Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Is Allah Also A Sun? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Allah Also A Sun? (767 Views)

Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse / Who Is Allah? / Who Is Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Allah Also A Sun? by Realtol(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2009
When muslim want to site their mosque it must face sun(where the sunrise), secondly when one of them die and they want to bury it, it must face sun or the dead became KAFAR(as they say). All these prompt me to ask if allah is Sun too or why must their everythings face sun? Notice! Notice!! Those omoleku(islamic student or almajiri) are not allow to reply to this post coz they hv been brainwashed so there is nothing on there brain anymore but alfas, imams, uztas and so on are welcomed bcoz of their hilarious lies.
Re: Is Allah Also A Sun? by PastorAIO: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2009
Oh . . . I see where you're coming from now. I'm out of here.
Re: Is Allah Also A Sun? by IbrahimB: 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
@poster Those omoleku(islamic student or almajiri) are not allow to reply to this post coz they hv been brainwashed so there is nothing on there brain anymore but alfas, imams, uztas and so on are welcomed bcoz of their hilarious lies.

In other words, you're not really interested in an answer. And if you get an answer, you're not really ready to critically assess its merits.
Re: Is Allah Also A Sun? by Realtol(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2009
@ibrahimb, yes! I want the answer and i'm interested in the merit, the only reason why i said those one are not welcome is bcoz all they know is derailing thread by abuse any1 who asked question which is more than their knowledge.
Re: Is Allah Also A Sun? by Realtol(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2009
@ibrahimb, yes! I want the answer and i'm interested in the merit, the only reason why i said those one are not welcome is bcoz all they know is derailing thread by abuse any1 who asked question which is more than their knowledge.
Re: Is Allah Also A Sun? by olabowale(m): 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2009
If Nigerians face the East, it is because they are on the western side of the globe relaive to the Kaaba that muslim faces as the Qibla. Those who are on the east of it therefore face west. Those in the north face south, and those in south face North! Makkans face the Kaaba whereever they may be. If the Kaaba is the Sun, then you are correct, but if not you are completely incorrect in your assumption.

If you have anything in your head, then all you have to do is to get a picyure of the Kaaba, and you will see that it is the structure everyone faces, all around!
Re: Is Allah Also A Sun? by Realtol(m): 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2009
@Olabowale don't be offended but, i'm someone who is more inquisitive. Are u worshiphing kabaa or kabaa is Allah or Allah is staying in this kabaa, or why must u pray towards it (when allah is everywhere as u claimed), pls don't take it personal.
Re: Is Allah Also A Sun? by olabowale(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2009
Its not personal with me. None of your suggestions about Allah and the Kaaba is correct. Allah commands and the Muslims obeys, the reason for facing Kaaba as our Qibla. The Earth is not big enough to take Allah. All heavens are noteither, so it will be completely impossible to say that the Kaaba houses Allah, while some of you even say that He is embedded in the stone that is embedded in the Kaaba!
Re: Is Allah Also A Sun? by muhsin(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
Hi, Realtol

What IbrahimB said is true. I, for example, saw this OP since yesterday but I ignored it. Why? The way you pose questions to Muslims about their faith carries neither seriousness nor respect. Unless you rafrain from doing so you'll not be getting answers.

Remember this popular saying: respect begets respect.
Re: Is Allah Also A Sun? by mazaje(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2009
muhsin:

Hi, Realtol

What IbrahimB said is true. I, for example, saw this OP since yesterday but I ignored it. Why? The way you pose questions to Muslims about their faith carries neither seriousness nor respect. Unless you rafrain from doing so you'll not be getting answers.

Your guys give yourselves too much credit you don't deserve at all. . .what "answers" do you really have beside special pleading and crying that your irrational beliefs should not be questioned and respected at all times. . .
Re: Is Allah Also A Sun? by Realtol(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2009
@mushin I think you(muslim) deserve respect but that would be when you respect others most especially human life, when you stop bombing attack on non-muslim, when the you stop chopping off head of non muslim in the world just becoz of ur hatred 2wards them, when u start to realize that God created all human being and capable to punish erred one as He did to Sodomite and during the time of Noah(nuru), then respect would beget respect.
Re: Is Allah Also A Sun? by Realtol(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2009
@mushin I think you(muslim) deserve respect but that would be when you respect others most especially human life, when you stop bombing attack on non-muslim, when you stop chopping off head of non muslim in the world just becoz of ur hatred 2wards them, when u start to realize that God created all human being and capable to punish erred one by Himself(without your interverence)as He did to Sodomite and during the time of Noah(nuru), then respect would beget respect.
Re: Is Allah Also A Sun? by olabowale(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2009
@Mazaje: « #9 on: Today at 07:07:50 PM »
Quote from: muhsin on Today at 05:10:00 PM
Hi, Realtol

Your guys give yourselves too much credit you don't deserve at all. . .what "answers" do you really have beside special pleading and crying that your irrational beliefs should not be questioned and respected at all times. . .
From the bloded, Mazaje, do you have any belief or you are just alive, and care for nothing at all, because even the birlds of the sky care. Every beast cares for something, and you are a human, I expect at least that much as a beast from you. No?

(1) (Reply)

Is Lamis The Way(micheal Jackson Islamic ) / I Need Sound Advice Urgently. / Living Islam, Not Just Performing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.