Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) (40375 Views)

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) / Heartbreaking Photos Of EXTREMELY Malnourished Madman Laying Dead Inside Gutter / #itsonlyinnigeria Trending On Twitter (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by wokomabest(m): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
A

Modified

Nairaland will make u laugh out really hard
am telling you lol grin
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Greycious(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
many are mad but few are roaming grin grin
NL tot me dat cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by KingTom(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
See my best here grin Omo if you understand am ehn you go laugh tire grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by phransix147(m): 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
You should see me right now.
Reeling in laughter and shedding tears.
Lmao
grin

This kind girl if u wan win her heart take her to a comedy show anchored by Tee A...

Cos I don't see anything funny here obviously she will laugh to dry Tee A jokes

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
phransix147:

This kind girl if u wan win her heart take her to a comedy show anchored by Tee A...

Cos I don't see anything funny here obviously she will laugh to dry Tee A jokes

Is she the cause of your frustration in life?

10 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Jerrick(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
I made this..... grin

9 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by cao(f): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
LWKMD.
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by phransix147(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Martins301:

Is she the cause of your frustration in life?

Pervert! when will u have sense? Once u see a female moniker u loose ur senses...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by hustla(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
This thread isnt complete without screenshots of 190 and RedMosquito of that time
And the Garri Crew

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder nagrin

Okay, seriously tho'
I've been caught up with life outside here.
That is not to say that I think of my life here any less.

Life happens y'know cool

Just try and balance the two lives.

I no fit shout grin
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by nkemdi89(f): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rikidony:
Op this Stuff ain't funny @lll angry

Chai if those stuffs aren't funny that means your life is so tattered that even obioma machine no go fit sew am, abi na u carry the whole nigeria problem for head?

3 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Cutehector(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
My laff neva begin to laff...

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by musawisdom(m): 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
realborn:
Reason why i have been addicted to NL for 8 years. A mix of noetically mad people cheesy grin
so remains 2yrs for u to qualify for a green card. U are not a citizen yet on nairaland.
Bonafide Class of 2005
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
phransix147:

Pervert! when will u have sense? Once u see a female moniker u loose ur senses...

Fish brain. You are probably suffering from acute LSE.
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Namdeenero(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Have had this one in my phone for a while

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Dindondin(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Almost every Nairalander have that clown spirit in them.
A times, I m amazed with the numbers of likes & shares Okikioluwa1 gets.
Last Bullet
The comic post just comes naturally
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
... Nairaland... a place to b

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
sirthisthickkal:
Nice thread.

But none of the post is funny. undecided
what a pity ........you mean NONE, including No 8?that means u must be suffering from something. check urself. advice thoo

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by phransix147(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Martins301:

Fish brain. You are probably suffering from acute LSE.

Pervert go self-service urself to death and stop poke nosing into matters dat doesn't concern u... F.OO.L
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
phransix147:

Pervert go self-service urself to death and stop poke nosing into matters dat doesn't concern u... F.OO.L

Hit your head on the wall na. Fish brain.
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by MizMyColi(f): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
dearpreye:

Just try and balance the two lives.

I no fit shout grin
grin
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by bayocanny: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
You can't find yourself in a mad, disorderly society of ours and not find a way to let out some steam!

Nigerians have to tease their ingenuity and devise some pressure relief valves for themselves.
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by phransix147(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Martins301:

Hit your head on the wall na. Fish brain.

Aproko like u... For ur full life never put mouth 4 my matter again... Except u want make Ogun fire u!

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin

I'm serious! We must maintain and sustain communication! That's the life.
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by afolwalex20(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
korazon:
Not funny

Anoda saddist

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Rikidony(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
nkemdi89:

Chai if those stuffs aren't funny that means your life is so tattered that even obioma machine no go fit sew am, abi na u carry the whole nigeria problem for head?
Babe if you found those post funny then your life must be so frustrated.
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by MizMyColi(f): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm serious! We must maintain and sustain communication! That's the life.

Stop making my hypocrisy obvious naembarassed

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

Stop making my hypocrisy obvious naembarassed

grin

Whatever cheesy...

Just do the needful.
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by afolwalex20(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
hibbayueei:
Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.

Very soon, rams and cows would b advertised on nairaland undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Swagk101(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State / Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. / Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.