Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) (90288 Views)

Ngozi Ezeonu's Son, Chidera Ezeonu Pictured / Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. / Nollywood Actress Dior Chidera Adiele Poses Completely Nude (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by sheymoni(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
pat077:
Na who give this one belle.
Jonny
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sommyangel:
I guess her husband is in full support

Such husband should be chained too. The issue is public sensitivity and decency, not family approval.
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by gamaliel121(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
What Hollywood can do.. Nollywood can do even better. Check out these mind blowing totally nude photos of Nollywood actress Dior Chidera Adiele. Dior recently had the shoot, 24th June, 2015 to celebrate her pregnancy and her new body. And according to her photographer, his intention was to create a beautiful painting. You like?

Dior is also a video vixen, she has been featured in one of Reekado Banks music videos. See more pics after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/heavily-pregnant-nollywood-actress-dior.html

Niceee
Even tho her milk industry is small
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by gamaliel121(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sommyangel:

Maybe she's a baby mama
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by Otoms: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
All this girl na complate mad ppl in the Nollywood mixed with prostitute. See. We african we have culture no matter wot you do whiteman cannot convert uS. Ike na esi ka nsi ugly bingo
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by whisperj: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Feel bad for the baby that will come out of that womb...
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by topsco(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Iranu.......yi shaa.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by NifemiOlu(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
I don't know any of these Nollywood people since the days of Regina Askia. I guess some of y'all have time for Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by nigelcoop: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Scrypt:
This is so sad cry. I am depressed from seeing this to say the least.

The world is gone. cry cry
lmao see as you cary the matter personal sotey u dey depress...na wa oo
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by Realist2: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
angelTI:
I have not seen her in any movie before neither have I heard her name.

Every mgbeke is now an actor/actress undecided

No, she is an actress in blue film industry.
An eyesore.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by contematawa(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
I personal believe, this is end time .

Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
I swear,Jesus is coming tomao.
Hw ll a beautiful young lady go nude?
Did the pics leaked online?
Was she drunk taking tis nude pix?
Is she having spiritual problems?
Is she a prostitute?

Many question begging for answers.
System of things has nose-dived!!!
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ike nsi.
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by emmyblow: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by ilovecritics(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Henrypraise41:
Nonesense, let her people hold her before she starts picking things on the road, this is total madness.

How did u now know the details of the story? How can u stop reading and then comment? Show off undecided
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by qasmah(f): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
What Hollywood can do.. Nollywood can do even better. Check out these mind blowing totally nude photos of Nollywood actress Dior Chidera Adiele. Dior recently had the shoot, 24th June, 2015 to celebrate her pregnancy and her new body. And according to her photographer, his intention was to create a beautiful painting. You like?

Dior is also a video vixen, she has been featured in one of Reekado Banks music videos. See more pics after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/heavily-pregnant-nollywood-actress-dior.html
unfortunately ,sometime soon ,d unborn child will see this n follow suit n the cycle will go on.......LORD HAVE MERCY!!!
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by rahamawa(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
ok....ok.....ok.....ok.....No wonder for whatever you would be reported to be doing......We have already known that you noolywood actors & actresses are spreading and influencing sexual intercourse in all parts of d country......So take it or leave,"you must reap what you sow" in your lifetime.......mtsewwwww!!!!!!!!!......What kind of nonsensical habit is this?........
FlirtyKaren:
more
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Henrypraise41:
Nonesense, let her people hold her before she starts picking things on the road, this is total madness.
And it isn't when u view it from a Hollywood mag right?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by Gabrendo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by Gabrendo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Otoms:
All this girl na complate mad ppl in the Nollywood mixed with prostitute. See. We african we have culture no matter wot you do whiteman cannot convert uS. Ike na esi ka nsi ugly bingo
All this pretenders. We all live a lie in Africa.
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by Ladybluecash(f): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Henrypraise41:
am tellin you
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by Ladybluecash(f): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
pat077:
Na who give this one belle.
na d madman wey dey stay for obalende under bridge
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by Gabrendo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ladybluecash:
na d madman wey dey stay for obalende under bridge
Bunch of pretenders. Ur breaths stinks...
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by pseudonomer: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Stopped reading when i saw the word NOLLYWOOD. The only organization in Nigeria with the highest numbers, of women who LACK self respect.

Nigerians can criticize... What I will say is that she's beautiful if she can look this pretty with pregnancy.
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by HungerBAD: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
pseudonomer:

Nigerians can criticize... What I will say is that she's beautiful if she can look this pretty with pregnancy.

Pervert.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by gbengus26(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Why can't that Lady have a little respect to herself. Nonsense!
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by ddugeri(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Scrypt:
This is so sad cry. I am depressed from seeing this to say the least.

The world is gone. cry cry
i learnt u re related to her
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by Theophrastus(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sommyangel:
Sommyangel:
Sommyangel:

MANY ARE MAD BUT FEW ARE ROAMING THE STREETS
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by drehdinho(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is practically an act of stupidity. I guess she was asked to do this in exchange for millions. Cos' this can't be done without reasons. But whatsoever the reason may be; she's a disgrace to Africa and her parents.
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by modestdude(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Abeg, is the husband a photographer
Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by matingo(f): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
She is a beauty.
The unclad part was unnecessary.
Don't know what she was trying to prove.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) / Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.