Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Clear My Curiosity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Clear My Curiosity (1483 Views)

Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / My Curiosity Of Who My Future Wife Will Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clear My Curiosity by dwayni: 7:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Since Jesus came to replace the old testament how about no tithe? Tithe is among the things of old testament.

Why are churches and pastors all about the money and getting rich unlike Mosque and Imams?

More churches less mosque?

Re: Clear My Curiosity by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 05, 2015
1 Jesus never replaced the Old Testament he fulfilled them.. that is making them complete. Sealing the prophecies with his blood so the forgiveness of sin is no more by the blood of goat but by the blood of Jesus Christ who is the Son Of God.

2.Tithe and offering is to be paid to Christ the High Priest. You can only do this by using your title and offering for the poor and needy for by doing that you do it for Christ.

3. Paying tithe is not wrong but your tithe spend on anything other than the gospel and the needy is unacceptable to God. The paying of Tithe in the Old testament God command that no man may lack in the land of Isreal as the Son of Levi have no inheritance. That is Why the early church use the offerings to for the needy that none may lack.

1 Like

Re: Clear My Curiosity by chybykee(m): 7:06am On Jul 05, 2015
To develop the church and help the needy.

They ain't gonna do that with their fingers you know wink

1 Like

Re: Clear My Curiosity by CountDracula(m): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2015
dwayni:
Since Jesus came to replace the old testament how about no tithe? Tithe is among the things of old testament.

Why are churches and pastors all about the money and getting rich unlike Mosque and Imams?

Where exactly did u see that Jesus came to replace the old testament? undecided

And pls stop comparing religions. Its stvpid to do dat
Re: Clear My Curiosity by dwayni: 7:10am On Jul 05, 2015
chybykee:

Help the needy? I bet the same needy that can't afford their private high schools and universities?
Re: Clear My Curiosity by dwayni: 7:11am On Jul 05, 2015
CountDracula:

Where exactly did u see that Jesus came to replace the old testament? undecided

And pls stop comparing religions. Its stvpid to do dat

What's more stupid me speaking the truth or you being a dumbass?
Re: Clear My Curiosity by menesheh(m): 7:12am On Jul 05, 2015
dwayni:

They interpret the bible to suit them. They do cherry picking, slavery is not good but tithe is awesome.

People will soon get tired of being gullible especially with the high rate of Internet penetration and scientific facts about things.

Facts dont give a fucck about your feeling.

1 Like

Re: Clear My Curiosity by CountDracula(m): 7:15am On Jul 05, 2015
dwayni:

What's more stupid me speaking the truth or you being a dumbass?

Dude, nobody is forcin u to b in any religion, so dnt condemn any, if u wanna b a muslim because dey dnt pay tithe au revoir, if u wanna b a xtian cos dey dnt have to pray 5tyms a day dats ur business, dnt come here and start smthg u won't b able to stop... And Jesus didn't come to replace d old testament. Pls if ure ignorant jus shut up dnt jus come and blab here
Re: Clear My Curiosity by dwayni: 7:18am On Jul 05, 2015
CountDracula:

Dude, nobody is forcin u to b in any religion, so dnt condemn any, if u wanna b a muslim because dey dnt pay tithe au revoir, if u wanna b a xtian cos dey dnt have to pray 5tyms a day dats ur business, dnt come here and start smthg u won't b able to stop... And Jesus didn't come to replace d old testament. Pls if ure ignorant jus shut up dnt jus come and blab here

Ignorant? You just sound empty as dog shiit
Re: Clear My Curiosity by CountDracula(m): 7:18am On Jul 05, 2015
dwayni:

Ok kid
Re: Clear My Curiosity by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2015
chybykee:

In developing the Church you mean?
Re: Clear My Curiosity by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 05, 2015
dwayni:

I will say you just describe yourself.
Re: Clear My Curiosity by dwayni: 7:23am On Jul 05, 2015
CountDracula:

Ok kid

Tu padre
Re: Clear My Curiosity by opeaceo: 7:43am On Jul 05, 2015
CountDracula:

Easy dude, pardon his ignorance.
Re: Clear My Curiosity by CountDracula(m): 7:46am On Jul 05, 2015
opeaceo:

Easy dude, pardon his ignorance.
I jus told him my piece of mind
Re: Clear My Curiosity by OgundeleT(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2015
If xtian can drop the rules in old testament, I think tithe should be inclusive since it is also in old testament. Tithe was never mentioned in new testament and those who even collect it in Nigeria use it to build schools that poor cant afford to pay
Re: Clear My Curiosity by OgundeleT(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
1 Jesus never replaced the Old Testament he fulfilled them.. that is making them complete. Sealing the prophecies with his blood so the forgiveness of sin is no more by the blood of goat but by the blood of Jesus Christ who is the Son Of God.

2.Tithe and offering is to be paid to Christ the High Priest. You can only do this by using your title and offering for the poor and needy for by doing that you do it for Christ.

3. Paying tithe is not wrong but your tithe spend on anything other than the gospel and the needy is unacceptable to God. The paying of Tithe in the Old testament God command that no man may lack in the land of Isreal as the Son of Levi have no inheritance. That is Why the early church use the offerings to for the needy that none may lack.
Can we find anything like tithe in new testament? If no, why droping other laws in old testament and take tithe?
Re: Clear My Curiosity by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2015
OgundeleT:

Can we find anything like tithe in new testament? If no, why droping other laws in old testament and take tithe?
Wether you call it tithe or you call it offering all is giving to God .Can you sell your property and give to the poor like Christ require?If No,then Is it bad then to give a tenth or 25% of your salary to the church for the use of the poor or the gospel? Don't be blinded by your church doctrines but learn the Truth as it is the Spirit of Truth.Giving to God(offerings) is not bad but using it for the wrong purpose(Paying pastors) is bad.
Re: Clear My Curiosity by OgundeleT(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Wether you call it tithe or you call it offering all is giving to God .Can you sell your property and give to the poor like Christ require?If No,then Is it bad then to give a tenth or 25% of your salary to the church for the use of the poor or the gospel? Don't be blinded by your church doctrines but learn the Truth as it is the Spirit of Truth.Giving to God(offerings) is not bad but using it for the wrong purpose(Paying pastors) is bad.
Thank u, i belong to no church so no one can blindfold me with his personal doctine.
since the money is for the poor is it neccesary i pay it to church first or i give it to the poor directly by myself? Bcus as things stand now no rich church is helping the poor.
Re: Clear My Curiosity by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2015
OgundeleT:

Thank u, i belong to no church so no one can blindfold me with his personal doctine.
since the money is for the poor is it neccesary i pay it to church first or i give it to the poor directly by myself? Bcus as things stand now no rich church is helping the poor.
If you read my reply very Well I indirectly say it's not necessary you pay to church. If you use your tithe and offering for the poor you have done it for Christ.You are right no fellowship is doing that on earth they feed the pastors with the offerings of the saints.
Re: Clear My Curiosity by tpiander: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2015
dwayni:
. . . . . . . .

Is your thread about tithe or net worth?
Re: Clear My Curiosity by Anas09: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
If christians drop the rules in the OT then christians mothers shd have sex with their sons, and fathers ve sex with their daughters and awhole lot of other things.
Pls read Hebrews chapter 7. But u won't understand. Its not a litery text like the koran. Sorry.
Re: Clear My Curiosity by chybykee(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
In developing the Church you mean?

YEah Exactly
Re: Clear My Curiosity by chybykee(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
dwayni:

Help the needy? I bet the same needy that can't afford their private high schools and universities?

They still got scholarship out You know.... They ain't gonna be perfect pleasing everyone

(1) (Reply)

Abu Dhabi Sheikh Confer With Pagan Hindu Priests / Thanksgiving (Time,how,advantages,ways,Results,Disadvantages) / The Miracles Approved For The Canonization Of Blessed Mother Teresa Of Calcutta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.