Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

From The Benefits Of Our Weekly Study Of The Noble Quraan Based On The Book “taf - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / From The Benefits Of Our Weekly Study Of The Noble Quraan Based On The Book “taf (768 Views)

Weekly Study Of The Noble Quraan Based On The Book “tafseer Ibn Katheer” Vs 10 / Weekly Study Of The Noble Quraan "tafseer Ibn Katheer” Vs 1-10 Chap. 4 / From The Benefits Of Our Weekly Study Of The Noble Quraan Based On The Book “taf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From The Benefits Of Our Weekly Study Of The Noble Quraan Based On The Book “taf by AdamsDXB: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2009
Bismillaah Ar-Rahmaan Ar-Raheem
Amma’ Baa’d
Salaam alaykum wa rahmatulLaah,
) عن ابن مسعود رضي الله عنه قال سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول
نضر الله امرأ سمع منا شيئا فبلغه كما سمعه فرب مبلغ أوعى من سامع
رواه أبو داود والترمذي وابن حبان في صحيحه إلا أنه قال
From Ibn Masuu’d who related from the Prophet, that he heard the Prophet say “May ALLAAH brighten the face of a man that hears from us something (hadeeth) and then conveys what he heard  exactly the way he heard it, and at times the conveyer will not understand and preserve the hadeeth more than the conveyed to” narrated by Abu Dawuud, Tirmidhi and Ibn Hibbaan, except that Ibn Hibban’s narration says “May Allaah have mercy on the man”…classified as authentic by Shayk Nasser Al-bani in the Book of Knowledge of Sahih At-Targheeb wa At-Tarheeb.

The following is just a summary of yesterday’s weekly study of the Quran from Surah Baqarat verses 153-157 from the book “Tafseer Ibn Katheer”
by ALLAAH'S permission I hope to continue with this kind of thread and may ALLAAH bless my efforts

يَآأَيّهَا الّذِينَ آمَنُواْ اسْتَعِينُواْ بِالصّبْرِ وَالصّلاَةِ إِنّ اللّهَ مَعَ الصّابِرِينَ
“O! you Who Believe Seek Allaah’s help with Patience and Prayer, verily ALLAAH is with the Patient Ones” Verse 153

Patience is of divided into two, the first is to be patient upon the legislations of ALLAAH (meaning the commands and prohibition of ALLAAH) and the second is to be patient upon the decree of ALLAAH.
Patience is a compulsory obligation upon every muslim.
People fall into four levels or categories with regards to patience upon the decree of ALLAAH, and these levels are:
  1. Those that Hate to be patient during calamities, this is the blameworthy level.       
2. Those that are Patient during calamities, this is the obligatory level       
  3. Those that are Patient and are pleased with ALLAAH during calamities, this level is recommended
    4. Those that are patient, pleased with ALLAAH and Thankful to HIM during calamities and this is the highest category and most rewarding.
How can someone be thankful in times of calamities?? ?
The person says during a calamity for example, Alhamdulilaah that I was not tried in my religion etc. thus he his thankful
QUIZ:
Which act of patience upon the legislations is more rewarding by ALLAAH to be patient by executing the commands of ALLAAH or patient by keeping away from the prohibitions of ALLAAH?
Please quote evidences, answer to be given next week inshaallaah

وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ لِمَنْ يُقْتَلُ فِي سَبيلِ اللّهِ أَمْوَاتٌ بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ وَلَكِن لاّ تَشْعُرُونَ
“And do not say regarding those that are killed in the path of ALLAAH, that they are dead, rather they are alive but you do not perceive” Q2 v154

Allaah forbids that we consider those that are killed in HIS path as being dead, the death forbidden in this verse refers to the belief that there is no life after death, but as for the death of this world then that is something not denied by the people.
The verse establish the life of the hereafter and the hereafter starts from the life in the Grave
There are two narrations that gives a description of the life referred to in this verse, the first one talks specifically about the martyrs and the second talks about the believers in general.
d.     The first hadeeth about the martyrs says that their souls will be carried around in paradise by green bird,  “Saheeh Muslim”                                                                        كما جاء في صحيح مسلم: أن أرواح الشهداء في حواصل طير خضر تسرح في الجنة حيث شاءت ثم تأوي إلى قناديل معلقة تحت العرش, فاطلع عليهم ربك إطلاعة, فقال: ماذا تبغون ؟ فقالوا: يا ربنا وأي شيء نبغي, وقد أعطيتنا ما لم تعط أحداً من خلقك ؟ ثم عاد عليهم بمثل هذا فلما رأوا أنهم لا يتركون من أن يسألوا, قالوا: نريد أن تردنا إلى الدار الدنيا فنقاتل في سبيلك حتى نقتل فيك مرة أخرى ـ لما يرون من ثواب الشهادة ـ فيقول الرب جل جلاله: إني كتبت أنهم إليها لا يرجعون.
e.   The second hadeeth about the believers in general says that they will be flying in paradise. Musnad Imaam Ahmaad, classified as Hassan By Shayk Al-bani in Irwaa.             بن كعب بن مالك عن أبيه, قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: «نسمة المؤمن طائر تعلق في شجر الجنة حتى يرجعه الله إلى جسده يوم يبعثه»

InshaAllaah next week I will give the full English translation of these two narrations.

وَلَنَبْلُوَنّكُمْ بِشَيْءٍ مّنَ الْخَوفْ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مّنَ الأمَوَالِ وَالأنفُسِ وَالثّمَرَاتِ وَبَشّرِ الصّابِرِينَ *  الّذِينَ إِذَآ أَصَابَتْهُم مّصِيبَةٌ قَالُواْ إِنّا للّهِ وَإِنّـآ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ *  أُولَـَئِكَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَلَوَاتٌ مّن رّبّهِمْ وَرَحْمَةٌ وَأُولَـَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُهْتَدُونَ
“And WE shall try you with something of fear, hunger, and reduction or loss of wealth and loss of lives (friends, families etc) and fruit yields. So give glad tidings to the Patient Ones. Those that say when a calamity befalls them, verily to ALLAAH do we belong and to HIM we return, those are upon them the Praises of Allaah and Mercy.”Q2 V155-157

what is the connetion of this verse to the preceeding one??
The connection is that after ALLAAH mentions something about the affairs of the martyrs (that is the patience they endure while facing death and this is the greatest level of trial) He mentions other trials apart from that so that we do not consider that trial is only in facing the enemy.
The verse is a proof that even the trials we face is a mercy from ALLAAH, because HE says “WE shall try you with something” this implies that it is a trial with mercy in comparison to another verse in surah Nahl V112“…and we made them taste the punishment of hunger and fear because of what they used to do”
A believer can estimate his preparation to answer the questions of the angels that will give trial in the grave, by considering his immediate response to a calamity, if he easily says the remembrance of calamity then inshaallaah he should be fine with regards to answering the questions in the grave but if otherwise, then we ask ALLAAH for steadfastness and wellbeing, because the trial of the grave is a calamity.

These are the points I was made to remember, whatever is correct and good, then this is from ALLAAH‘s favor and whatever mistake occurs there in, then it is from me& my Shaitan,

May ALLAAH forgive me for my errors and I ask Him to forgive you all also
Re: From The Benefits Of Our Weekly Study Of The Noble Quraan Based On The Book “taf by bilms(m): 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2009
jazakallahu khaira

(1) (Reply)

Y Do Some Muslim Country Prohibit Hijab In Public Despite Being Muslim / Is Allah Also A Sun? / Invite To The Thread 'truth, Fabrications, Or Fallacies?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.