Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (329 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Sunday - 5/7//15)-  SATAN TARGETS THE HOLY

1.Father, thank you for your unfailing promises over your saints and your church.

2.Thank you Father, for not allowing the enemies and the gates of hell to prevail over your church.

3.Father, forgive me all my sins and remove from me, shame and reproach.

4.Father, let every loophole through which sin enters into my life be blocked by the blood of Jesus.

5.Father, release upon my life the grace to live holy and to do your perfect will.

6.Father, let every opposition against my ministry and calling, be scattered in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every evil hand stretched over my life, my ministry and family, wither in the name of Jesus.

8.Father, incubate my life with your fire and let my life become too hot for the enemies to handle.

9.Father, make me coals of fire in the hands of my enemies.

10.Father, let every satanic conspiracy over the gospel in Nigeria be frustrated.

11.Father, please, keep the feet of your saints from falling and let all the enemies of the gospel in my life and in your church be silent in darkness.

12.Father, let every effort of the enemy to pull me down, come to, null and void.

13.Father, admit me into your secret place, that I may abide under your shadow, where the hands of the wicked cannot reach me.

14.Father, let every evil and satanic mark over my life and family be wiped away by the blood of Jesus.

15.Father,no matter how hard the enemy may try,please,let me make it into your kingdom at last.

16.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
17. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Some Keys For Living / What Excuse Do You Have As An Atheist? / Muslims Attention!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.