Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) (70205 Views)

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by amaifehenry(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2020
Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as E-money is a Nigerian Business mogul whose business empire cuts across Oil, Logistics, FMCG and Entertainment.

In his most recent post on Instagram, he showcased the interior of his massive mansion. The architectural design is splendid and Regal. Class!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpMiGuEkcFM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD9jQiYAZsR/?igshizd=ksyikpn8tgm5

5 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2020
Lovely, Beautiful , Classy and Exquisite Interior Sittings He has there..

But Having all these without Having JESUS is Worthless, Meaningless, Vanity and Not Worth it at all....

In your Quest For Wealth, Ensure you Have what is Most Important..

Having Jesus is Most Important Here on Earth and For Eternity..

Every other thing is Vanity..

401 Likes 34 Shares

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by VerifiedStalin: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
The man dotes on his family. Very commendable.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Justkatty(f): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Odogwu himself.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vanity crew will soon show up.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vanity crew has shown up already

Righteousness89:

But Having all these without Having JESUS is Worthless, Meaningless, Vanity and Not Worth it at all....

In your Quest For Wealth, Ensure you Have what is Most Important..

Having Jesus is Most Important Here on Earth and For Eternity..

Every other thing is Vanity..

Ogbeni huzzle make ur children no go dey shout "vanity upon vanity" anyhow.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Emoney no dey tire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by rhemauni: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
This criminal again

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by rhemauni: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
This criminal again

Ill gotten wealth

It will end in tears

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by rhemauni: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
longetivity:
who did he kill in ur family that made you call him a criminal

Illiterate

I said criminal not killer

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
rhemauni:

Illiterate

Whatever has he stolen from you before
You guys should stop hating on people if you also want to make it

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by longetivity(m): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
rhemauni:

Illiterate

what crime has he committed mofo

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by solid3(m): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
All these furniture are wack to me. Doesn't show class

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
rhemauni:
This criminal again

Ill gotten wealth

It will end in tears
But your type praise tinubu

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Aksnoopy: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
rhemauni:
This criminal again
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by MrOjay1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
No one does the E-money hype quite like Airforce1.

If this was Airforce1's thread,he'd be like,'Five star Chairman,Emeka Okonkwo a.k.a E money the billionaire business mogul looking all swagged up in his blue track,shows off his sleek home interior designs to his over 1million instagram followers'.

He'd then end it with,

'Pikin wey work suppose chop.
Shine on Gee.
God has given us wisdom and we can never think failure.
It's too late to fail,Amen.
If i no hit the billion naira mark before i reach 40 then no be my mama born me'. cheesy

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by ecolime(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
He has money but his self esteem is damn too low.

Always want to impress at all cost.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Legalcriminal: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
Oluwa bless our hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by heckymaicon(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

Having all these without Having JESUS is a Worthless, Meaningless, Vanity and Not Worth it at all....

Lol, says who?

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Kicktaker(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ego Amaka!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Pharaohny: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hustle oooo so that when others are making money you will not be shouting vanity upon vanity

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
Him left Nyansh

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by HundredWays(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
longetivity:
who did he kill in ur family that made you call him a criminal
ur parents needs refund of money spend on ur education ...

Clown!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Pearly255(f): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
Bless my hustling Lord Jesus and don’t forget to connect me to that rich, loving, caring, imperfect man. Amen! cheesy��

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) / Real Face Of Lagbaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.