Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Where Is White Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is White Jesus? (358 Views)

Christianity, White Jesus And Mental Colonization / The Reason why White Jesus Hasn't Done Anything For Black People / Is White Wedding Not Just A Ceremony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is White Jesus? by bolaino(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jesus is one of the most controversial Names on earth, because it belongs to the name of the Christian god named "jesus" and according to legend, this god is of hebrew decent. But modern day Africans have come to adopt this Hebrew god as the God of all, thereby insinuating that anyone who does not believe in this hebrew jesus is condemned to eternal torment in the lake of fire. But in order for you to be saved you just have to believe in the legendary jesus. Today billions of people believe in the legendary jesus, but the legendary jesus is usually no where to be found when he is needed the most by his worshipers, christianity is idolatry, it's no different from the idols christians accuse traditionalists of worshiping. Jesus is coming again, that is what we have always been told, but I am happy because anytime from now he will come, and if he should come again and he is still hebrew, then I have a lot of questions I would like to ask him.
Re: Where Is White Jesus? by Ofeakwu(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
G
Re: Where Is White Jesus? by Emmaville(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Smh
Re: Where Is White Jesus? by bolaino(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Emmaville:
Smh
why are you shaking your head? Is jesus not a god?

(1) (Reply)

#soberreflections : TOMORROW, It Will Be You / The Effective Use Of The Mind / If Adam And Eve Didn't Eat The Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.