Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

First Time Parents, Let's Discuss Our Child Milestone Development - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Time Parents, Let's Discuss Our Child Milestone Development (1328 Views)

Parents Let's Discuss; What Are Your Experiences In Child Training / 7 Tips To Help First-time Parents Prepare Financially For A Newborn / My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Time Parents, Let's Discuss Our Child Milestone Development by isbish(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hello first time parents. I hope you all are as excited as I am as per seeing your little child growing so rapidly and reaching important stages of growth and development.

Children grow differently at their own pace, so I will advice mothers or patents exercise a little bit of patience and never to over indulge your child to sit, crawl, walk to begin feeding the child with foods that aren't suitable or advisable.

There is absolutely no need to rush your child when it comes to reaching important milestones like sitting, walking or crawling. You can get your child injured especially if the child is not strong enough to carry his or her own weight in a sitting or walking position. That said; to the main topic now.

What do you find fascinating and wowing about your child. Please indicate your child's age and tell us that thing your child has accomplished before his or her first Birthday.

Am gonna start mine and thus, let the sweet discuss begin.

[color=#990000][/color] My sweet boy is 8 months and two weeks as at today and he has got 2 pairs of teeth up and down which he got at 6th month. He only began to sit at the 4th month, which i felt was a bit late maybe. However, What I find very fascinating is that now, which is 8 months and two weeks, he stands firm without support. He can pick up things from the ground and stand and he has taken numerous steps already cheesy. I have watched him walk like 5 feet without any assistance. Isn't that very fast guys? shocked cheesy. Well, am happy that's the most fascinating milestone of my child's growth and development for now.

First time parents of Nairaland, let's know about your childs' most fascinating milestone worthy of sharing please. cheesy
Re: First Time Parents, Let's Discuss Our Child Milestone Development by Ajewealth123(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wawuuuu he can walk at 8months?
My boy is 7months plus and he is just crawling but he is a sweet little boy,smiles a lot, plays with anyone he hardly cries. I believes he will soon begin to grow his first two teeth

1 Like

Re: First Time Parents, Let's Discuss Our Child Milestone Development by MizAijay(f): 4:31am On Apr 17, 2017
My daughter is 4months old. She's learning to sit and reach for her toy, plays and laughs a lot. What I find fascinating about her right now is that when we go out for a party or something, she won't cry or disturb even though she's hungry but a mom's instinct tells me she's hungry, then I breastfeed her and she sucks hungrily. Once she's had her fill she lets go and smiles at me or sleeps.
God bless our children.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Husband's And Father In-laws Fight? / This Village People Madness Must Stop / Start Your Cleaning & Fumigation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.