Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

My Take On The Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Ekwulobia. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Ekwulobia. (472 Views)

Breaking News: IPOB Moving From Aba To Ekwulobia To Cause Confusion- PICTURES / Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Ekwulobia. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 05, 2015
Whoever signed for the transfer of Boko Haram terrorist to Anambra is an Enemy of the Nation!!!

Is Ekwulobia federal prison a maximum security prison

Is it suitable for holding suspected terrorist??

Boko Haram has been known for attacking police stations, military barracks and prisons where there brothers are being held in detention and now someone somewhere somehow signed the transfer of Boko Haram suspects down to Ekwulobia a populated town in Anambra state.

Where is the location of Guantanamo bay detention camp in America??

Is it located in New York city?? Texas?? Carlifornia??
Haba!!!

For crying out loud, terrorist and terror suspects are kept in a strongly fortified and isolated places which must be a military facility and must also be located far away from the people.

If Boko Haram can attack 7division in maiduguri and cart away Armoured Personnel carriers(APCs), if Boko Haram can attack police stations and cart away AK47 rifles, now imagine the harm that will be inflicted on Ekwukobia town if they finally decide to free their brother who are in there!

This morning they are telling us that it's the military that has now taking over the guard of that prisons.... who are the military

The same ones who their barracks are being attacked??

The same people who flee when need arises??

The same people who have saboteurs amongst them??
Haba!!!!!!!!!

And to worsen it all, they made the transfer open....

Are they telling Boko Haram to come down to Anambra state and free their brothers?

This transfer needs to be urgently revisited because Boko Haram are enemies of peace

Re: My Take On The Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Ekwulobia. by deejayALFY(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2015
GEJ D CLUELESS President Jonathan ALONG WIT PETER OBI SIGN AND SEAL D TRANSFER OF BH INMATES TO KUJE AND EKWULOBIA PRISONS RESPECTIVELY SAYING THAT PUTTING THEM FAR AWAY FROM THE NE WIL PREVENT JAIL BREAK..THAT IS HOW CLUELESS AND WICKED GEJ WAS TO D SE WHO WERE BLINDED IN SENTIMENTS AND SUPORTED HIS FIRST AND UNSUCCESSFUL SECOND TERM ONLY FOR HIM TO BETRAY D SE...DONT B SUPRISE SOMETIME IN D NEAREST FUTURE THIS SAME WICKED GEJ WIL B WOSHIP BY D SAME PEOPLE...smh #ProudlyIgboNoMatterWhat

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Ekwulobia. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2015
deejayALFY:
GEJ D CLUELESS President Jonathan ALONG WIT PETER OBI SIGN AND SEAL D TRANSFER OF BH INMATES TO KUJE AND EKWULOBIA PRISONS RESPECTIVELY SAYING THAT PUTTING THEM FAR AWAY FROM THE NE WIL PREVENT JAIL BREAK..THAT IS HOW CLUELESS AND WICKED GEJ WAS TO D SE WHO WERE BLINDED IN SENTIMENTS AND SUPORTED HIS FIRST AND UNSUCCESSFUL SECOND TERM ONLY FOR HIM TO BETRAY D SE...DONT B SUPRISE SOMETIME IN D NEAREST FUTURE THIS SAME WICKED GEJ WIL B WOSHIP BY D SAME PEOPLE...smh #ProudlyIgboNoMatterWhat

Nigerian politicians always playing dirty politics with Innocent lives
Re: My Take On The Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Ekwulobia. by deejayALFY(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2015
laidesmen217:

Nigerian politicians always playing dirty politics with Innocent lives

GLAD U SAID POLITICIANS AND NOT LEADERS...LEADERSHIP IS WE NEED TO DO D RIGHT THINGS AND TO MOVE THIS NATION FORWARD NOT POLITICIANS AND IT TAKES U AND I TO B AN ADVOCATE FOR TRUE AND PURPOSEFUL LEADERSHIP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

As Blood Sucking Vermin As Boko Haram, Says Atiku, After Jos Massacre / Between Buhari And Jonathan's Tenure - 9jaflaver / DON'T BE A VICTIM: NEMA Alerts The General Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.