Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

A Nigerian Discovery Blog Needs A Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Nigerian Discovery Blog Needs A Review (480 Views)

Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review / My New Blog Needs Ingredients, Help! / Come In Here For All Your Blog Needs,setup,traffic And Adsense Earning E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Discovery Blog Needs A Review by charlyge(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hello all.. some guys just started an exploration and discovery blog in Nigeria and asked me to review it.
Will really appreciate if you all can help out in reviewing it
http://exploringNigeria.com

I dont tink d blog is really looking well. pls i need peoples review on this. Thanks.. Will highly appreciate it if this can make front page
Re: A Nigerian Discovery Blog Needs A Review by Dmayor7(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
i viewed the site on mobile and it appears cool to me...

The only thing i see that you really need to work on is your Logo...

Work on the logo and make it bigger so soneone browsing on mobile could see it clearly...
Re: A Nigerian Discovery Blog Needs A Review by timotew: 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Combination of two primary colors is not good for most designs. That green and blue make the site look like a cloth.
The contents are great I like the structure.
But you need to work on the color you choose for the design when it come to science and technology there are some color that make the shared pictures look like heaven, I will recommend that you check out NASA website.
Re: A Nigerian Discovery Blog Needs A Review by charlyge(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dmayor7:
i viewed the site on mobile and it appears cool to me...

The only thing i see that you really need to work on is your Logo...

Work on the logo and make it bigger so soneone browsing on mobile could see it clearly...

Thanks alot.. I really appreciate this.
The changes will be made

(1) (Reply)

You Are A BLOGGER? You Might Need Help With This...... / Please Help Me With A Joomla Real Estate Template / What Is Going On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.