Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (692372 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Austineexel: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2016
I need correct fairly used 200AH battery I am in Kaduna. Can any body Help?

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Austineexel: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2016
initiate:
Please I need 200ah batteries, if you have for sale at a reasonable price mail me at innitiatte@yahoo.com

bros you don see who sell for you i need also
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oga ceejay. Pls is the ups still the same 1,500
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
brogxy:

Don't know, its been long I bought it, it will be hard to find the newer models of bluegate in used tokumbo, the newer models doesn't overheat and don't beep continuously,
Except u want to buy the newer or latest models in brand new ones
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
officialfestus:

My guy park well,Ur own dy ur body jor.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
You lack hometraining,and am not going to insult you because you are a child,only childish people behave like you.....go and learn from your junior ones ok....@joenor
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kunle20: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Austineexel:

Where is ur location? I have 200AH battery to sell.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kunle20: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
Austineexel:
I need correct fairly used 200AH battery I am in Kaduna. Can any body Help?

I have 200AH battery but I live in Oyo state.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mukhcech(m): 5:01am On Jun 19, 2016
officialfestus:
You lack hometraining,and am not going to insult you because you are a child,only childish people behave like you.....go and learn from your junior ones ok....@joenor
U be official troublemaker. Ask me why.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by IAmNotYourMate: 7:08am On Jun 19, 2016
mukhcech:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mukhcech(m): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2016
IAmNotYourMate:

mukhtar? elias?

what an internet!!!, yes and yes. God blessed your brains. wink
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 7:54am On Jun 19, 2016
mukhcech:
Why bros?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by joenor(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ok bro look at what am I'm about to do
ceejay80s:
Its very easy, there are different ways that u can entertain uurself when u are at home.

All you need is Gotv and an LCD with a very low wattage or a PC monitor that has AV input ,a 650va UPS, a 12v 40ah fullriver valve regulated battery and a smart charger.

I bought my 40ah battery brand new at oshodi for 6k its equivalent to deep cycle batteries and I bought my 20amp smart battery charger at idioro mushin for 7k, with this u can stay connected to ur favorite programs on TV or watch movies on ur LCD via external hdd, if u already have an LCD TV, just check the watts ,if its above 100, then u need to get a 15inch monitor that has AV input II bought mine 5k at computer village, the smart charger charges the battery,the ups stands as the power, my 15inch monitor is 34watts while the blu ray player is just 16watts.

So......

When there is no electricity ,my 40ah battery can power my 15inch LCD and Gotv or blu ray player for full 9hrs.

Note: It only powers my Gotv, bluray and 15inch LCD, imagine if I have 2 of that battery nko? That means I will never miss my favorite programs.

See pic below

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by joenor(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hello ceejay look at what i did, don't know if what I did was fine, pix below
ceejay80s:
[cholor=#990000] NOT FOR SALE!!!!! [/color]

1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by temizeee(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bosc:
I just came across this fan online with the following specifications. I think it may be helpful to those looking for low wattage fan & the price is below 2k.

Specifications:
Input voltage:5V;
Input current: 0.5~1A;
Output voltage: 5~9V;
Output power: 4.5W;
Rechargeable Battery: li-ion 18650 batteries, 3.7 V, 2200 mAh
Full Charge: Not more than 5 hours
Three wind speed selections: high, mid, low
Working time: 2~8 hours depending on the speed level
LED light on side for emergency illumination
Dimensions: 140 x 105 x 42mm
got this fAN yesterday at a local electronic store here..... Firstly i underrated it because of it portability but i don't ryt now it blows serious air even on d first gear

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
temizeee:
got this fAN yesterday at a local electronic store here..... Firstly i underrated it because of it portability but i don't ryt now it blows serious air even on d first gear

Pics and price please
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 2:33am On Jun 20, 2016
joenor:
Hello ceejay look at what i did, don't know if what I did was fine, pix below

That's parallel connection, but one battery will be drained faster before the other and one battery will be charged full before the other,
The only way to balance things is remove the white wire From the ups and put on the other battery ,

U have two wire from the ups (red and White), instead of connecting it to just a battery, red wire from ups should go to red of battery A and the white wire should go to black terminal of battery B

Hope u understand?

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 2:46am On Jun 20, 2016
temizeee:
Does it rotate ?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by temizeee(m): 3:46am On Jun 20, 2016
saint2ace:

Pics and price please
bought it for 2k...sumone posted d pix on page 67 and no it's a mini fan it doesn't rotate
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by joenor(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2016
Thank you ceejay for that, but am a bit confuse sha, the white wire is the negative of those two batteries outside the UPS which is connected in parallel, negative to negative on both terminal, while the red is connected the same way. what I did was to terminate it at the same end of the UPS batteries on the UPS, let's say those two batteries outside was terminated to the positive and the negative of the batteries inside the UPS, So ceejay, I know I'm still wrong, because with those batteries I notice it drain like I still use my old batteries. Kindly make some more correction. Thanks
ceejay80s:

That's parallel connection, but one battery will be drained faster before the other and one battery will be charged full before the other,
The only way to balance things is remove the white wire From the ups and put on the other battery ,

U have two wire from the ups (red and White), instead of connecting it to just a battery, red wire from ups should go to red of battery A and the white wire should go to black terminal of battery B

Hope u understand?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by oparaeke(m): 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
ceejay80s:

He said 40k for 2 , though I didn't price cos I wasn't ready for it , just the 178AH capacity that dragged my attention
pls is it advisable to by the two 6v batt @ #40.000 and connect in series which is still 178ah than buy fairly used 12v 200ah at #30.000 or #35.000 or am I mistaken?.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
joenor:
Thank you ceejay for that, but am a bit confuse sha, the white wire is the negative of those two batteries outside the UPS which is connected in parallel, negative to negative on both terminal, while the red is connected the same way. what I did was to terminate it at the same end of the UPS batteries on the UPS, let's say those two batteries outside was terminated to the positive and the negative of the batteries inside the UPS, So ceejay, I know I'm still wrong, because with those batteries I notice it drain like I still use my old batteries. Kindly make some more correction. Thanks

If any of the two battery is bad , u need to replace it, cos it will drag the other one down fast,

Secondly: like I said earlier , if u don't connect those two battery well in parallel, one will drain down faster than the other and at same time ,one will fully be fully charged before the other .....

THIS IS HOW U CONNECT TWO OR MORE BATTERIES IN parallel...

Connect battery A (-) to battery B (-)

Connect battery A(+) to battery B (+)

Now..... The black wire from ups and charger should be connected to battery A(-)

The red wire from the ups should be connected to battery B (+)

Read instructions carefully, e be like say I go use koboko dey teach una this thing, this is the 3rd or forth time I am explaining this same thing with picture on this thread

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by joenor(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ok Ceejay, Sorry I didn't tell you, I don't have a charger, I'm using the charging system that comes with the UPS
ceejay80s:

If any of the two battery is bad , u need to replace it, cos it will drag the other one down fast,

Secondly: like I said earlier , if u don't connect those two battery well in parallel, one will drain down faster than the other and at same time ,one will fully be fully charged before the other .....

THIS IS HOW U CONNECT TWO OR MORE BATTERIES IN parallel...

Connect battery A (-) to battery B (-)

Connect battery A(+) to battery B (+)

Now..... The black wire from ups and charger should be connected to battery A(-)

The red wire from the ups should be connected to battery B (+)

Read instructions carefully, e be like say I go use koboko dey teach una this thing, this is the 3rd or forth time I am explaining this same thing with picture on this thread
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
joenor:
Ok Ceejay, Sorry I didn't tell you, I don't have a charger, I'm using the charging system that comes with the UPS

Same connection , just that it will take longer to fully charge the 2 batteries,
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by joenor(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Yes Ceejay
ceejay80s:

Same connection , just that it will take longer to fully charge the 2 batteries,
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by initiate: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Austineexel:

I never see o. getting desperate now
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by billyG(m): 7:37am On Jun 22, 2016
saint2ace:

Ceejay80s that's a bargain at that price, is the guy at arena??
can 6v practically giv 175AH?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 7:57am On Jun 22, 2016
billyG:

U might need 2pcs of the 6v batteries connected in series to give you a 12v output but it'll be the same capacity of 175ah. This because all our gadgets use 12v but if u have a 6v gadget u still get the 175ah capacity but with less voltage. Cheers

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2016
billyG:
Some 2v batteries are 1000ah
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by FxDominion(m): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
ceejay80s:

Please Oga ceejay80s, where can I get such betteries and how much is each?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by FxDominion(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
ceejay80s:

Please Oga ceejay80s, where can I get such betteries and how much is each?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by joenor(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
I don't know for now, But I think there was a church that has them many for disposer, don't know if they still have that, but not blue gate
brogxy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.