Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element (6681 Views)

Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) / Matters Arising: Non Appoinment Of Federal Cabinet. - Drss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by engineerboat(m): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
citizenY:

It is too early to judge. I can only comment when all the appointments have been made. However, it is good that people are giving "close marking" . Barca, good team manager of PDP DISUNITED!!!!! or are you the team psychologist?

Have u heard of IPADABO ABIJA before, if not then leave PDP out of this, Let APC CHANGE settle their problem or get ready to be stoned by Nigerians
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by citizenY(m): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
engineerboat:

Have u heard of IPADABO ABIJA before, if not then leave PDP out of this, Let APC CHANGE settle their problem or get ready to be stoned by Nigerians

I do not know what that means but when the picture becomes clearer, I will be among the first to oppose any inequity .
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by NDPVF(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
I wouldn't have bothered creating this thread but for the deliberate twisting of facts by your people to justify the Northocratic appointment by Pres Buhari.

Cc Whynotthetruth Ecoterrors Mogidi Altwireless Komek Idekwum Anonimi Firefire Truckpusher Nigerianvenom NDPVF engineerboat
Present.Though as usual,it has already hit the third page+.God bless you for ensuring that those revisionists doesnt get away with their agenda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by NDPVF(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
[s]
funlord:
grin

Mr man,Note the bolded! I'm tired of explaining to you guys that I am non partisan! Whether pdp or apc! But maybe if they can register OPP then I can reconsider! Always note my posts, I swing both ways! Give the man a chance to make his mistakes 1st then crucify him! If you take a look at my background you would understand my ideology! Nationalism and youth empowerment! That's all I care about!
[/s]Are you aware ,that i abhor rubbish?.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Beremx:
wailing wailer TANoid, allow our President to make his appointments first before you crucify him.

You didn't vote for him,so why looking for change? grin

Na wa O!
Obviously you have no brain hence lack the capacity to reason. Is he not the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria ?
He is accountable to all Nigerians including those who did not vote him.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Demdem(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
engineerboat:

a question for you,
what has this government done differently from the previous government,
Is this the CHANGE you promised.

The era of one day one corrupt story or act of a govt official seems to be dwindling. We now have a good idea of what NNPC has generated over the years and what the federating units received as revealed during the last NEC meeting. A close guarded secret before now. Change has come to stay, be patient and u will see more.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Demdem(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
[s]
engineerboat:

@Demdem, stop attacking the Messenger, ADDRRESS the message. Nobody is blaming PMB for his appointment, but the Moment your agents want to force us to believe that Buhari is following the same trend with GEJ and that GEJ did worse dan dis, that is why all this bickering, so stop calling people name, this is CHANGE GVT ERA, work your CAMPAING TALK and CHANGE PROMISE. Election is OVER, LET PMB get the work done. NIGERIAN are not CHANGErians
[/s]

Bullshit. U the messenger and the message u lot are trying to pass across are all bullshit. This stupidity started from when u and ur cofools started declaring that The President is interested in only having Northerners in sensitive positions and not the other way round despite not having even filled in so many vital positions. A position held simply based on positions filled so far and not the other way round. Jonah-daft was in a cursed class of his own so there is no way the general will be following his path. wouldnt know ur agents u are talking about but surely u lots started this eediocy and not the other way round.
If calling a person by his true name and identity is calling names then u av a problem, mind ur business and focus on topic.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Demdem(m): 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
[s]
engineerboat:

@Demdem, stop playing like this, calling people name is not the solution. If somebody call you a FOOL. What does it mean to you, well A cameleon can never CHANGE the colour of his skin. If some people are sad looser what happen to DISTAILIZED, DISUNITED, DISGRUNTED winner lords.
[/s]

Fool, mind ur business and go find something to do? why should u be concerned if u are sure u arent a fool?
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by engineerboat(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Demdem:

The era of one day one corrupt story or act of a govt official seems to be dwindling. We now have a good idea of what NNPC has generated over the years and what the federating units received as revealed during the last NEC meeting. A close guarded secret before now. Change has come to stay, be patient and u will see more.

Hahaahahaha you wil not stop to amaze me, RCAA monthly analysis has always been available, NNPC account is always available for all to see,
one day one corruption case. From who to who, i dont walk on THEM-SAY THEM-SAY, tell me those people and what they CORRUpT,
What is happening in your Campaing MODEL STATE (osun),
Buhari is there now How many has he taken to court, Till then STOP YOUR CORRUPTION NOISE.
Why is amechi owing about three month salary b4 his handing over, why is osung owing 7month salary. Are they not APC states.

I gues you should change you name to Jonathan, so that it will not be a NIGHT-MARE to you AGAIN.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by engineerboat(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, mind ur business and go find something to do? why should u be concerned if u are sure u arent a fool?

Number of Years on Earth is not a SIGN OF MATURITY.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Demdem(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
engineerboat:

Hahaahahaha you wil not stop to amaze me, RCAA monthly analysis has always been available, NNPC account is always available for all to see,

U must be on hard drugs, cheap one to say. was RCAA analysis what i stated? Ur claims on NNPC is it at variance with the Auditors report which they complained about the uncooperative nature of the agency?

one day one corruption case. From who to who, i dont walk on THEM-SAY THEM-SAY, tell me those people and what they CORRUpT,

That is the problem, from a govt headed by a corrupt fool from bayelsa who acheived nothing, such things arent out of place. Those practices were there but because the drunkard simply wasnt just interested in followwing it up, he rendered ICPC, EFCC useless and allowed such speculations to continue. These speculations seems to be dwindling now.

What is happening in your Campaing MODEL STATE (osun),

And what is happening in Osun? Has the workers started receiving their monies or not?

Buhari is there now How many has he taken to court, Till then STOP YOUR CORRUPTION NOISE.

Goon, wait till he gets its facts right and see heads roll. Already, the NEC (including PDP governors who has no disenting views) has already agreed that our finances were indeed played with. A committee is currently working on it and results will be revealed ASAP. Days of Impunity is over.

Why is amechi owing about three month salary b4 his handing over,

Fool, stop lying.
On the salaries of civil servants, Mr. Amaechi stated that they received their March salaries while payment for April salaries had commenced by the time his administration was winding down.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/185593-how-i-delivered-good-governance-to-rivers-state-amaechi.html

why is osung owing 7month salary. Are they not APC states.

Fool, even Abia was owning 8months despite receiving part of 13% derivative? Is Abia a APC state? where is ur criticism on that? what about Benue? even pensioners are crying in the almighty Akwa Ibom? Before Buhari came on board, Jonah-daft was borrowing to pay salaries and thats a fact. Even with this, it doesnt justify Osun Owning so much. Thank Goodness he has started paying.

I gues you should change you name to Jonathan, so that it will not be a NIGHT-MARE to you AGAIN.

Goon, the fool was my governor in Bayelsa and its on record that has has nothing on ground to claim as achievements. After Alams, the next person they rever in Bayelsa is Abacha and that speaks volume. As president, the fool failed.
So in ur daft state, u think demdem will desire such a despicable thing? u are indeed lost.

Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Demdem(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
[s]
engineerboat:

Number of Years on Earth is not a SIGN OF MATURITY.
[/s]

In other words u are daft..... right?
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Mogidi: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Statesmen like GEJ are rare breed, not easy finding men who put national interest above personal interest.
Barcanista the barca wonder, well done for keeping the flag flying.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mogidi:
Statesmen like GEJ are rare breed, not easy finding men who put national interest above personal interest.
Barcanista the barca wonder, well done for keeping the flag flying.
Long time my boss. I hope you are good?

@Engineerboat: Nice one but demdem matter na "never ending story" grin

Demdem I hail o...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by funlord(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Are you aware ,that i abhor rubbish?.

You are obviously a "world class dunce" for you to think that my kind of ideology is what you described! Please try to stop spamming my mentions since you lack any sort of "cognitive reasoning ability"! As far as people like you are concerned, your intellect is my own gibberish! Now GET LOST!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Mogidi: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:

Demdem I hail o...

Oga mi we dey like we no dey
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by engineerboat(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:

Demdem I hail o...

@ Barcanista, i don see am sooo, "Eni ti ko ba fe gbo ti olomiran a ma n fi sile si tire ni" He that will not listen to the advise of other, he will be left to his own.
But i will never allow Him to force down his PROPAGANDA on me. I'd wanted to ask Him before he ran away, why did HIS GREAT AMECHI refuse to properly hand-over, TALK IS CHEAP
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mogidi:

Oga mi we dey like we no dey
BabaOneChance de perform magic o
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Mogidi: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
BabaOneChance de perform magic o

Baba magic get as e be, lets hope we don't get buried under his illusion.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mogidi:

Baba magic get as e be, lets hope we don't get buried under his illusion.
The man matter tire me walahi fa
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Mogidi: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
The man matter tire me walahi fa

Bros na wa for Bubu.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Demdem(m): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
Demdem I hail o...

He made no sense. He is just another wike thug. Its antecedent is well known to me.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Demdem(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2015
engineerboat:

@ Barcanista, i don see am sooo, "Eni ti ko ba fe gbo ti olomiran a ma n fi sile si tire ni" He that will not listen to the advise of other, he will be left to his own.
But i will never allow Him to force down his PROPAGANDA on me. I'd wanted to ask Him before he ran away, why did HIS GREAT AMECHI refuse to properly hand-over, TALK IS CHEAP

[b]I didnt run away goon, do u think i am here 24/7? How then will i make my money?...............Below is ur response

The former governor debunked claims that he failed to submit handover notes to his successor’s administration.
“There is no truth in this as all commissioners and heads of MDA’s submitted their handover notes to the Secretary to State Government who forwarded same to the Head of the State Civil Service as is appropriate,” he said.
“Governor Amaechi also directed the Deputy Governor of Rivers State Engr. Tele Ikuru to be the liaison between the outgoing administration and the incoming one. Engr. Ikuru as Deputy Chairman of the state Executive Governor and second man in government had all facts necessary to brief the incoming administration. He also had unfettered access to government house and to every commissioner and head of Ministry Department or Agency.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/185593-how-i-delivered-good-governance-to-rivers-state-amaechi.html

So where is ur propaganda goon? are u aware that quite a number of former governors werent even present when they were handling over? Who handed over to Amaechi? Was he present when it was done? How did that affect Amaechis achievement in becoming the best Rivers Governor in recent past? Lamido was known to have traveled out of the country a week before handling over. His deputy was handling over while he was enjoying abroad, where is ur criticism about that? Amaechi didnt even traveled out instead he went instead to witness what he work hard seriously for. Goon, come back with another stupidity. This is far beneath u.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Demdem(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2015
[b]@engineerboat
Again, go through the link i gave u..................Amaechi claimed he owned Pensioners just three months.......

Mr. Amaechi also said that despite inheriting pension arrears of over N4.5 billion, he left office owing three months of pension arrears to the main stream and two months of parastatal pensions.

Now Wike is saying that he has ordered that the monies be paid with the borrowed monies...............

THE Nigerian Union of Pensioners has lauded the Rivers State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, for approving the payment of three months pension arrears to pensioners.

Wike had on Saturday ordered the Accountant General of the state to commence the payment of the pension arrears owed retirees in the state.
http://www.punchng.com/news/rivers-pensioners-laud-wike-over-directive-on-arrears/

This basically tells u that all what Amaechi claimed in that report is basically true. Thuggish Wike just corraborated Amaechis claim that he was owning just three months of pensions. The same goes to civil servants claims that by the time he was leaving they were being paid April Salary. So u see, u fools can only share shameless lies as much as u desire, It wont make it the truth.[/b]
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Jesusloveyou: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
9 Appointments, 8 North and one south.
i suppose to ignore this ur thread,but i couldn't bear it, so if we have more than 500 agencies, and only less than 5 DG is replace,what happen to d remaining 495 DG that was appointed by gej, in case of inec and accountant gen, they had not be confirm,they are in acting capacity, inec chairman are always be appointed outside inec hierachy,in case of appointment of spokemen,he can appoint even his son to deliver his speech, d only appointment to me,and which is wrong is that of sss.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Mamaflex(f): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
Always supporting #BOC
kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How APC Dealt With PDP In Rivers East Senatorial Zone / Lagos CBD Advises Against Sale, Use Of Fireworks Within Business Districts / 2021 Budget: PMB Sends Finance Bill 2020 To NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.