Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari (495 Views)

PDP Senators Withdraw Support For Buhari’s Govt / Boko-Haram: Jonathan Spent N2.2bn On Prayers / Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by Adefaze(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has urged Nigerians to support the government of President Muhammadu Buhari in fight against Boko Haram.

The former president who made the call on his facebook on Sunday message said the current administration is doing its best to put an end to the terror act.

According to Jonathan, the death of the victims at the hands of the terrorists is a sad reminder that the war against Boko Haram is a task for all Nigerians.

“The death of any Nigerian at the hands of terrorists is a sad reminder that the war on terror is a task for all Nigerians not just the armed forces. I urge all Nigerians to continue to pray for peace in Nigeria and to support the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari as the government does its best to bring an end to these acts of terror and secure all Nigerians. May God bless Nigeria,”
Jonathan state.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/boko-haram-jonathan-urges-support-for-buhari/

Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by Remsilla(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by Karlman: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
K
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by temitemi1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
God Bless You my HERO...
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by 01emek(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
AND GOD BLESS GOODLUCK JONATHAN!!!

It was all my fault for giving evil the chances its needed and therefore fulfiing its ancient prophecies....

I have been scam by the '' one chance party''...
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by dabiko(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
That's the way politics should be played. No hard feelings!
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by Princecalm(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
he actually knew what he passed through in the hands of those terrorists
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Arghhhhhh ... The dullards and cohots are still dividing our resources... Tinubu is currently crying wolf
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by preetyb(f): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
May God bless you sir. The diffrence between you and buhari is very much clear. You realy don't care abt politics but unity and peace and this is one quality buhari does not have. Still I wish his administration success because it will be for the good of us all.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
God bless you sir,u will forever remained an hero to me
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by stillchris: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jonathan. i swear to God, i miss you.

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Disowns Zahra Buhari’s Twitter comments / Lagos Government Urges Runaway Dad Of Twins To Return / Is It Possible For One To Loss Confidence,when Too Many People Believe In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.