Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? (76308 Views)

US First Daughter Sasha Obama Serves Seafood In Summer Job / Mum Brought Tin Tomatoes From England / When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by lusciouslex: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
How about 'acamu' for those faking the flashy life?
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by sukkot: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
AkunneObinna:

Hahahaha, vegetarian eating only fish and meat, bro abeg which other one dey market? You be pirated vegetarian?
hehe bros you cant be a vegetarian in africa but you can maintain a clean select choice of meat. cow and fish. even goat sef, sometimes when i look at the goat when it is alive I cant eat it. even eggs I cant touch cuz this is eating the foetus of an animal.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
lomprico:
Read acts 10:11-13
Read Acts 10:28
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by MrPresident1: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
sukkot:
even if their is famine i will not eat that rubbish. i will eat grass first. some people, if i can call them people, are just walking animals grin

I can eat those grubby insects too. I hear they are very delicious, those ones found inside the stem of dead palm trees I guess.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by sukkot: 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
MrPresident1:

I can eat those grubby insects too. I hear they are very delicious, those one found inside the stem of dead palm trees I guess.
nah man I cant. when you step on those insects it comes up with this gross yellowy pus. eewwww. nah i aint messing with that
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by rabbuy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Monicasque:

i will ask my man if he agrees with her. If he does, then i guese m at the wrong place and need to move on. I can't hurt myself just to be accepted or belong. I also have my own family which i belong to, and i dnt blv dat for me to marry her son or belong to my family i must hurt who i am. I dnt mind living her son and asking God to lead my steps to the right family. Not everything is for u, and anything u have to fight hard for, especialy being accepted in to someone's family is a no no for me.if her son loves me, and understands dat m nt gona compromise on certain things its fine, i dnt care wat de mom says, bt if the brother puts my mouth at risk too, den maybe he aint worth it

See wetin concoction dey cause.. Bae gas write chronicle ontop mother-in-law and food..
but really most of those delicacies are for the Asian abi na only there Mr right dey
Note: for Asia na gehs dey pay blide plice/ gloom plice oh.. tongue
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by KingTom(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I would gladly eat all the food listed above except the dog meat.
My personal motto: Eat everything and anything you see, if anyone complains about it, eat that person as well! angry

Friedplantain
Bro just taste Mama Ndifreke's Dog meat and orijin, I swear you go like am grin grin
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by nkemdi89(f): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Am fasting that's the best reply or you open your mouth like seyi law if they give you pig blood and say ha eje elede ninu awe.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by AAinEqGuinea: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sile12:
19. Rats.

There was once a time when people only ate rats in extreme cases of hunger, but now in many parts of the world, Vietnam, Malawi, Kenya to name a few, it is perfectly acceptable to consume fried, salted or dried rats.
not sure about Nigerian cities, but New York City could stomp out hunger with their plentiful supply of this delicacy
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by telad(m): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
aflyingbird:
Why would anyone kill and eat a dog? cry

nothing bad in eating dog, pig n so on outside religious reasons (Muslims). you see d closer we are to an animal (pet), the more difficult for us to eat, even d fulanis don't like beef because they r close to cows; more or less like their pets.

you are missing oh madam, try meats with fats, it helps d brain. lolsss
China, Korea, Vietnam, Ondo, Calabar, part of ekiti all have wisdom, hospitality n civilization in common. hahahaaa
no bashing pls.
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by knightsTempler: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
What da fûck !!!!

Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by rabbuy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
O.p the threads topic or whatever is misleading most of this rubbish called food re Asian ...how will my Cuban mother-in-law give me snake-wine
Or fried rat..
The ones I might try re those snails and nothing more...
Abeg who wan marry jet li sisters before..
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by RuffRhyder(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
I will gladly request for grasshopper, the thing dey sweet well well! I hail my people from Akoko!
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by telad(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
RuffRhyder:
I will gladly request for grasshopper, the thing dey sweet well well!
I hail my people from Akoko!

Omo Akoko peruku maagbe!!!
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by piagetskinner(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Spiders,rotten egg,unhatched chick #so horrrible mehn
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by hahn(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sile12:
2. Jing leed (Grasshoppers), Thailand/Africa.

So, yes, this is a big old grasshopper seasoned with salt, pepper power and chilli and fried in a big wok. Tastes a little like hollow popcorn skin… except a little juice squirts out when you bite into it… nice.

This has to be among the sweetest on the list
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Cryxtal(f): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
It's gruesome
But I think I can eat the chicken legs n silk worm. Silkworms are eaten here in the delta
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by olaolulazio(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Maybe I will like her daughter more if she serve me the dog meat. As for the other shit, I think she will marry her daughter cus...
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by EagleScribes: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Proudly team vegetarian.
Tell me something else.
Except you have the fried tail of a ghost tongue
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by EagleScribes: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Proudly team vegetarian.
Tell me something else.
Except you have the fried tail of a ghost tongue
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by feeloscar(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sile12:
12. Balut, Philippines.

A developing duck embryo that’s boiled alive in its shell. As well as sounding incredibly harsh, it looks incredibly unappetising. Still, it’s a common street food and is usually served with beers. Can’t say I have the stomach for it.
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Tanyogo(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sile12:

So, yes, this is a big old grasshopper seasoned with salt, pepper power and chilli and fried in a big wok. Tastes a little like hollow popcorn skin… except a little juice squirts out when you bite into it… nice.
isn't this crickets? If yes, then it's a good one. It's widely consumed in Benue.
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
adesbreath:

I am terrified by the mere sight of rats....God forbid. I cant even imagine if I mistakenly ate one.

You no dey chop bush meat madame?
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Tanyogo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sile12:

Isn't this crickets? If yes, then it's a good one. It's widely consumed in Benue.
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by ayomutu(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
sonofananimal:

AND YORUBA PEOPLE undecided THEM DEY CHOP CHICKEN LEG LIKE TOMORROW NO DEY
short ur mouth or I short it for u
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by jericco1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
they look delicious.
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by sam13(m): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
kestolove95:
dix people shud betr cum to nigeria b4 hungry kil una o

Abi all these oyinbos food nonsense sha
Anyway whenever I wants to travel I Wii surely pack my local delicacies don't want to go and die in someone's land.
Kestolove95 at your dp hmmmm

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
disgusting.... I would rather not marry the lady.I swear!
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by CHUKSKALIDONN: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
aflyingbird:
Why would anyone kill and eat a dog? cry
Why wouldn't you....huh? It is with utter remorse that I say that people forget what things are so easily and what they are meant to be too easily.
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by babadem2much(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
the state and LGA i came from . we eat anything eatable
NW Nigeria

who can guess?

infact anything wey enter pot na food
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by MusbahuA: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cant eat or even think of coming near any of them. But have to respect other peoples customs and way of life. I'm sure there are some people out there that will be disgusted by some of the things I eat. wink
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Optional2(f): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
D dog nd pig nd foul leg ok by me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Looking For The Best Nylon Design And Print For Bread, Rice Flour, Chicken E.t.c / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / What’s This Animal Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.