Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) (22341 Views)

Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) / Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo / Governors’ Meeting On Economic Crisis Inconclusive Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by wiseoneking: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
ruggedtimi:
roachas na big boy finally
Not what you think. The last meeting was in Enugu. Meetings are rotated. What do you think? Big boy hosting, NO
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lordave:
Don't worry, it's hidden already.
go and check again. It has gotten 27 likes. tongue
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by wiseoneking: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
timnarogcy1:
*smiles* igbos are funny so their still clamoring for that biafra? What will dey be eaten after that? Only red oil n fufu, akbu. Just carbohydrate? Hmmmmmm so help them God. If Nigeria is a zoo igbos d most dietiet, n terrible animal in that zoo
Are you also in the Zoo
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by owobokiri(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
mensdept:
None of those guys, including Okorocha won their election, now you see them trying to "legitimize" their mandate. What do they have to talk about? For 16 years and counting the Igbo governors have been the worse group in the history of governors in "Nigeria". This why the agitation for Biafra will always happen, whether or not those that are making in are carrying a green passport or not

Can you prove that above assertion? That they are the worst set of governors since the inception of this republic? Can you? Worse than Arigbosola, Suswan, Uduaghan, Dariye , Sheriff and his noisy successor? Gimme a break. We lambast and lampoon them all day, but that doesn't really mean they have been totally ineffective. . Chime, Obi, Kalu, Okorocha, ngige. . , not perfect but relatively productive. They are just going through the consequences of governing a place full of high expectations because of the higher standards in the east.
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
wiseoneking:
Not what you think. The last meeting was in Enugu. Meetings are rotated. What do you think? Big boy hosting, NO
nop..frm their swag.
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by Lordave: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
go and check again. It has gotten 27 likes. tongue
Put back your tongue and check your likes again, they aren't for that comment, it's been hidden.
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lordave:
Put back your tongue and check your likes again, they aren't for that comment, it's been hidden.
mugu!

When you report a post, it gets hidden but to you alone.

Log out and view the thread as a guest to see that the post now has 35likes. tongue
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by Johnpaul09(m): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
winniz:

Chinonso Dike, who is the technocrat? you mean that bleached out clown Willie is too big to attend SE Governors meeting?
Where are you from? This your statement doesn't have any base.

2 Likes

Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by Lordave: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
mugu!

When you report a post, it gets hidden but to you alone.

Log out and view the thread as a guest to see that the post now has 35likes. tongue
This boy, wetin bring that one na?

So if I don't have a prior knowledge of the information you just shared I'm a mugu?

Make we no derail this thread o
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by Johnpaul09(m): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
AnambraDota:
[s][/s]

Which stuupid and moroonic technocrat mingle with an uncircumcised and brainless lanky Pig.
Mind your spelling.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by afrika(f): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Demmocrats:

You are a big fool

I read the long epistle and discovered that if such an idiiot can motivate himself to write such a long story of the successful igbo people. He must be a motivated idiiot.

I support u, he is a big fool indeed
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lordave:
This boy, wetin bring that one na?

So if I don't have a prior knowledge of the information you just shared I'm a mugu?

Make we no derail this thread o
ok, sorry. But who are you calling a boy?
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by Lordave: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
ok, sorry. But who are you calling a boy?
Are you a girl?
Never mind your profile photo
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lordave:
Are you a girl?
Never mind your profile photo
thanks.

To be sincere, I don't hate the ibos but your people need to be told the bitter truth.

Take your time to view that post of mine without bias and see how expository it is.

Rich men don't care about a poor man's struggle.
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by Lordave: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
thanks.

To be sincere, I don't hate the ibos but your people need to be told the bitter truth.

Take your time to view that post of mine without bias and see how expository it is.

Rich men don't care about a poor man's struggle.
No wahala, but I don't want to talk about it.
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by aresa: 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
GitmoAuditors:
..and you had expect a technocratic Willie Obiano to be in a meeting chaired by a fat ugly limping(physically challenged) clueless abokii? Tufia!

lma. That little comedy made my day.. grin
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by EasternPride: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
timnarogcy1:
*smiles* igbos are funny so their still clamoring for that biafra? What will dey be eaten after that? Only red oil n fufu, akbu. Just carbohydrate? Hmmmmmm so help them God. If Nigeria is a zoo igbos d most dietiet, n terrible animal in that zoo
See them

Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
GitmoAuditors:
..and you had expect a technocratic Willie Obiano to be in a meeting chaired by a fat ugly limping(physically challenged) clueless abokii? Tufia!

Once again,i am disappointed by Budda's comment...I would have lost respect for Obiano if he had attended that meeting. When did we start hosting meetings in Owerri,who is Rochas to chair a meeting of south east governors and who made him a leader When was the last time Rochas attended a meeting of southeast governors forum in ENUGU? We Omanbalas do not regard Rochas as a sensible man nor a true leader,hence he wI'll never lead us!

3 Likes

Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by masterpix(m): 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
winniz:

The fool is absent.
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by masterpix(m): 12:01am On Jul 06, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
these ones won't ever clamour for biafra. Why?

Look below.

Smart Igbos
They believe in one nigeria and are benefiting from it. A few of them are listed below.

T.A Orji

Very much hated by the people of Abia state and majority of igbos for the way they believe he governed the state. The unity of Nigeria has seen him become a senator of the populous black nation. The clamour for biafra makes no sense to him cos he's enjoying immunity.

Phyno

Sings with Olamide and Lil kesh who are yoruba boys or better yet nigerians. This enables him smile to the bank. He won't want a biafran country where his fan base will be limited to his brothers alone.

Precious Chikwendu

A beauty queen who now dates Femi fani-kayode, a man hated by the igbos for reeling out the names of igbo woman he has dated before. If she cares about biafra and hates yorubas as directed by Nnamdi Kanu, she won't have the opportunity to be in a relationship with a handsome former minister of aviation. Wise girl.

Ekweremadu

I don't think the deputy senate president of the federal republic of nigeria would entertain any talk of biafra when he's currently living large in abuja. A man of that position stands a better chance of clamouring for biafra.

Mikel Obi

The green white green jersey saw him rise to being a superstar. He can never regret playing for the Zoo. If asked to choose between the Zoo and Biafran national team, he'll certainly choose the Zoo over and over again.

bianca ojukwu

She is the wife of the late biafra warlord, Ojukwu. She's currently representing the Zoo as an ambassador in spain. She definitely doesn't see herself as a biafran because of the bumper pay she receives from the Zoo.

Nnamdi Kanu

Lives in london and flies about with a passport giving to him by the Zoo.

Gullible igbos

These ones blame all their failures on Nigeria which they call a Zoo. They wake up every morning to recite the Zoo's national anthem and salute the Zoo's flag hoisted in every banks, schools and institution in their beloved biafra. When filling a form, they state the Zoo as their nationality. They voted massively in the Zoo's last election. The Zoo pays their men who work for them. Even with all of these and many more, they still think they aren't also baboons in the Zoo they call Nigeria.

I believe if they were as rich as the smart igbos mentioned above, biafra would be the last thing on their lips.

God bless SW, SE, SS, NW, NE and NC.

One Nigeria
no wonder your are a certifiled idiot. Look at her, tatoos everywhere
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2015
SkyBound:
I trust Obiano not to attend a meeting by this Abokii sell out called Rochas... Akpa Amu!

A slave can never rule over the nobles....Rochas is a slave and can never lead in anything Omanbala is involved in.

2 Likes

Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:06am On Jul 06, 2015
AnambraDota:

Where is the drunk from Anambra State, the kai kai man

So,you expect Akpokuedike Aguleri to stool low,as to attending a meeting called by Rochas?? You are not real and I wonder if you have ever bought any kai kai for the Akpokuedike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:11am On Jul 06, 2015
winniz:

There is no difference between Rochas and Willie they are both clowns.

No,you are a despicable liar to compare Akpkuedike to a common rabble rouser....I am very angered that a f..ool like Rochas will dare call Omanbala to a meeting....Na Obi onye? Obu na omaro ndi nwe obodo??

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by chiscodedon(m): 12:13am On Jul 06, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Once again,i am disappointed by Budda's comment...I would have lost respect for Obiano if he had attended that meeting. When did we start hosting meetings in Owerri,who is Rochas to chair a meeting of south east governors and who made him a leader When was the last time Rochas attended a meeting of southeast governors forum in ENUGU? We Omanbalas do not regard Rochas as a sensible man nor a true leader,hence he wI'll never lead us!
another prison break...which of them u from...
if am to answer u...among the govs of south east now which among them is more experienced.... mind u Rochas is in his last tenure now..
if u know history of ibo should know owerri is the capital of the so called Biafra u talking abt.
who's Rochas...rochas is the gov of the great IMO state,chairman of APC governors forum,2 times presidential candidate...hope you've got more sense..tnk me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2015
winniz:

Chinonso Dike, who is the technocrat? you mean that bleached out clown Willie is too big to attend SE Governors meeting?

You are taking this too far,just because Obiano went to congratulate Buhari doesn't mean he has relinquished his opposition stance. Ngala ka eji agbalu efi osor.
And stop making childish rant,you sound like a little overfed boy.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:25am On Jul 06, 2015
chiscodedon:

another prison break...which of them u from...
if am to answer u...among the govs of south east now which among them is more experienced.... mind u Rochas is in his last tenure now..
if u know history of ibo should know owerri is the capital of the so called Biafra u talking abt.
who's Rochas...rochas is the gov of the great IMO state,chairman of APC governors forum,2 times presidential candidate...hope you've got more sense..tnk me later

Who is this coackroach?
First off,ENUGU was the capital of Biafra before the call of the town...a little history lesson to an ignoramus!
Secondly,being longer in a seat doesn't mean being wiser. If it was Rochas won't be owing workers.
Thirdly,Chairman of governors forum doesn't mean Jack because it doesn't wield any power.
Lastly,most people elected into governorship post in Nigeria are the most incompetent set of eeidiot on this planet,hence the porverty and lack of development widespread in the nation.
And does this take us to? Your Rochas can qualify as one of the most unintelligent human on earth! So,if he is so unintelligent how can be lead the great Omanbalas? Answer is,he is leading in his side dreaming fantasy!

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by zendy: 12:31am On Jul 06, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Look below.

Smart Igbos
They believe in one nigeria and are benefiting from it. A few of them are listed below.

T.A Orji

Very much hated by the people of Abia state and majority of igbos for the way they believe he governed the state. The unity of Nigeria has seen him become a senator of the populous black nation. The clamour for biafra makes no sense to him cos he's enjoying immunity.

Phyno

Sings with Olamide and Lil kesh who are yoruba boys or better yet nigerians. This enables him smile to the bank. He won't want a biafran country where his fan base will be limited to his brothers alone.

Precious Chikwendu

A beauty queen who now dates Femi fani-kayode, a man hated by the igbos for reeling out the names of igbo woman he has dated before. If she cares about biafra and hates yorubas as directed by Nnamdi Kanu, she won't have the opportunity to be in a relationship with a handsome former minister of aviation. Wise girl.

Ekweremadu

I don't think the deputy senate president of the federal republic of nigeria would entertain any talk of biafra when he's currently living large in abuja. A man of that position stands a better chance of clamouring for biafra.

Mikel Obi

The green white green jersey saw him rise to being a superstar. He can never regret playing for the Zoo. If asked to choose between the Zoo and Biafran national team, he'll certainly choose the Zoo over and over again.

bianca ojukwu

She is the wife of the late biafra warlord, Ojukwu. She's currently representing the Zoo as an ambassador in spain. She definitely doesn't see herself as a biafran because of the bumper pay she receives from the Zoo.

Nnamdi Kanu

Gullible igbos

These ones blame all their failures on Nigeria which they call a Zoo. They wake up every morning to recite the Zoo's national anthem and salute the Zoo's flag hoisted in every banks, schools and institution in their beloved biafra. When filling a form, they state the Zoo as their nationality. They voted massively in the Zoo's last election. The Zoo pays their men who work for them. Even with all of these and many more, they still think they aren't also baboons in the Zoo they call Nigeria.

I believe if they were as rich as the smart igbos mentioned above, biafra would be the last thing on their lips.

One Nigeria

You are a funny individual. How do you expect anyone who is feeding fat off the rot called Nigeria to support the disintegration of Nigeria? Do you think Biafra is about a few wealthy individuals? Far from it, Biafra is about the down trodden in society who seek a new political dimension. I'm an Igbo man who doesn't need to be told that Nigeria is a failed state and unlike you, I haven't lost my sense of self determination yet. If you think that you and I are Nigerians because some British Drunkard called Lugard came from Britain to tell us so, think again. You can shout, scream and beat your chest as much as you want about this "British made" fraud called Nigeria. It will never change the fact that if I don't want to be a Nigerian, you cant force me be one, and by extension, there is no such thing as "Nigeria"
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by feedburner(m): 12:54am On Jul 06, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Look below.

Smart Igbos

T.A Orji

Phyno

Precious Chikwendu

Ekweremadu

Mikel Obi

bianca ojukwu

Nnamdi Kanu

Gullible igbos

One Nigeria

where people not making money from human slavery before it was stopped after a long period of time?

listen bro, am very comfortable in Nigeria but my fellow biafrans aren't. they hv been marginalized so much.

We don't give a damn abt what those people think or not. Nigeria will be obliterated from world map when we r thru with it. thank u.
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by feedburner(m): 12:56am On Jul 06, 2015
ujoatu:
GOVERNMENT OF IMO STATE
PRESS RELEASE
SUBJECT MATTER: SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS MEET IN OWERRI
South East governors met at the Imo State government House, Owerri on Sunday to deliberate and agree on the way forward for the people and governments of the geo-political zone.
In attendance were the governors of Abia state, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, Enugu state, chief Ifeanyi Ugwuanya, Ebonyi state, represented by the deputy governor, Chief Kelechi Igwe and the host governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha.  The governor of Anambra state Chief Willy Obiano was absent with governor Okorocha giving the hint that he was unavoidably absent.
The meeting lasted for about three hours, and the Imo State Governor Owelle Okorocha briefed journalists with other governors in attendance.
He said that the South East governors have come to realize the need for them to come together and work in the overall interest of the people of the zone since the period of politics had come and gone and what is now left is service delivery to the people of the area.
They agreed to tackle the issue of insecurity in the South East especially the cases of kidnapping, cultism in schools, baby factories, and other crimes, with the governors agreeing to work towards eradicating such crimes in the zone.
They agreed equally to retain Enugu as their headquarter and they would have South East governors forum office in the state and they also deliberated on the agitations against the Boko Haram prisoners in Anambra state and appealed to the federal government to take a second look at the issue since it is creating a lot of worries.
The governors disowned Radio Biafra that has been on for some time now, and said the Radio in question does not have the endorsement of the South-East governors.  And that the security agencies would do their job.

Governor okorocha also said that the South East governors have resolved to have meeting with Mr President to catalog what the present administration will do for the people of South east zone
The Forum also agreed to promote economic activities in the zone following the economic situation now in Nigeria and how it affects the people of the South East.  And assured that an economic hub would soon be in place and a committee to that effect has been set up and to be chaired by the governor of Abia State.

Sam Onwuemeodo
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor

trash
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by jane0000(f): 1:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by Onyi4live(m): 1:39am On Jul 06, 2015
See as their face & heads looks like 'embezzlement'
Re: South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:42am On Jul 06, 2015
Those calling for Biafra should first issue an order to their kinfolks everywhere to return to South East. Tell your brothers to abandon Yorubaland and Hausaland and go back to Iboland. This is how to make Biafra happen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 / Yahaya Bello Hails His Aide And Youngest Appointtee In Nigeria (Video) / South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.