Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

PMB Might Never Appoint Ministers In His Administration- Nairalander's Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Might Never Appoint Ministers In His Administration- Nairalander's Opinion (664 Views)

Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In / Why Buhari Is Yet To Appoint Ministers – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Might Never Appoint Ministers In His Administration- Nairalander's Opinion by Rotjijatau(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
The rate at which president Buhari is working tirelessly inorder to curtail outrageous spending by government make me feel that he will never appoint any minister. He tries to avoid questions relating to his delay in appointing ministers wherever he finds himself, well thats my opinion...... What do you think nairalanders?
Re: PMB Might Never Appoint Ministers In His Administration- Nairalander's Opinion by Ofeakwu(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
D
Re: PMB Might Never Appoint Ministers In His Administration- Nairalander's Opinion by bi0nics: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ofeakwu:
D

See y0ur life in parry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Might Never Appoint Ministers In His Administration- Nairalander's Opinion by Ofeakwu(m): 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
bi0nics:

See y0ur life in parry

Hahahahaha

Na free MTN 15gb I dey flex so oh
Re: PMB Might Never Appoint Ministers In His Administration- Nairalander's Opinion by SUBMARINE: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Guy

Buhari is Confused.
grin
Re: PMB Might Never Appoint Ministers In His Administration- Nairalander's Opinion by bi0nics: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ofeakwu:

Hahahahaha
Na free MTN 15gb I dey flex so oh
Teach me na
Re: PMB Might Never Appoint Ministers In His Administration- Nairalander's Opinion by Imortal001: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
He will appoint his ministerial list that will shock both tinubu and TANoid. I belong to everybody and i belong to nobody.
Re: PMB Might Never Appoint Ministers In His Administration- Nairalander's Opinion by TippyTop(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Aregbesola refused to appoint commissioners also, see where it led Osun.
Re: PMB Might Never Appoint Ministers In His Administration- Nairalander's Opinion by psucc(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Right!!

When some of us say Buhari had lost touch with reality and modernity and is actually out to play an ethnic cum religious card, we were branded Tanoids and so many other names, buy today, less than 40days into the life of the administration, everybody including the diehard APCs are regretting.
Re: PMB Might Never Appoint Ministers In His Administration- Nairalander's Opinion by blessnija: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
IN MY VIEW BUHARI AND APC PROBLEM IS BIGGER THAN NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Kudos To President Muhammadu Buhari For The Sack Of The National Security Advise / Photo: Man Arrested With 47 Kegs Of Petrol In Lagos / why is buhari not happy in this picture with Obama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.