Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) (40370 Views)

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) / Heartbreaking Photos Of EXTREMELY Malnourished Madman Laying Dead Inside Gutter / #itsonlyinnigeria Trending On Twitter (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Femoooo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
chaberry:
My young brother just came to me with his homework asking who the PRESIDENT of WEST GERMANY is. I've search on google without getting an answer, please anybody with the answer should help a brother

The President of West Germany is President Michele Buhari.
I had A1 in History and Literature.
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Mcowubaba: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lol.. Craze people full nairaland, I swear.. From mrcock to Friedplantain to a thousand others Tuale to u all!!!
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by yemstok(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sub-zero grin

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
sirthisthickkal:
I am medically and emotionally sound. I don't find everything that is funny, funny. Its my nature.
You must be boring then?

2 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by zizytd(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
I miss madcow
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by sirthisthickkal: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
You must be boring then?
Sometimes... undecided

But not on bed cool
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by fejikudz(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
BasseyJ:
Nice thread op
Let me add a little, things like this is the reason I can't stay off Nairaland
grin grin cheesy the last screenshot go be one of tosyne2much thread o
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Rikidony(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
nkemdi89:

No am a happy person and I see humour in those post and you really need to take life easy and simple cos whatever you think you are going through some people have experience worst than that.
puhahahahahah you are dammed funny bei grin
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by wtfCode: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
on nairaland, insults are allowed
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
hibbayueei:
Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Oga o
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by LaRochelle(f): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
...when the naira gained against the dollar...

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by swaggprofessor(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
sirthisthickkal:
Nice thread.

But none of the post is funny. undecided
u r definitely ryt.
I jst wasted 10mins reading dis rubbish hoping that at the end of it guess what I finally laughed at........ hopeless hope.Mtchhhheeeewwww
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by sirthisthickkal: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
swaggprofessor:
u r definitely ryt.
I jst wasted 10mins reading dis rubbish hoping that at the end of it guess what I finally laughed at........ hopeless hope.Mtchhhheeeewwww
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
whiteybankz:
I signed up with nl 2011 but wasn't active at all until recently, now I'm loving here. I go die here. I dey laff die. Be like I go bring my mattress here, or jst build house here sef, abeg who dey sell land
nice start...but dry ending...try and be real 4 once..

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Panshow(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
nkemdi89:

Chai if those stuffs aren't funny that means your life is so tattered that even obioma machine no go fit sew am, abi na u carry the whole nigeria problem for head?
grin grin grin
Now this is one crazy funny comment.

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by tonididdy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Hehe

Someone has got issues with my precocious nature. Mister I'm irrefutably charismatic, deal with it.

Actually I've got nothing against morons like you, someone got to entertain. It's only difficult to argue with a airhead like you on an intellectual level.

If I'm striving for relevance as you opined, then that's a good thing. It goes to show I cherish class and I reach for it. Tell me about you, where do you belong?

I never knew about your username until you decided to project your idiocy on this thread. Which section do you frequent most? Are you known there?

See? I'm giving you reasons to strive for relevance.

I woke up this morning as a christian, don't push me. I have over a million cuss words to rain on you if you don't stop stalking me, and that could still be extended to your cocksucking parents if care is not taken.

You've been warned.
I like them verbal haha...@I woke up this morning as a christian''
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by tonididdy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
yemstok:
Sub-zero grin
that post that day hahaha...subzero IQ indeed
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Olypeppy(f): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
this comment got me laughing...Nairaland is never a dull place

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by sirthisthickkal: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
swaggprofessor:
u r definitely ryt.

I share your plight bro!
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by rhymaholic: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
LMAOO.. I died reading this thread.. OP u did well compiling this comments..nice one
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by tosyne2much(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
fejikudz:
grin grin cheesy the last screenshot go be one of tosyne2much thread o
ehn ehn cheesy
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
[b][/b]HEY THERE! I AM USING NAIRALAND.
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by somcherry(f): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by whiteybankz(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
nice start...but dry ending...try and be real 4 once..
This dude, u so funny, how long have you known me here dat u say I shd try n be real for ONCE.…Kiki
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by waxyung(m): 5:50am On Jul 06, 2015
M jst here jeje 2 read comments nd sib my zobo nd kulikuli
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by dj5naira(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2015
You shouldn't be posting then.

waxyung:
M jst here jeje 2 read comments nd sib my zobo nd kulikuli
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
phransix147:

Aproko like u... For ur full life never put mouth 4 my matter again... Except u want make Ogun fire u!

Your mother, sister and any other female linked to your miserable life must be extremely proud of you. Fish brain.
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by phransix147(m): 5:39am On Jul 07, 2015
Ok
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by phransix147(m): 5:39am On Jul 07, 2015
Martins301:

Your mother, sister and any other female linked to your miserable life must be extremely proud of you. Fish brain.

Am not surprised... Son of a who.re... Bastard!!! Stay off my matter! U r lucky have repented...
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2015
phransix147:

Am not surprised... Son of a who.re... Bastard!!! Stay off my matter! U r lucky have repented...

What if you had not repented? What would you have done? blaady fish brain
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by phransix147(m): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2015
Martins301:

What if you had not repented? What would you have done? blaady fish brain
Ban u for 205 years...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State / Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. / Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.