Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) (40373 Views)

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) / Heartbreaking Photos Of EXTREMELY Malnourished Madman Laying Dead Inside Gutter / #itsonlyinnigeria Trending On Twitter (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Hotstew(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
This was one nice answer to pple who are always asking for "source" abi na "sauce"

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by jonadaft: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
sKeetz:
sad
Stop being a dumbfùck dickheąd asshóle with that shıty meaningless picture you're posting everywhere.
If you want to get hit, go and stand in the middle of third Mainland bridge angry
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by sKeetz(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jonathan:

Stop being a dumbfùck dickheąd asshóle with that shıty meaningless picture you're posting everywhere.
If you want to get hit, go and stand in the middle of third Mainland bridge angry

FU_CK YOU WITH A SICK DICCK!! grin
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by comfy16(f): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin grin
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by jonadaft: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
sKeetz:

FU_CK ME WITH A SICK DICCK!! grin
Ode
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
musawisdom:

so remains 2yrs for u to qualify for a green card. U are not a citizen yet on nairaland.
Bonafide Class of 2005
Chai LMAO Na US citizenship im won collect?
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Swagt101(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Greycious:
many are mad but few are roaming grin grin

NL tot me dat cheesy
Are you roaming undecided? grin
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by sKeetz(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jonathan:

Ode
Fa.ggot, Leave me the alone sad
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by whiteybankz(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
I signed up with nl 2011 but wasn't active at all until recently, now I'm loving here. I go die here. I dey laff die. Be like I go bring my mattress here, or jst build house here sef, abeg who dey sell land

5 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by francizy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
BasseyJ:
Nice thread op
Let me add a little, things like this is the reason I can't stay off Nairaland

Muhehehehehee, so TemiTemi1 beat that mofo to the poll? grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by jonadaft: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
sKeetz:
Fa.ggot, Leave me the alone sad
Jobless wankęr

2 Shares

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by eduxerxes: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
UnknownT:
That Osinbajo meme with Buhari on the mere commissioner topped the chart when it was posted then grin
recall...hahahahahahaha...bwahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by SavageGarden(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
e: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by AngelicaDivine ( f ): 4:56pm I trust anambra guys. They can secretly throw boko haram prisoners inside river Niger

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nice one op, this kind of thread should be updated monthly.

For those saying 'not funny', try separating your lips once in a while. Its good for digestion.

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by dokunbam(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
cheesy
nairalanderders

Una well don
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Macwytt(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
chaberry:
My young brother just came to me with his homework asking who the PRESIDENT of WEST GERMANY is. I've search on google without getting an answer, please anybody with the answer should help a brother

tell ur brother itz Dullard-Dino
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
sirthisthickkal:
Nice thread.

But none of the post is funny. undecided
i tire...boring post. Maybe d Op Na oyibo cos na only dem go fnd such comment funny
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
chaberry:
My young brother just came to me with his homework asking who the PRESIDENT of WEST GERMANY is. I've search on google without getting an answer, please anybody with the answer should help a brother
no nation like west Germany therefore no president...unless na joke u dy sha
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Gbengais(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
The craziest iv read was wen a guy said to a girl "the only thing positive about ur life is ur HIV status"

3 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by sirthisthickkal: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
ruggedtimi:
i tire...boring post. Maybe d Op Na oyibo cos na only dem go fnd such comment funny
I wonder o undecided .... And some people want laugh-die on the boring post.
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by BasseyJ(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
francizy:

Muhehehehehee, so TemiTemi1 beat that mofo to the poll? grin cheesy

Yea man, she was the inec, Jega and all of the polls and she still lost it

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
shocked grin lipsrsealedgrin grin

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by sirthisthickkal: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
what a pity ........you mean NONE, including No 8?that means u must be suffering from something. check urself. advice thoo
I am medically and emotionally sound.
I don't find everything that is funny, funny. Its my nature.
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
korazon:
Not funny

you know our problems in life na level by level, the remedy to your own is no longer humour.........

you need to see your psychiatric, you just need to see somebody........get laid better still grin

2 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by nkemdi89(f): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rikidony:

Babe if you found those post funny then your life must be so frustrated.
No am a happy person and I see humour in those post and you really need to take life easy and simple cos whatever you think you are going through some people have experience worst than that.

3 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
i wan laff die

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Trying to force laughter but this is just not funny
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by bakingsoda: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
E get as dis one sef be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by kenex4ever(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
korazon:
Not funny
ARE U SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION?

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by realborn(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
musawisdom:

so remains 2yrs for u to qualify for a green card. U are not a citizen yet on nairaland.
Bonafide Class of 2005

Lol cheesy. I concur absolutely....

Chief Musa, nice one!
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by suprememolei: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
chaberry:

Angela Mikel is for Germany, west Germany doesn't exist any longer.
Re: A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) by knightsTempler: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Another fresh funny post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State / Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. / Upload Your New Year Selfie!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.