That caption in the OP...was that meant to be funny?
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by Chinom(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Nice home, but he should have remained loyal to his Agege roots. There are good mansions to be bought there too or he could just build one. Agege made him.
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by chigoizie7(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2015
vimi:
The ones that always ask for recharge card should be under mobile banking grin

Meanwhile @TerryG, iits just a matter of time before uu burn this ur cute mansion down with ur unrepentant weed smoking cool

Show me a chronic weed smoker with sense n I'll convince uu hell iis not real cool

U wey no de smoke weed, wat have u done with ur senses?

1 Like

Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by AnnieBeyonce(f): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2015
nice
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Those who wrote top 20 Nigeria richest musicians or their networth didn't include.
Terry G
Wande coal
Dr sid
Da prince
Orits femi
etc all the above listed names are ahead of patoranking, chidima etc
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2015
harveypienews:
The Ginger master who just got himself a Ferrari sometime last week has finally acquired a new home somewhere in Magodo. No more renting of house, the super Terry G took to his instagram to share a sneak peak with his family and a very hilarious caption

He says;
Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria.

1. A girl who asks for money all the time is called “Commercial Bank”

2. A girl who calls you For food always is called “ Agricultural development Bank”

; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/terry-g-shows-off-his-new-home-with.html
REAL PROOF OF WHERE TERRY G ACTUALLY SAID HE BOUGHT THE HOUSE AND THE CAR BY HIMSELF..EITHER TWITTER HANDLE OR YOUTUBE VIDEO..OR ELSE I DON'T BELIEVE IT..OR TAKE THIS POST DOWN..IF YOU LIKE THIS COMMENT LIKE IF YOU DON'T SHARE..PASS THE LOVE
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2015
pretydiva:
Congratulations 2 him. D house is fyn
You are looking good on ur dp
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2015
pretydiva:
Congratulations 2 him. D house is fyn
How do you cope?
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by carzola(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2015
He bought a semi-detached Duplex and you call that a mansion? i thought this picture should be captioned from one of his social media accounts? @OP please dont spoil the image of terry GEE that house is not his... i know the landlord..
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by crackhouse(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2015
glimpse33:
I love Terry
Even though he smokes weed, dude still has talent, money & sense.

unlike most of y'all that smokes Igbo & start roaming about, reading newspaper upside down e.t.c
grin

poster below me: what av I done this time
why won't u love him, at least he got some money. Even a mad man with money is being loved by somebody.
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
Don't say am hating,how do u know it is his house.. He shared another house on his IG PAGE AND PUT A FUNNY JOKE.. SO WHICH ONE IS REALLY HIS HOUSE
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by horlakunle25(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chinom:
Nice home, but he should have remained loyal to his Agege roots. There are good mansions to be bought there too or he could just build one. Agege made him.
wat is dis 1 ya saying?.... Did terry live @ agege b4
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by fanzz: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
That ma Gee cheesy
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by ilovecritics(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
vimi:
The ones that always ask for recharge card should be under mobile banking grin

Meanwhile @TerryG, iits just a matter of time before uu burn this ur cute mansion down with ur unrepentant weed smoking cool

Show me a chronic weed smoker with sense n I'll convince uu hell iis not real cool

Hey!! Hey!!!!!
I smoke weed, I don't know who you are or what you do but I can bet 1M that I can feed you for 20years!!

Maybe while I'm training you, i'll have you serve me my plate of SK every morning.

I TOO KNOW - Make I ask u sef; una get that kind house
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by Ray75(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Thank God for him.
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by Rooneyboy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
glimpse33:

reading newspaper upside down

This babe, I just like ur sense of humor grin grin grin , very rare to find witty ladies .
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by jossy26: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Same Terry G I still saw some few weeks ago in a bar at oko oba to come smoke weed, he came with one rickety range rover like that.

Not hating but this isn't Terry Gs house abeg, I sabi Terry G back then in Balogun Iju ishaga
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by kabaka1: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
God don butter his bread. Congrats to him!!!
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by tiger28: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
kayo80:
Caption is kinda dry...nice house tho. Wait, did he really get a Ferrari?
when even wiz kid can't buy a Ferrari? ??lie, overhype!
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by no2fuks(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
person pikin
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by XtraSmooth404: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
I just Like this guy grin
I remember when free madness was on top ten countdown!
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by no2fuks(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
cana882:
Terry Ginger... nice house. we dey miss u oh, release song abeg

Reminds me of my friend wey smoke Benson fnsh com dey argue sey terryG dey make sense 4 him songs pass 2face grin

there is no right or wrong just different opinions
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by moshould(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nice one !!! Emi a loooo..turn by turn e go reach me by d grace of Almighty God...
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by cana882(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
no2fuks:

there is no right or wrong just different opinions
true, though many people's opinion just lyk mine would b 2face's better
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by feyilag(f): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
efilefun:
Congrats Ginger master... The caption to that picture actually means alot, when you stop keeping girlfriends you will have alot to save and invest.

Madness pays now its just left for someone to discover which part of the madness would rake in the millions, imagine Denrenle not going mad that dude might still be looking for job now.. Look deep and discover that madness!!! it pays

.lwkmd
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
congrats

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by MemphisDepay(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
TeamSimple:

Messi won the Olympics for Argentina. And asfar fifa is concerned,the Olympics is the next thing after the worldcup.
it seems you just started watching football... Don't you know football is an inferior sport in olympics?
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by EddyTeddy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
glimpse33:
I love Terry
Even though he smokes weed, dude still has talent, money & sense.

unlike most of y'all that smokes Igbo & start roaming about, reading newspaper upside down e.t.c
grin

poster below me: what av I done this time
because say u dey smoke weed too na make u rush talk say u lyk am
Re: Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It by TeamSimple(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
MemphisDepay:
it seems you just started watching football... Don't you know football is an inferior sport in olympics?
Inferior in olympics,but placed second after the fifa world cup according to fifa. Stop Hating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) / Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.