Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam (85807 Views)

Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos) / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by free2ryhme: 3:55am On Jul 06, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:

Jesus is a muslim so do not die unless u are a Muslim .....seek for the truth

See dis mumu who 's arguing your perversion of a religion with you.

For the singular fact that Jesus and some bible prophets are mentioned in the bible is shows you religion is based on falsehood and lies
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You are an idioot and illiterate,do you see the reason why we don't have respect for you guys,No one cares for the president during then,this is the most dumbest and foolish comment I've ever read here,back then your balewa was killed by an ordinary military officer together with all your important politicians their body were disgraced and dumped on the road side..
Lol! We've got a live big nose here! You don't respect us yet you bow to us! You killed Tafawa Balewa out of jealously, dumbo! Friggin animals! And what did we do to your people after that? Read about the bloody counter coup buffoon! You don't just mess with us, know your place inferior being! And then the civil war, where we massacred your useless race and mopped the floor with your manky women! Worthless people! We killed you like chickens! I guess that's why you went silent for a while but these days it seems you need us to remind you who your masters are! Clueless worthless animals!

You can not even write Zik correctly,Zik was not only the first president of Nigeria,he was also the only Governor general of Nigerian descent a post no other Nigerian ever held.
It's called auto correct dumbo! Zip was a worthless buffoon who has no space in history!

Your prime minister was just a mere messenger like SFG post.
I can testify before God that you are a foool! Idiott! Why were your stupidd people complaining that the Brits gave power to the north! Why did you kill him because you said you were being marginalized? Was that not a coup? So coups are done to over throw sgfs? grin Lol! Imbe.cile! The legend, the golden voice of Africa, is a great man, you can't compare him to any of the animals that came out of that waste land of yours! Go and see how in carries himself even amongst the international elite, I'm sure you know what youtube is. Lol! Sgf, like i said, you just don't know how stupidd and irrelevant you are do you?

Never rule before? You also forget that Ironsi brought this federal system that we are practicing now with decree 34 which abrogated the country's federal structure in exchange for a unitary, we know who owns Nigeria not your illegal tribe. And also he was the first military head of state that gave room for criminal elements like Abacha and co.
Who owns Nigeria? Looool! Your people are disposable, we can eliminate all of you if we please and there'll still be Nigeria, if you guys didn't know how irrelevant you are deep down you will not be shouting Biafra, a machination of a fellow big nosed worthless coward! And Abacha was a boss, he put you big nosed idiotts in your place, raped your oil wealth, and he was still a better leader than Gej.

Igbos have held the nigerian senate president than any other tribe. The history is clear,I think you should go back to Chad or Niger because your people are immigrants in this land. Maybe let me add Benin republic in case you jump border.
Senate president is what you're bragging with? Looooooooooooool! Like I said, empty chest beating! And you better watch your mouth boy, you live where you live and breathe the air you breathe because of the mercy of the great white north, you don't want to provoke us!

You are uneducated and that is the reason you have no peace now.Deal with it,but very soon real Nigerians will take over their land and chase you back to chad. Idaat.

Wait wait wait...do you even know where the word Nigeria was gotten from? Smh? Take over which land? Loooooool! Go back to the backyard we sent you to and squeeze your big noses in there! You simply don't just mess with the north! Get that into your skull, right from time, our history, our legend is not even comparable to yours, heck we compete with Vikings, not unrefined crude animals that will still be running naked if not for the white men who enslaved your worthless people!

I guess you just got schooled by this Uneducated bloke!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by bigbasho: 4:42am On Jul 06, 2015
BigHomieDrey:
what's the big deal? isn't there freedom of religion here? But I still dey wonder wetin he find go Islam.

Cos Islam is beautiful. Jst being stigmatised.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by spenca: 4:44am On Jul 06, 2015
Emmanuel Adebayor converted to Muslim too
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=NgwaManNaija4LF post=35532447][/quote]

Please rearrange your post if you want a reply. If you don't know how, kindly ask for my assistance, thanks.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by TeamSimple(m): 4:49am On Jul 06, 2015
Christianity - means christ like,but the christians of nowadays are not near christ in their actions and words..The way they throw insults and curses over religious issues is disheartening. Even during Christ era there were pagans,and he never for once had issues with them. He only delivers his message and move on. So where are these new crop of radical christians coming from? God knows how to deal with Emenike if the story is true. Its either Heaven or Hell.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Benjoh(m): 4:50am On Jul 06, 2015
RisMas:

: http://www.vibenigeria.com/super-eagles-striker-emmanuel-emenike-coverts-to-islam/#sthash.yjdk9jtI.dpuf
if this is true it means God really loves you cos for this time around that devil is using different kind of ways to bastardized Islam so that People would see the religion as scary one then you are a paradised candidate. Islam needs know advertisement it is God that chooses whom he want to the right path and once again Alhamdulillah for you and myself cos you and I are free from devil's tricks of blocking right way to God. Islam is beyond advertising in a commercial buses,Allah chooses.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by luckyboss(m): 5:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Good to him but if its true i will say he is the first foolish person i have ever seen in this world.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 06, 2015
luckyboss:
Good to him but if its true i will say he is the first foolish person i have ever seen in this world.

Ooh please why?? Looooooooool! I don't know whether to shout gbagaun or start to even try to comprehend what you typed here. Lmao! Go home bro!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 06, 2015
jane0000:
See your ugly face Fine pikin sha.

Then obviously you don't know the meaning of 'ugly'....

Bro, show us you own......

And then also show us the relationship between face and success. Have you seen OBJ lately?

Brother, show us your fine face tongue
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ibrokola(m): 5:12am On Jul 06, 2015
If it is true, then Alhamdulilah! He has seen the Light!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Then obviously you don't know the meaning of 'ugly'....

Bro, show us you own......

And then also show us the relationship between face and success. Have you seen OBJ lately?

Brother, show us your fine face tongue

Sorry mate but I have to go with the lady on this one, you're probably the ugliest living person I've seen in a while. I mean no offense, just being honest.

Am I sorry?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by olayinka63: 5:19am On Jul 06, 2015
Allah Akbar may almighty Allah make you steadfast on this right path. almighty Allah has guided you to the right way now I know its difficult to practise Islam to the full extent in this modern world despite you must focus because haters will keep hating. congrats brother in islam

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ibrokola(m): 5:19am On Jul 06, 2015
free2ryhme:

See dis mumu who 's arguing your perversion of a religion with you.

For the singular fact that Jesus and some bible prophets are mentioned in the bible is shows you religion is based on falsehood and lies
What bible are you talking about? The 1 that has been translated and rewritten several times that facts have been manipulated to suit the writers interest? I only have respect for Christains who have gone on pilgrimage and had the original unedited language of the bible read and translated to them! That is only when you can lay claim to knowledge of your religion!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by luckyboss(m): 5:21am On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Ooh please why?? Looooooooool! I don't know whether to shout gbagaun or start to even try to comprehend what you typed here. Lmao! Go home bro!
watch am nah! our people said that ''An elderly man does not learn how to use left hand in an old age''.
am already at home. are you travelling to maiduguri ?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by kalybaly: 5:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Anyone that has travelled out of this country won't be judging the decision of others anyhow. It's the dead brain Nigerian that would say he joins Isis , he is a disgrace and all. He is an adult. Adults makes decisions. He is not thinking like you anymore. Whatever reasons he has right or wrong is his and we shall see the outcome and that if it matters.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 06, 2015
luckyboss:

watch am nah! our people said that ''An elderly man does not learn how to use left hand in an old age''.
am already at home. are you travelling to maiduguri ?

Who cares what your people say? If you're home, have a glass of hot milk and go to sleep. Thanks.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by kalybaly: 5:26am On Jul 06, 2015
In other news the fastest growing religion is still Islam despite everything happening. Why? Before u sleep ask God to show you the way or a sign on this issue...sincerely and hopefully. Thank me later
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Faraidi(m): 5:30am On Jul 06, 2015
Whizzcute:

See this one, abeg go attend your pigs
you are my most senior pig.fo.ol
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by jane0000(f): 5:30am On Jul 06, 2015
Whizzcute:

for me to ever mention my father, that means my generation will remained punished till eternity.

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by luckyboss(m): 5:31am On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Who cares what your people say? If you're home, have a glass of hot milk and go to sleep. Thanks.
And that,s why careless make you to reason backward.
will i take milk, am i from Niger like you?
safe journey .ok
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by jane0000(f): 5:32am On Jul 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Na my papa be bastard. I am Worthless illiterate.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 06, 2015
luckyboss:

And that,s why careless make you to reason backward.
will i take milk, am i from Niger like you?
safe journey .ok

Looooooool! Smh. You really need some hot milk mate! Looooool!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by luckyboss(m): 5:40am On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Looooooool! Smh. You read some hot milk mate! Looooool!
so they converted you too because of milk?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 06, 2015
luckyboss:

so they converted you too because of milk?

Who?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by luckyboss(m): 5:49am On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Who?
what happened to your Google?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 06, 2015
luckyboss:

what happened to your Google?

Spilled hot milk on me keyboard.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Lilimax(f): 5:58am On Jul 06, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:

Jesus is a muslim
Huh? When was Islam formed by
Mohammed? I think about 606 AD after the death of Jesus Christ and the disciples of Jesus Christ were called Christian so how come Jesus is a Muslim.? Pleaser never associate my Lord with that terrorists religion. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Masterclass32: 5:59am On Jul 06, 2015
FALSE news angry

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Lilimax(f): 5:59am On Jul 06, 2015
kalybaly:
In other news the fastest growing religion is still Islam despite everything r
The more reason terrorism is on the increase embarassed

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by luckyboss(m): 5:59am On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Spilled hot milk on me keyboard.
bros, this will help you more than hot milk.

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ElFenomeno1: 6:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Fair play

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia / Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.