Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday (52247 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Joshua Iginla Gives N5Million To Acid Bathe (Photos) / Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by danjaD(m): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
UnknownT:
When you give poor man brand new car, hope say you go dey fuel the car for am? No vex when you hear say he don sell am oh!!!!
dude na rich celebs he give car no be poor man
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by UnknownT: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
danjaD:
dude na rich celebs he give car no be poor man
oga, d news confuse me I no go lie. I see poor people for inside the news but the title say celebrities. I just leave the post like that cool
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by friends4ever(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
dapyd1:
That's very good o.
But wait, how did you come into the wealth in the first place. Gifts and donations. Or your salary from pastoring.

Mr. Thomas keep quite and applaud him.
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by gidjah(m): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
azezola:
Silly Black people... symbol of poverty... ijo ru pastor sanra. All the time D black people don't know yet the religion is a scam..
It's just a business deal like all other businesses... it's just like McDonald KFC etc where you can buy franchise from oledepo and oleboye and the rest of them wake up silly black people if a church is owned by one person is scam look at jesu Oyingbo, Oshoffa etc... wake up the symbol of poverty.
bitterness associated with Islam on the loose, you are not supposed to even comment on this post, go to ur section n let them do their thing ,Islamic demon !!
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by Neemcie(f): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
dapyd1:
That's very good o.
But wait, how did you come into the wealth in the first place. Gifts and donations. Or your salary from pastoring.
Salary ke? Omo pastoring na business
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by xtervaganza(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
nicerichard05:

To Celebrities or To Celebrate his Bday? Hmmm na wa oo. Most NL can't comprehend
this isn't abiut comprehension cos I well and truly read it. It's about your brain being on hiatus.

Perhaps you should read the topic again, this time slowly so your brain won't miss the part where it clearly says the pastor gave cars to celebrities
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by obichiekweibe59: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Those receipients are not among the needy.
This is a relevance seeking presentation.If not tell me if Osifor does not have cars.
The bible says when you do good,dont let your right hand see what the left hand is doing.
Giving my foot
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by etu1985(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Fpeter on point.SCAM,it is.I live in Abj and I know.
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by NobleG1(m): 3:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Using the car money to give children of the poor Scholarships would have been better.
This propaganda stunt will attract more id*iots to his church (house of extortion).
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by nicerichard05: 5:22am On Jul 15, 2015
xtervaganza:
this isn't abiut comprehension cos I well and truly read it. It's about your brain being on hiatus.

Perhaps you should read the topic again, this time slowly so your brain won't miss the part where it clearly says the pastor gave cars to celebrities

I had to attach a picture to it Becos you are not only mentally challenge u are also blind. Smh

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by marriedvirgin: 6:04am On Jul 15, 2015
I hope they won't be offered as sacrifice in car accidents.When I just read the story that was the first thing that came to my mind and I trust my instincts.Well if the pastor did it with a clean heart may he be blessed

sonofananimal1:
YOU JUST said my mind
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by fpeter(f): 7:07am On Jul 15, 2015
etu1985:
Fpeter on point.SCAM,it is.I live in Abj and I know.

I am amazed by the open display.
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by fpeter(f): 7:08am On Jul 15, 2015
Amodsun:
seconded.why did he has to give d cars to celebrities who are already living in affluence,when there are homeless Nigerians needing food,shelter and education...d car gift will b of little importance to d rich.
still adding to d overflowing pockets of d rich...

I just can't understand...God save them
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2015
marriedvirgin:

I hope they won't be offered as sacrifice in car accidents.When I just read the story that was the first thing that came to my mind and I trust my instincts.Well if the pastor did it with a clean heart may he be blessed

Sorry to say, but I don't think he did it with a clean heart. Why celebrity?
Why not give it to the his community or the poor people who always go his church, shall that's his money and he have the right to give whoever he desire to give.

We are in the end time, so we have to look for fake pastors
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by xtervaganza(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2015
nicerichard05:

I had to attach a picture to it Becos you are not only mentally challenge u are also blind. Smh
you son of a wh0re.

I can't believe you're too blind to read. The next time you quote me wrongly thunder will strike you to death

Bastard

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by simdam500(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
The last time I checked, birthday celebrant don't give out gift rather it is the vice-versa.

So is car standing as the birthday rice that should go round to all that came to celebrate with you or the people who are given the car are the real celebrants... undecided
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by marriedvirgin: 12:04am On Jul 20, 2015
you are right !! its really end times. I was shocked to see photos last week of a south African pastor who asked his church members to each a live snake ,my God!! Who be their master ??

sonofananimal1:
Sorry to say, but I don't think he did it with a clean heart. Why celebrity?
Why not give it to the his community or the poor people who always go his church, shall that's his money and he have the right to give whoever he desire to give.

We are in the end time, so we have to look for fake pastors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) / Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) / Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.