Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) (70275 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Returns To Nollywood (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) / The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Nice
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Rubbish.

What am I supposed to do with this?
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by ayindepremier: 12:01am On Jul 06, 2015
Oh my God pls take over Nairaland pls, Good LORD!!!!
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by Tobbey(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2015
OMOTOLA
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by Young03(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Mehn...fear nyash o
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by victorazy(m): 12:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Hhh
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by NaLaugh: 12:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Let us know when there is a new set of big booties. Each time this list gets posted, it's the same ol' thing. undecided
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by kamair237(m): 12:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Na werty dis my girl beta pass all them... BTW I Don finally join Niaraland cool grin
Ir Don tayyyyyy way I start follow dis forum...... Na to comment be di pass me.... ma pedgin no Na 9ja pedgin tho!! Soo Make wunna pardon me... Ir get as Ir be...
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 12:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Benzino approves ...
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by apholaby007(m): 12:06am On Jul 06, 2015
permission 2 place a cup n omotolas booty??

peak it in you@mercy johnson

expired boobs@anita

1 Like

Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by denedene(m): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2015
outside dumas, omotola n juliet. the rest aint sexy
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2015
ayindepremier:
Oh my God pls take over Nairaland pls, Good LORD!
Nah .... let "the devil" remain in control ... the smut and overall general imbècility of the threads is entertaining grin
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by mrbillz(m): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2015
All these ukwus you people are sharing derris gooduuu oooo

2 Likes

Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 12:09am On Jul 06, 2015
na who d booty help??
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by Ibsgal(f): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
[size=28pt]NIGERIAN FEMALE-

NO BRAIN. ONLY BOOTY.

ONLY FIT FOR EXPORTING PROSTUTION TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES AND AT HOME.

AND other s.exual acts.

NO INTELLECTUAL DEVELOPMENT.

NO REPRESENTATIVE IN POLITICS. LITERATURE. RIGHTS.ETC.

ONLY SIDELINE CHEERLEADERS.[/size]

continue showing your a$$ and other body parts to the world. Make i clap for una.

71,345,488 males : 69,086,302 females

Yet not a single female governor in site. President is a far-cry.

Half the population of our nation is only concerned with displaying uwkwu. no other ambition.

shameful.

Your mother included?

1 Like

Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by apholaby007(m): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2015
apholaby007:
permission 2 place a cup n omotolas booty??

peak it in you@mercy johnson

expired boobs@anita

darisgodoooo
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by azimibraun: 12:14am On Jul 06, 2015
Total Lubbish I cannot crap for a thing rike dis.
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by kalufelix(m): 12:15am On Jul 06, 2015
exxell:
Lets check back on these booties 40 years from now.... Thats why I don't use force to rush after such things or value them like say tomorrow no dey! God get sense eh... Choi. There was a time nokia 3310 was the latest in town abi? And the volkswagen was the biggest car in a rich man's garage! Vanity upon vanity... All na vanity. Money can't buy eternity or eternal life.
I tell you...endless cycle that only returns you to your starting point

life is beautiful...
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by damiloladuke: 12:16am On Jul 06, 2015
this is the real ukulele

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO GET YOURSELF LAUGHING
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2015
Ibsgal:

Your mother included?

My mother is a native Doctor. foolish woman. lipsrsealed

she doesn't go displaying her ukwu arround.

That too I hail from a place where education was not so easy for women. let me make that clear. Our family was not well off.

4 Likes

Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by kalufelix(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2015
How does this affect over 1.5 goals...

2 Likes

Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by 9jauk: 12:17am On Jul 06, 2015
DROGON:
I See a lot of Bones hating on a Pot of meat.

But I Still prefer Hips to nyashh

Badtboy
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by uyisteven(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2015
osaslord500:
is this nyash?

Cud dis be nyash

1 Like

Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by fexyrich(m): 12:18am On Jul 06, 2015
Hahahahahahahahah dis girl no go kill person,I am laughing I swahili.. grin grin grin.wetin butt wan help person do again apart from to cure men konji...Go and confirm you would see it has helped so many men cure their konji..Those butts are very important!! grin ;Di(quote author=pretydiva post=35529955]Who their butts don help undecided[/quote]
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by azimibraun: 12:19am On Jul 06, 2015
But to be honest all these "booties" posted are probably liabilities to men who have had access to them o! I mean what you so admire enough to post is what one man somewhere this night is wishing will just live his life right now. After one round and may be two all you can never see the booty in the same light again sha.. booty na just for those wey never chop am.
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by uyisteven(m): 12:20am On Jul 06, 2015
pretydiva:
Who their butts don help undecided
D vaslines nd wankers association....

1 Like

Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by azimibraun: 12:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Booty in most cases be like politicians making promises during campaigns. When them assume office na different story entirely except luck.... Many booty don fail the elect "coc.k"rate after so much promising packaging. Say Amen if booty has failed you before. I start AMEN!!!!!
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by wokomabest(m): 12:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Pretty ladies
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by Ibsgal(f): 12:31am On Jul 06, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

My mother is a native Doctor. foolish woman. lipsrsealed

she doesn't go displaying her ukwu arround.

That too I hail from a place where education was not so easy for women. let me make that clear. Our family was not well off.

Your statement generalized nigerian women, most nigerian women that I know are hardworking and educated, not all of us go around displaying body parts as you claimed. And the country has produced several successful and powerful women in different sectors, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Obiageli Ezekwesili, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Chimamanda Adichie just to name a few. And a lot of us also hail from families and villages where access to education was inadequate, and still made it in life, or at least we are fighting to make it. So stop spewing nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by ronald4lif(m): 12:36am On Jul 06, 2015
No diva Genevieve Nnaji?. List is not credible and hereby rendered inutile and worthless. angry
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by darlenese(f): 12:37am On Jul 06, 2015
Halima butts is 40 years old while are boobs is 49 years old, dunno why she likes flaunting her sagged boobs cry
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 12:39am On Jul 06, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
[size=28pt]NIGERIAN FEMALE-

NO BRAIN. ONLY BOOTY.

ONLY FIT FOR EXPORTING PROSTUTION TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES AND AT HOME.

AND other s.exual acts.

NO INTELLECTUAL DEVELOPMENT.

NO REPRESENTATIVE IN POLITICS. LITERATURE. RIGHTS.ETC.

ONLY SIDELINE CHEERLEADERS.[/size]

continue showing your a$$ and other body parts to the world. Make i clap for una.

71,345,488 males : 69,086,302 females

Yet not a single female governor in site. President is a far-cry.

Half the population of our nation is only concerned with displaying uwkwu. no other ambition.

shameful.

[img]http://www.somegif.com/gifs/13924742111596534766.GIF[/img]

You are one evil lad grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.