Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam (85794 Views)

Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos) / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
teeowl:
Tell me the exact place where it says Jesus was a muslim... no implied meanings.

... History has it that Jesus was Jewish (Judaism)... go check your facts properly.

Am sure u know Jesus was not a Christian before he died.....he know nothing about Christianity.....Jesus have beard as muslims also keep there beard...

Inshort Jesus lifestyle and ways is the way muslims behave....also don't forget Jesus didn't go to church,he know nothing about church....Jesus is a prophet in Islam the son of maryam....

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by thaoriginator: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
dearpreye:

And then the bomb goes off or the throats of innocents are slit in a barbaric fashion!
yiibboo people dey para for dis news grin e dey sweet me for belle grin lwtmb grin yiiibio mumu
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
udmydearest:
meaning, "welcome to the terrorists religion"

Jesus is a muslim
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by jomoh: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chanchit:
This guy is too stubborn, must he fight every coach, if Messi and Ronaldo dey do like this they won't be where they are now.
His coach knew its a lie and he's still insisting now how do you expect a coach to like such player.

The only sensible post here. Meaning the only person that read and understood the whole "I'm a Muslim" thing by Emmenike.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Jaydee009: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
For all the Muslims in the house shouting "Allahu akbar" congratulations! Your numbers have just increased by one. I don't have a problem with that.

What I have a problem with is your reaction when a Muslim converts to other religions/faiths. The Quran instructs that such a person should be killed by beheading. Surprisingly Muslims do no object to this even if the person invoked is a family member

Now that is double standards. Only cults keeps its membership by threatening death!

I do not believe we need to "help God" increase His followership by hook or crook.

By the way Islam is just another of the world's 10,000 religions.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by aremed(m): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Whizzcute:
If it's really true,Then he is a FOOL

ur whole family must be fool...ode

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
thaoriginator:
yiibboo people dey para for dis news grin e dey sweet me for belle grin lwtmb grin yiiibio mumu

So every person who says things as they appear is an Igbo? SMH.

Islam is a threat to the existence of human.

It's one barbaric and demented ideology.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by DMainMan: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Welcome to ISLAM brother, d only true religion of God.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by djkirkoo2(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
Allahu Akbar
Abeg nor bomb nairaland.com.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by blacq2009(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Despite the BH, ISIS conspiracies to drag the image of Islam to the mud, people are still joining it at their own will. "And you see men embrace HIS religion in multitudes, then celebrate His praise....Alhamdullillah!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUbyLMkHUu8

Well it seems adebayor actually converted to Islam as well. Good for him.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by DMainMan: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
People living in d western world are converting to islam daily in manifold. Do u know y? because they know the truth about Islam after studying the Holy Quran and Hadith.

Unlike here in Africa, in which people are easily brainwashed without even studying anything attributing any obstacle to witches and wizard enemies to die.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
djkirkoo2:
Jesus is a prophet in Islam and a muslim
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
djkirkoo2:
Jesus is a prophet in Islam and a muslim
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by tommykiwi(m): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
swizken6:
May Allah be with you!
dnt conclude yet!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by tommykiwi(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
DMainMan:
Welcome to ISLAM brother, d only true religion of God.
I LAUGH U..
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Dindondin(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:

Our God is a merciful God....so don't underrate anybody before God....and don't forget Jesus is a Muslim so do not die unless u are a Muslim
You too, don't forget Muhammad was a Christian. So do not die unless you are a Christian.
A Deeper Life one o!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by DMainMan: 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Muslim history abounds with examples of scientific and
cultural ingenuity. Muslims inherited the knowledge of the
nations that came before them, developed it and placed it
in the context of a precise moral framework. Muslim
scholarship made a vital contribution to the enrichment
and advancement of human civilization.

While Europe was still in the dark ages, religious Muslims
were making great advances in the fields of medicine,
mathematics, physics, astronomy, geography,
architecture, literature, and history documentation to
mention but a few. Many important new procedures were
transmitted to medieval Europe from Muslim regions, such as Arabic numerals with the principle of the zero vital to the advancement of mathematics and the use of algebra.

Sophisticated instruments, including the astrolabe and the
quadrant, as well as good navigational maps, were first
developed by Muslims. Only after people lost sight of their
religious beliefs and obligations did the scientific
achievements of the Muslim world cease and fall into
obscurity.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
ZITRAN:
he has his own opinion.I dont know why christians hate muslims or anything related to Islam
That is because islamic faithful easily react to slightest provocation to a point of taking lives. They are different means of expressing anger but not taking human life. This phene mum will continue till the world end.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by thaoriginator: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
dearpreye:

So every person who says things as they appear is an Igbo? SMH.

Islam is a threat to the existence of human.

It's one barbaric and demented ideology.

tongue grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by meforyou1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
Allahu Akbar
allahu akbar for what? u think he will ISIS tomorrow?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by sabdaz: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Whizzcute:

Why is he a Fool?

Ok. Samir Nasri converts to Christianity......
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by DMainMan: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TRUE MUSLIMS AND THOSE WHO CLAIM THEY ARE MUSLIMS (OPPRESSORS AND TERRORISTS E.G BOKOHARAM, ISIS)

a. lslam enjoin all muslims to seek knowledge travel around. d terrorists go against dat for their personal gain to make them have more followers so de can easily b brainwashed without education

b. do not commit murder. terrorists kill anyone, d innocents either muslins or non Muslims who stand there way.

c. True Muslims try and propagate islam and spread love. terrorists murder other Muslims to gain power

d. Do not fornicate and rape. Terrorists fornicate, rape and molest anyone

e. many more. i am quite tired
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by kadunasouth(m): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Allau Akbar
Congratulation Brother,
Allah loves you and am happy for you my Brother in ISLAM
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Faraidi(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Whizzcute:
you are the biggest fool
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Iwonimi(m): 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
If you know u don't have reasonable thing why wasting Meg on someone issue and religion. U must be bastard quote author=crotonite post=35523492]well, that is his own cup of tea.

as for me, I will rather worship a pig than believe in islam.

Jesus is the son of allah GOD, which I believe and will always adhere to, NO REMORSE

islam is peace , it seems the definition of peace has changed of recent.
there is nothing good in islam.

btw he should start preparing for his 72 virgins.[/quote]
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by mamajaz(f): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
youngberry001:
Allahu Akbar nice to hear that guys kiss

Alhamdulillahi am so so happy about this,,,glory be to Allah
Person, you dey easy to scam oh!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by phemmyflexxy(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
I love reading my Christian folks comments on posts like this.....
Most of them be like... Muslims are jazzing people.... What did they tell him...

Find true Islam.... Find peace of mind....
Find modern Christianity.... Everyone is an enemy/demon/witch/terrorist.... Holy Ghost fire.....

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by DMainMan: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
DMainMan:
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TRUE MUSLIMS AND THOSE WHO CLAIM THEY ARE MUSLIMS (OPPRESSORS AND TERRORISTS E.G BOKOHARAM, ISIS)

a. lslam enjoin all muslims to seek knowledge travel around. d terrorists go against dat for their personal gain to make them have more followers so de can easily b brainwashed without education

b. do not commit murder. terrorists kill anyone, d innocents either muslins or non Muslims who stand there way.

c. True Muslims try and propagate islam and spread love. terrorists murder other Muslims to gain power

d. Do not fornicate and rape. Terrorists fornicate, rape and molest anyone

e. many more. i am quite tired
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by nonjebose(m): 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:

Seek for the truth....Even bible confirm it
The bible has said what d truth is.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by TolaniLuv: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
I personally don't understand if a Christian become a Muslim it's like a trophy like dafuc? I remember one Ibo guy for my area weh turn to muslim suddenly, and I swear they have a contribute money for him to open his Pharmacist shop few month later the guy no turn up for mosque to pray again.. Imam vex die. But , nah sharp Ibo guy I like him die grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by bashbabe2: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

I will quote your stu.pid moniker however I damn well please, you're not a christian? You sure as hell ain't a Muslim, you must be a faggit! How about I bomb your face, do the world a Favour and rid them of your stupidity! Uphill gardener!

Brother you always have to uphold the qualities of a good muslim. You also know this month is the perfect month to try and change somethings.
Islam teaches us to forgive or if you have to reply, reply with kind words no matter how bad the comments are. They are always pained when people convert to Islam, it's a norm with some of them to insult and try to provoke when things are beyond thier control
But you are better than them because you are a muslim and we have the best of mankind our Prophet (pbuh) to emulate. Stay calm brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia / Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.