Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

W - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / W (1996 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba / Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: W by fyneboi79(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Babacele:
You have started a revolution so many folks are bothered about but afraid to lead. Go on ask them pastors.
I am not here to start a revolution or dispute the existence of God. For I believe in God the begining and the end. The unmoved mover. The unshakable tower. But I refuse to believe the man written formulas to reaching this God because they have had the path tailored to suit their selfish hearts. Somebody created the cars ,houses,computers and all material technologies in existence,why then should man be a proponent of mutation Has the mutation phase suddenly ceased with the emergence of man? It should continue to a stage where perhaps men become gods and attain an immortal existence.
So don't be fooled to think that there is no God.......There is actually a God out there and I am a living testimony of that God. ChukwuNonso, but the way to that God is love for your fellow men.
Re: W by Babacele: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
fyneboi79:
I am not here to start a revolution or dispute the existence of God. For I believe in God the begining and the end. The unmoved mover. The unshakable tower. But I refuse to believe the man written formulas to reaching this God because they have had the path tailored to suit their selfish hearts. Somebody created the cars ,houses,computers and all material technologies in existence,why then should man be a proponent of mutation Has the mutation phase suddenly ceased with the emergence of man? It should continue to a stage where perhaps men become gods and attain an immortal existence.
So don't be fooled to think that there is no God.......There is actually a God out there and I am a living testimony of that God. ChukwuNonso, but the way to that God is love for your fellow men.
Exactly the revolution I am talking about; unveiling the original truth.
Re: W by fyneboi79(m): 1:44am On Jul 06, 2015
There is GOD!!!!!!!!!
Re: W by OgundeleT(m): 3:56am On Jul 06, 2015
CaptainJune:

God knew they would sin but being a just God He created them to give them a chance to serve Him along with those who serve Him faithfully. That's all I know about the reason for creating them. His just nature makes Him create light and darkness, saints and sinners, heaven and hell, good and evil. He does not create one and leave the other.

Read Ezekiel 28:13-15 and Psalm 104:4

In fact, according to the law of Moses, nearly everything was purified with blood. For without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness (Hebrews 9:22). Read also Leviticus 17:11. You will know why Jesus had to sacrifice His life on the cross.

Angels who rebel against God have no way of atoning for their sins because that would mean regeneration or transformation. Now, as spirits if they were to be regenerated, what state would they change into? Spirits? They're already spirits. The blood of Christ can only work on spirits not in their final state, something made possible by the presence of physical flesh. Once the flesh dies, no regeneration is possible for that man especially if he died in his sins. There is no repentance in the grave. This means no man can repent after death because he is then in his final state.

Once found in a state of sin where regeneration is impossible, the person is just like weed or waste that is meant only for the fire. God does not delight in punishing people by sending them to hell but that their sins make forgiveness impossible and punishment inevitable.
All i can see here is just that God is to be blame for being JUST, u av just proven that human being is even innocent. God creat devil he himself know will rebel against him and he also know they will convince human being? who should we blame? Not devil but ur bible god. hear urself, God create devil he know will rebel and convince human being and then he will now burn human being the devil convince? Who is now more wicked? The convincer or the burner?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grandfather!!! Be Healed In Jesus Name!!! (see Video) / Pure Nothingness And The Existence Of God / Prayer Point: Provoking Family Fruitfulness By Rev Ntia I. Ntia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.