Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe (52743 Views)

Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) / Church Members Attack Elderly Woman In Lagos, Accuse Her Of Being A Witch (Pics) / TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
lawsbanks:

Its better to keep quiet about things like this.u may have just acquired a curse for yourself. A strange man like this,u open or mouth and spew thrash on him. Remember when Jesus said do not sin against the holy spirit cos that type of sin can never be forgiven, he said that cos they attributed his works to that of the prince of demons.u need to seek forgiveness immediately perhaps u may find favour in his sight. God have mercy on you

You've not said anything. He quoted the Scripture... Is the 'man of God' now above the Word of God? Explain with the Word and quit talking this way ...
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by friends4ever(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Prophet TB Joshua is a true man of God.
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
The Bible says, "Woe to you, if men speak well of you..."

They had credible and justifiable reasons to hate Christ just as they have against the likes of Bishop David Oyedepo, Rev Chris Oyakhilome, Pst. Oritsejiafor etc...

#handscrossed#
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Tamzblaze(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
I won't say wat d pastor did was right,bcoz assumin God neva wanted d elderly or widows 2 pay tithe,it wld av been stated in d bible. And if she paid d tithe,he has anoda special way 2 stil bless her
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by lohresloco: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
If you understand scripture, you'd clearly see the wrong in this. He just deprived her of her rights.
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Superman11(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
wildchild1:
Wow,nice movie,when part 2 is out Lemme know grin

your comment is wild just like your name .. WILDCHILD.. this is serious story u are talking of film. LAWD have MARCY
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Made up testimonies n Story upon stories. This doesn't change d fact that he is fake.
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Rexnegro(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
He's a good actor and business man.
May God forgive u
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by slimzey91: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
ojimbo:
how did he know that it was the woman that paid the tithe or was he at the offering pot checking on how much every member is dropping or is he trying to buy recognition? Nigerians are becoming more foolish as day goes on
what r saying sir?
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
efficiencie:

If you are not God then don't label anyone satanic until you find him in hell...the thief on Christ's side made it to paradise while Apostle Judas went straight to hell...so even if TBJ is what you say he is, keep your critique to yourself until you find him, TBJ, in hell...

...every sinner has a future and every saint has a past...so if you are not God, please keep your judgment to yourself!
Prevarication is a bad trait
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by efficiencie(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Prevarication is a bad trait
...if you are God, that is, and you are the custodian of all truth...
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Smooyis(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You are 100% wrong.... now Let me tell you "The God of Isreal does not strike a righteous man down". He is light and have no part in darkness.Also your prayer is out of his will.
Lest i forget was Job not a righteous man. Did he face his tribulations because of some sins he had commited?
No one is immuned to the calamities of this world. God does as He will.
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by jolomiurenyi(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Who shall accuse me an elect of God? who shall condemn me? Not Christ who plead for me!! Your prayer cannot be answered even if you pray till Christ come

No need to argue with you.
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by TENTS: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
it is good to help people most especially the widows, orphan, less privilege e.t.c but don't do things contrary to the comandment of GOD .The bible says there are ways that seemet right unto man but the end thereof is destruction. Or have we forgotten what mal 3:8-10 says concerning tithes? so do not bring curse upon the woman.
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
... like seriously

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by ChelseaDr(m): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
TBJ....Touching lives since the days of Adam
......Respect man!
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by PenSniper: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
ojimbo:
how did he know that it was the woman that paid the tithe or was he at the offering pot checking on how much every member is dropping or is he trying to buy recognition? Nigerians are becoming more foolish as day goes on

Are you sure you read the post before commenting or you did so whilst your brains went on sabatical ?
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by EddyTeddy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
ojimbo:
i beg go use Hypo take wash ur face so dat u go dey see well. I knw say na too much of Gari na cos am. Dhoooo
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by ojilepikin(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
ojimbo:
You just displayed some stupidity n ignorance. You did not even read d story. U just rushed to comment. Na people like u d answer question for exams without readind d questions.
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by eduxerxes: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
And Christ said "Do not Let your right hand know what your left hand is doing" If you do you have receive your reward. Again he said "Do not seek to receive glory from one another"

T.B Joshua is Satanic.... he can do whatever he wish only he should not call himself a man of God cause he is not.
tell me Bro, who shall we believe? Tb joshua preaching salvation and helping people not minding critics OR your kinds openly castigating his ministry?

Huh?
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by karkel(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
so who are the Levites?
Deuteronomy chapter 18:1 -6
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by karkel(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
so who are the Levites?
Deuteronomy chapter 18 : 1 -6
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by innoblack: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
weda u b fake or not e nor concern me, wetin mata b say I like ur style die. many of ur colleagues will not reject
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Rollyberry(m): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
And Christ said "Do not Let your right hand know what your left hand is doing" If you do you have receive your reward. Again he said "Do not seek to receive glory from one another"

T.B Joshua is Satanic.... he can do whatever he wish only he should not call himself a man of God cause he is not.

U ARE SIMPLY

AN UNDILUTED

BIG

FOOL
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Osgee(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
So what TB give back was Tithe?

Yes. You can disclose ur tithe but ur offering is btw u n God
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Derushah(f): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
There was a widow recorded in the bible who gave everything she had, why didn't Jesus return the woman's offering to her with the excuse of being a widow? Instead He used her as an example to others.
Tithe paying is commanded by God. He has deprived her of the blessing that accompanies tithe. He would have collected the TITHE ,blessed her and then dash her half a million naira as a gift, he has been helping so many people. Not refusing her tithe. Her widowhood isn't an excuse to deprive her of her blessing.
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by udomma1005(m): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
All I see is,blind people,making dumb comments for lame reasons.
Firstly,what is modus operandi for tithing?
Is it not stated that the left hand should not know wat de rite hand giveth? So de mama had to announce first before presenting the "tithe".
Rubbish,she was about making a "donation",since it was announced & not a tithe which is offered in secrecy! Let's not be gullible & be deceived because "man of god" is affixed to people' name, some of dem are c.e.o's of multinational companies,though I lik T.B.J for his philanthropic efforts.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by gozzlin: 1:57am On Jul 06, 2015
SuperMaq:
My response is not to the Man of God , but to the respondents here.

The tithe is not giving to a man, as it were, but to God. There is a difference between offerings, gifts, and the tithe. The tithe is not yours but God's and must be paid. A gift can be rejected, offerings and tithes should never be rejected because they are direct instructions fro, God to His children.

Yea sure, I guess He comes down to collect the naira from you.
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Ephemmm: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:

I wonder how you turn yourself to the Chief Judge all of a sudden tongue tongue tongue
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by ravgach: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2015
emperorceaser:
Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

I thought tithe Is meant for God and nt man...

why did he nw returned it back to d woman... and if na me b dat woman I go tell am say na for God so na God's blessing I dey find and nt man's blessing...

Make I Dodge b4 TB josuha brothers fire me......

All na true talk cool cool

Na fear-fear dey spoil things. You are correct. Tithes are not meant for any pastor. He was not supposed to know if the woman paid anything or not. The woman herself is either ignorant or looking for attention.

WHAT I CAN SAY IN ALL THESE IS THAT THE MONEY WAS NOT FOR GOD BUT FOR THE PASTOR. THAT IS WHY HE ASKED THE WOMAN NOT TO WORRY BECAUSE HE IS A RICH MAN.

WHEN YOU GIVE GOD TITHE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BRING HER "GOOD MEASURE PRESSED DOWN AND RUNNING OVER" WHO WOULD NOT LOVE THIS. SO SHE GAVE TO AN ALREADY RICH MAN AND THE MAN POLITELY TURNED IT DOWN. HE IT WAS GOD SHE GAVE TO, NOBODY WOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT IT.
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
karkel:
Deuteronomy chapter 18 : 1 -6
But they are not pastors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. / When You Try To Take A Selfie In Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.