Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane (11288 Views)

Short Romantic Story : My Unfortunates S*x Escapades (18+) Episode 1 / Must Read: Escapades (18+)… [completed] – Season 1 / Escapades With Aunty Caro(rated 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2015
EPISODE 1
After my graduation from the university, I had
to do various odd jobs while waiting for my
NYSC call-up letter. When I finally got it, I was
shocked when I realized I was posted to the
North (Katsina state to be precise) because I
tried influencing my posting to the southern
part of the country. Anyway, I had no choice
but to go for the 3weeks orientation course.
Before I went, I got a medical report from a
doctor friend of mine who ‘diagnosed’ me of
Acute Bipolar Disorder (I didn’t even care what
it meant) to ensure my relocation on medical
grounds.
On getting to Katsina state, I found the place to
be beautiful and quiet unlike the rowdiness I
was used to in Lagos. The camp was even
better than most of the NYSC camps I had
visited in other states (mine included). My
roommates were fun and lively. Fortunately for
me, 3 of us were from the same department in
school, so we kinda had an upper hand in
bonding with the others. Camp was fun, I made
friends, male and female, but more of male ‘cos
I didn’t want to cheat on my girlfriend.
After camp I congratulated myself on not doing
‘anything’ that might have soiled my
relationship with my girlfriend (if she found
out). I went straight to her place, and she
‘compensated’ me for all I had missed in camp
by giving me the ‘straffing’ of my life over the
holidays.
Finally, after all the fun and excitement, the
holidays came to an annoying end and it
dawned on me that I had to go back to the
north (because my relocation didn’t come
through).
After finally completing the registration process
at my PPA, I was so uncomfortable and angry.
The lodge I was provided was tiny and stuffy,
and at night the mosquitoes came en masse on
their power bikes. My first night was dreadful, I
couldn’t sleep. Throughout the night, I made a
mental note on getting a new apartment the
next day.
The next day I asked around for where I could
get an apartment around my PPA. I finally got
one and I spent two days buying stuffs and
tidying the place up.
On my first day at work, I realized that all the
stories I heard about the beauty of Hausa and
Fulani girls were true. Walai, Hausa girls fine
die! I was posted to one of their universities and
was to work as a laboratory technologist in the
Chemistry department.
When I got to the lab, I had to observe how my
‘boss’ conducted the practical session with the
class because that was to be my duty. I ended
up observing NOT him, but a number of pretty
students in the lab. Some of these girls were in
hijab, while some had scarfs tried around their
necks, but mere looking at them put so many
imaginations in a guys mind. I told myself ‘Boy,
welcome to Katsina!’
Two days later as I was conducting the practical
class, a lady raised up her hand to ask a
question. Jeez, her voice was ethereal. I was so
carried away, I didn’t even hear the question
she asked. “Please tell us your name before you
ask your question”, I quickly said. She said, ‘My
name is Zainab. My question is: Why do we add
H2S04 to FAS
solution during the EMF measurement?’. I was
like ‘Wow, that’s a very interesting question’
and I explained what happens during that
chemical reaction and told them to observe the
changes when they were carrying out the
practical.
I continued the class and noticed that Zainab
and her friends were no more paying attention
but giggling whenever our eyes met. I said to
myself **Oh lord, lead me not into
temptation**.
After the class, I sat on a chair in the lab with
my earpiece on, listening to music and
browsing on my phone when I felt a tap on my
shoulder. I looked up and saw a damsel
standing above me. Jeez, this girl fine die! Her
hips were at the same level with my face and
made Amber Rose feel like a learner. She had a
lovely smile on her face and cute dimples.
She: Hi…
Me: Uhmm, hello…
She:**smiles** You are the new corper here
right?
Me:**Look at my attire** Is it that obvious? I’m
not even putting on my Khaki…
She:**Laughs** You should know that once you
come here, everyone knows your status…
Anyway, I’m Chisom. I’m a batch B corper.
Me: Wow, senior corper. I have a friend that’s
your name sake o. Buh she’s not as tall as you.
Damn, you are so tall! Or is because I’m sitting?
**I stand and measure height with her and
realize I’m a lil bit taller than her**
Me: **I hold my chest** Ah, thank god I’m taller
than you…
She: **smiles**
Me: But you are too pretty jor…
She: You’re teasing me, shey? I’m definitely
sure you are one of those player guys…
Me: No na, it’s true. I know you must have
heard it from so many guys, but at least you
are hearing it from me for the first time…
She: **smiles** Hmm, thanks…
Me: **I offer my hands** My name is
Dioxidane…
She: Dioxidane? What kinda name is that?
Me: Don’t worry, you’ll get to find out if you
stick around long enough…
She: **Hits me slightly on my shoulder** You
are not serious…
Me: You know what, I’m starving here. Do you
know where I can get something good to eat? I
don’t mean tuwoshinkafa o…
She: **laughs** Don’t worry, there’s a place
around. But I’m sure you’ll love fura.
Me: Fura? What the hell is that?
She: It’s a kinda drink. They say it’s good for
mens libido…
Me: Huh! Really?? Then I’m definitely
interested…
And so we walked to the restaurant, got
something to eat, and talked about ourselves.
We later exchanged numbers and parted ways.
At night I was browsing and chatting with some
of my friends when I got a message on
whatsapp. It was from Chisom.
She: Hi dear…
**In my mind, hmm, now now dear don enter?
Ok let’s play along na**
Me: Hey sweetheart… Hope your day went well.
She: Ehm, it was ok. I thought you said you
were going to come to my office when you
closed…
Me: Did I? Oh, I’m sorry darling, iforgot. Don’t
worry I’ll make it up to you…
She: How?
**Huh How ke **
Me: Uhm, what do you have in mind?
She: Anything…
Me: Ok, you know what? We’ll hang out
tomorrow after work. Hope you are cool with
that?
She: Yeah, it’s aii…
And so we gisted about family, relationship and
other stuffs till late in the night. I had to remind
her we were to go to work the next day before
we were able to stop.
The next day after work, she took me to a lovely
spot in town. I was so into her that all my
thoughts were to bleep her right there and
then due to accumulated konji. Later on we
went to her lodge.
I sat on her bed trying to watch a movie on her
laptop while she said she was going to freshen
up. While she was in the bathroom, I couldn’t
concentrate on the movie. I was just imagining
her Unclad right there in the bathroom and
wished I could just rip the door open and go
down on her.
Before I knew what was happening, she came
out of the bathroom. She was putting on a
brown bumshort and a white spaghetti top.
Jeez!!! Her huge boobs were so visible through
the top she was wearing and her pointy
ni*pples pushed outward against it’s thin fabric.
She definitely didn’t have a bra on under there!
She sat down next to me, and I felt the beam of
her gaze wash over me. She looked so beautiful;
I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t want to be too
forward, so I just tried ‘forming’ conversation
with her while watching the movie. ‘Are you
even enjoying the movie? This movie is super
boring!’ As I turned to respond, my eyes were
drawn yet again to her incredible chest. My
focus was especially drawn to the bulge at the
tip of each boobs; her areolae must be
incredibly puffy. I couldn’t resist anymore.
Suddenly, without warning, her head shifted,
and I found my lips pressed against hers, with
my tongue plunging deep into her mouth and
her tongue whipping against mine to explore it.
As we were kissing, I moved my hands to her
large breasts. I slowly began to massage them
gently, using my experience, and instinct to
guide me. As I caressed and rubbed her large
ni*pples, I heard her quiver and moan. As the
passion heated up, I tried to unbutton her
bumshorts, but she held my hand back and
guided my face to her boobs…
WATCH OUT FOR PART 2

2 Likes

Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by evanscheck(m): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2015
This guy u are talented ooo. Ur name alone makes u stand unique and ur describing power plays it down on ur readers like dey are watching d movie.. cant wait for ur so called part 2

1 Like

Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2015
EPISODE 2 I was trying to wonder what might have caused that. **Abi na virgin she be ni ** I didn’t dwell too much on the thought. I worked my way from her neck to her boobs, removing her top. Jeez, this babe was making me hard as hell. At this point my ‘mamba’ was almost finding it’s way out of my jean. She began stroking me through my jean and she knew she was driving me crazy. I kissed and sucked on each of her ni*pple, taking turns while pinching the other. I love to suck and bite on ni*pples, and judging by her moans and jerking movements so was she. I kept working on her, kissing then licking, sucking on her boobs, nibbling a little to taste her sweetness. I felt her unzip me while I was losing myself and burying my face in her cleavage. Before I knew what was happening, she got off me, yanked down my jean and shorts and freed my mamba. ‘Oh my god, I wasn’t expecting that’, she yelled. ‘Too big? Hope you’ll be able to handle it?’ ‘Of course I should.’ In a swift move, she put one of my balls in her mouth. She then switched to the next one. She used her tongue to move them all around; her lips completely enveloped my entire sack, up to the root of my mamba. She then began stroking my mamba with her hands. Jeez, this feeling was incredible. I was incapable of saying anything else. She finally put her lips around the whole head of my mamba and started to gently suck me. For several minutes she swirled her tongue wildly around the underside the head of my mamba, driving me mad with desire. Her pace and intensity grew with each trip up and down my mamba and she made loud slurping and sucking sounds with her mouth. My mamba was rock hard and throbbing; and I was on the verge of cu*mming. I could feel it very close. ‘Ohhhh, fuvvvvk!!! Jeez!!!’ Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot up her boobs. She was able to trap most of it with her boobs, but it began dripping on the bed. She got up and went to the bathroom to clean up herself. As she came back, she came up to the bed and began kissing me. My mamba was called to action once again and it began responding. I tried unbuttoning her bumshorts, but she stopped me again and told me she was on her period. ‘WTF!!!’ Immediately, we heard a knock on the door. ‘Shiiit, it’s like my roomate is back’, she said. ‘Jeez, you have a roommate ‘ I quickly wore up my shorts and jean and ‘arranged’ myself. She went to open the door for her roommate and she introduced us ‘Dioxidane, meet my roommate Sonia. Sonia, Dioxidane’. ‘Nice meeting you’, I said. ‘Same here’, she replied with a frown on her face. **Mtcheww, wetin consine me and you ** I wasn’t happy she obstructed the mission, but either ways it wouldn’t have gone down that day. She walked me to take a bike, and as I was going, for my mind I don get corper babe be that o… For some days I didn’t see Chisom. She called and told me she and her boss went for a conference in Abuja. I was in the lab going through some journals when I saw someone walk through the door. It was Zainab. She was putting on an ankara skirt and blouse and a scarf covering her shoulder. Her skirt was almost touching the ground. In my mind, ‘this hausa babes can fall hand with their dressing sha’… She: Good morning sir… Me: Good morning… How was your night? She: It was fine sir… Me: Wait, how do you say ‘how was your night in Hausa’, because I’m trying to learn the language o… She: **laughs** You say ‘antashi lafia’… Me: **i try saying it after her** antashi lafia… Hmm, at least I’ve learnt one today. So, antashi lafia? She: **laughs** Lafia lau… Me: **smiles** So what’s happening? You have issues? She: No it’s not really me. It’s my younger brother. He is preparing for WAEC and JAMB and my mum asked me to look for a home tutor for him… Me: Hmmm, that’s good… She: I don’t know if you would be chanced to help him… Me: **i no kukuma get anything to do for evening** That would be when he comes back from school, right? She: Yes sir… Me: Okay, there’s no problem… She: I don’t know if you would be chanced to come and see my mum today so that you would discuss it with her… Me: Don’t worry I’ll be chanced. Lemme have your address… She: Just let me have your number, when you are ready to come, we would send the driver to pick you… Me: Hmm… Ok… I gave her my number and she collected mine. But hausa girls shy sha… I noticed Zainab was not too free with me and she stayed a distance from me. But the girl too fine. I watched her leave the lab. ** Chisos!!! See ukwu** Even the skirt couldn’t hide it that much. I made a mental note right there and then to sample that ukwu. **But how I wan take do this one pass *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** WATCH OUT FOR PART 3
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]comment if u are enjoying this story
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
EPISODE 3 I got to Zainab’s house around 4pm that day. ** Chisos!!! See fence!** The fence of the building was so high that you could use the blocks to construct a 5- bedroom apartment. **Na wa for all these hausa men sha…** Zainab came to the car to welcome me. She was putting on a jean skirt and black top. No scarf, no hijab. **Omo see bobi!** She: Welcome sir… Me: Thanks… You have a very fine house o, it looks like a resort centre… She: **smiles** My mum is this way sir… She then ushered me into their visitors waiting room. **If this one na just waiting room, how the sitting room wan take be na This people get money die o!!** When I got inside, I saw her mother. She was looking so young and so not Nigerian. **Ehen!! No wonder this girl looks so different** She was talking with her sister (elder sister I guess) and they were speaking a foreign language (whether na spanish, I no even come know). Me: Good evening ma… She: Oh, Mr Dioxidane, you are welcome. Please have a seat and give me a minute. Me: Thank you ma… She: Zai, pashi kama burki na ama chi… Zainab: Ayi mama… **Chineke, hope this people no wan sell me for here o…** Zainab: Sir, what do I offer you? Me: **offer me yourself** A bottle of water would do… Zainab: Ok, sir… I would be right back… Within some minutes, Zainab came back with a bottle of water and her mum concluded the discussion with her sister and she left. She: So Mr Dioxidane, you are welcome once again… Me: Thank you very much ma… She: So where are you from? Me: I’m from Akwa-Ibom ma… She: Where is that? Me: **I talk am say dis woman no be Nigerian** It’s in the Niger-Delta region of the country ma… She:**smiles** Oh, where militants vandalize pipelines and petroleum infrastructure… Me: Ehrmm, not really ma… She: We usually watch it on TV… Hope you are not like them… Me:**laughs** No ma… She: So what did you study? Me: I studied Chemistry at Delta State University… She: Oh, that’s good… Hope you came out with a good degree… Me: Not really ma, the 2.1 I graduated with was not good enough for me… She: **smiles** If you graduated with a 2.1, that’s a very good result… Me: If you say so ma… She: Hope you would do a good job with my son… Zainab, ka sha ma li ka Salim… Zainab: Ayi mama… She: Let her go and call her brother… So, how often would you take him and how much would you charge? Me: **Na wa o… Na 5k/month I dey charge for home lesson when I dey school o** Ma, due to the quality of the tutorials I would be giving him, in fact he is going to pick up in his studies. I would be taking him for 4days a week and I would be taking him basically on Maths, Chemistry and Physics. Then if there’s any topic he doesn’t understand in any subject, I would explain it to him. She: **nodding her head** That’s good… So how much would it cost us? Me: Ma, in lagos where I stay, we charge 30thousand naira per month for home lessons, so I don’t know what’s obtainable here, if it’s higher or lower than that… She: **laughs** 30thousand is on the high side… Me: **Abeg una get moni jorr** Ah ma, I don’t render quantity service, but quality service that’s why you think the price is on the high side… She: Wouldn’t 25 thousand be ok? Me: **Before nko, e even pass my alawee** No problem ma, I’ll just manage it… She: Yeah, that reminds me. Are you good with computers, because my son was to go for computer lessons… Me: Yes ma, I am… She: Would you be able to include that in what you would be teaching him? Me: No problem ma, but that means the amount would be increased… She: Oh, thank you. That’s no problem… My husband is not around now, he works at Abuja, perhaps during the weekend when he comes, you’ll get to meet him… Me:**Chineke!! This man go be politician o, why I come go reduce price before na ** That’s no problem ma, thank you very much… Zainab later walked in with Salim and we both talked a little and finalized arrangements on when we were going to begin. His mother said we should be having the lessons in the house and I said it was ok by me and I left… The next day after completing lessons with Salim, I went home and had a shower. I had a busy day at work and still went for lessons in the evening. **To make money no easy o**. I didn’t see Zainab in school and when I asked her brother, he said she went to Kaduna to visit her grandma. I was watching a movie when I got a call from an unknown number. I later found out it was Zainab. She was sounding so sweet as usual. After normal pleasantries, she told me she went to see her grandma that was why she wasn’t around. I asked her why she didn’t call me with the number she gave me and she told me this was her private line and only few persons had the number. Me: Few special persons, right? She: **smile** Uhmm, kind of… Me: Hmmm… That’s means I’m special… She: **laughs** It depends… Me: On? She: **smiles** Me: I really like your kinda person… You don’t seem the reserved type.**Na lie o** She: **smiles** Sir, you know I’m very shy… Me: Zee… Wait, can I call you Zee? She: **smiles** If you want… Me: Firstly, stop calling sir. We are friends. Or are we not? She: **smiles** Yes we are… Me: Ehen, so be free with me… I really want to get to know you… She: What do you want to know about me? Me: Everything… She: Really? Me: Yeah… I was really hoping to see you when I went to your house today… She: Eya… Me: When are coming back? She: Next week… Me: So what would you be bringing for me when coming? She: **smiles** Something special… Me: Wow! Something special, like? She: Don’t worry when I come you’ll see it… Me: Cool… We spent almost 30minutes on the call gisting. I later found out her father was a Senator. I was still on the phone when another call came in. It was Chisom. I told Zainab I was going to call her back and received Chisom’s call. She asked where I was and I told her I was at home. She said she just came from Abuja and she was at the front of my gate. ‘Huh?’ I opened the gate and saw Chisom. She was looking so tired and exhausted. I gave her a warm hug and invited her in. She told me her roommate traveled and forgot to drop the key with her lodge mates. In my mind, **so you no fit stay for any of your lodge mate room abi**. I asked her if her roommate was coming anytime soon and she said she was going to come the next day. **Make one babe no go turn me to married bachelor** She said she was so tired that she just wanted to shower and sleep. In my mind, ‘so no straffing, you wished!!’. I asked her if she’s had dinner and she said she already did. She later had her bath and laid down on the bed. She was putting on a knicker and singlet. No bra. **chai, this babe no go kill me o**
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
EPISODE 5 Chisom was sleeping and it was obvious she was deep in sleep. I tried continuing the movie, but I just couldn’t concentrate. She was lying down on the bed and her ass faced towards where I sat on the rug. I was pondering what to do, whether to wake her or what . I started teasing under her foot and her legs if I would get a reaction. No reaction. I went to her arms and teased both her arms to the side of her boobs. No reaction. **Which kind thing me this na ** I went back to her legs and teased both her laps for some minutes. No reaction. **Abeg, this one na no brainer**. I tried different tactics severally. No show. It was obvious she was tired and really deep in sleep. I tried continuing the movie, but was so ‘lust’ in my thoughts. I didn’t know when I fell asleep on the rug… It was a sunny day and I was sitting close to a swimming pool. I was reading a book on my phone and was shocked when I saw Zainab come to the pool in her bikini. Damn, this babe had a body to die for. She had lovely pair of d- cup boobs and a nice rounded ass. Her legs looked like she was contesting for ‘Miss hot legs’. She and her friends were playing in the pool and I recognized some of them from her department. The sound of their squealing and laughter filled the air, which made lose interest in the book I was reading and concentrated on them. As they were playing, one of her friends mistakenly grabbed her bikini top and pulled it down. **Chisos!! ** Staring at me was one of the most perfect boobs I have seen in a long time. The Tip was fully erect because of the cold water and was surrounded by a very nice pink areola, the size of a coin. My mamba immediately began stirring in my shorts. She definitely must have seen me looking at her, because before covering herself up, she looked at me and smiled. This just made my mamba grow harder. I looked back on my phone and pretended not to have seen her, but my knickers was telling a different story. I was trying to concentrate on the book I was reading, but the sight of her exposed boobs haunted my mind. I kept stealing glances at the pool every now and again and I found her looking at me too. After several minutes of playing in the pool, they got out to get something to drink. I was watching them go to the bar when suddenly Zainab began catwalking towards me. I couldn’t help but stare at her delicious body in the wet polka dotted pink bikini she wore. It had become semi transparent and I could clearly see the outlines of her Tips and the surrounding darker areas. As I looked down towards her leg, I saw what looked like the outline of her ‘cunnies’ pushing against the thin material. My mamba was showing its appreciation for such sight by trying to bust through my shorts. I was still watching her when suddenly she knelt down before me, zipped down my shorts and brought out my already stiff mamba and began sucking it. As she did that her friends gathered around and began watching us and giggling.**Chisos!! ** I tapped her and pointed. ‘People are watching!!!’ She looked up at me, smiled and continued sucking. Since she didn’t seem to mind, I began to enjoy what she was doing. But after several minutes, as I raised up my head, I saw her mother walking towards us with a dagger… WATCH OUT FOR PART 5 TOMORROW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
EPISODE 5 Chisom was sleeping and it was obvious she was deep in sleep. I tried continuing the movie, but I just couldn’t concentrate. She was lying down on the bed and her ass faced towards where I sat on the rug. I was pondering what to do, whether to wake her or what . I started teasing under her foot and her legs if I would get a reaction. No reaction. I went to her arms and teased both her arms to the side of her boobs. No reaction. **Which kind thing me this na ** I went back to her legs and teased both her laps for some minutes. No reaction. **Abeg, this one na no brainer**. I tried different tactics severally. No show. It was obvious she was tired and really deep in sleep. I tried continuing the movie, but was so ‘lust’ in my thoughts. I didn’t know when I fell asleep on the rug… It was a sunny day and I was sitting close to a swimming pool. I was reading a book on my phone and was shocked when I saw Zainab come to the pool in her bikini. Damn, this babe had a body to die for. She had lovely pair of d- cup boobs and a nice rounded ass. Her legs looked like she was contesting for ‘Miss hot legs’. She and her friends were playing in the pool and I recognized some of them from her department. The sound of their squealing and laughter filled the air, which made lose interest in the book I was reading and concentrated on them. As they were playing, one of her friends mistakenly grabbed her bikini top and pulled it down. **Chisos!! ** Staring at me was one of the most perfect boobs I have seen in a long time. The Tip was fully erect because of the cold water and was surrounded by a very nice pink areola, the size of a coin. My mamba immediately began stirring in my shorts. She definitely must have seen me looking at her, because before covering herself up, she looked at me and smiled. This just made my mamba grow harder. I looked back on my phone and pretended not to have seen her, but my knickers was telling a different story. I was trying to concentrate on the book I was reading, but the sight of her exposed boobs haunted my mind. I kept stealing glances at the pool every now and again and I found her looking at me too. After several minutes of playing in the pool, they got out to get something to drink. I was watching them go to the bar when suddenly Zainab began catwalking towards me. I couldn’t help but stare at her delicious body in the wet polka dotted pink bikini she wore. It had become semi transparent and I could clearly see the outlines of her Tips and the surrounding darker areas. As I looked down towards her leg, I saw what looked like the outline of her ‘cunnies’ pushing against the thin material. My mamba was showing its appreciation for such sight by trying to bust through my shorts. I was still watching her when suddenly she knelt down before me, zipped down my shorts and brought out my already stiff mamba and began sucking it. As she did that her friends gathered around and began watching us and giggling.**Chisos!! ** I tapped her and pointed. ‘People are watching!!!’ She looked up at me, smiled and continued sucking. Since she didn’t seem to mind, I began to enjoy what she was doing. But after several minutes, as I raised up my head, I saw her mother walking towards us with a dagger… WATCH OUT FOR PART 5 TOMORROW
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
the more I see comment's flowing the more I update faster
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
my people please share your opinion on this story the more I see comment the more I update faster
your faithfully
GODWINYSR
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
due to typing error DAT was episode 4 this is episode 5 EPISODE 5 WTF!!! ? With that shock, I sat up! I saw all the images before me gradually disappearing. I looked at myself and realized I was sweating and was back in my room. **Damn! I’ve been dreaming.** I also saw Chisom kneeling before me holding my mamba. Obviously she had been sucking it. She realized I was tensed up and asked what the matter was. I told her it was nothing and got up to the bathroom. I stood in the shower for some minutes allowing water drip down my skin. I was now relaxed and so was my mamba. I was thinking about my dream and wished it was real. Some minutes later, the door of the bathroom door was opened and Chisom walked in. She had taken off her knickers and was putting on only her singlet which barely covered her ass. I was facing the wall and backing her. She held me and pressed her boobs against my back. **ohhhh**My thoughts came back to her and I gently squeezed her ass. She gasped at the touch. I turned around, kissing her deeply and passionately, pressing myself on her. The feel of my skin against hers sent electric shocks through her, and she wanted it all. She got on her knees, wrapping her fingers around my mamba, putting into her mouth and sucking desperately on it. A groan escaped my lips as my fingers entwined in her wet hair. The shower was still running as she bobbed up and down my mamba for a few minutes, trying to take me in and out of her throat. She then stood, took off her top and pulled me out of the shower into the room. **? Chai, this babe badt o She dragged me into the room and laid down on the rug, opening her legs, wanting me in her. I smiled at her, and got on the rug with her. But instead of getting in her like she wanted, I took my time, licking her lips and sliding my tongue in her. I guess I hit the spot ‘cos she squealed loudly, pinching one of her Tips while she laid her other hand on my head. She was squirming all around. I was unrelenting. I swirled my tongue in her, bobbing my head on her then blushed my tongue back and forth on her clit. She was moaning and screaming ‘chiiiiiineke! mummy! mummyoooooo!! Ekweremaduoooooo’ **? babe calm down na ?**. After some minutes she began wiggling and jerking as her juice were flowing down her ass. I pulled my tongue out of her and rolled her over. She groaned and raised her ass, waiting for my throbbing engorged mamba. I quickly took my condom under my bed and wore it. She screamed when I thrust my mamba in her. Her ‘cunnies’ felt so tight in my mamba. I went gradually and slowly gained momentum, taking total control of her. She was moaning seriously as I continuously slammed my hips into her, taking her hard, slamming my mamba into her. After several minutes she started quivering and screaming as wave after wave of orgasm overtook her. **Chai, this babe na screamer.** Her body had not yet stopped shaking when I reached my point of no return. Spurt after spurt of c*um bust through me. My knees almost buckled as the orgasm weakened my body, and we both lay on the rug. After washing off in the bathroom, we both lay on the bed. ‘You’re one hell of a super, are all Calabar boyz like you?, she asked looking into my eyes.’ **Smiles** ‘I’ve heard so much about Calabar boyz, but this is my first experience. I love you so much dioxidane’. ‘Ohh babbyy, same here’, I replied. We lay spooning for several minutes. I was handling and teasing her boobs while she was toying with my mamba. Before long, my mamba was called to action once again and we straffed twice before we slept. please comment
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by chrisbaby24(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2015
Nice one bro...following
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
EPISODE 6 Ehen, back to our tori jor… That week I went for CDS meeting and among the agenda for discussion that day was the welcoming of new corp members into the CDS group. **’Omo see fine chicks for my CDS o.’** I decided to act cool initially, ‘make dem no go talk say I too dey forward’. I noticed one of the chicks in particular. I later found out her name was Anthonia. She was slim, light in complexion and heavily busted. Till date I still wonder the kind of inter- molecular force that attracts me to heavily busted ladies. I wore my transparent shade that enabled me look at people without them knowing I was looking at them. I was concentrating my gaze on Anthonia and I caught her stealing glances at me. In my mind, ‘na me and you today’. There was an issue in which some articles in a magazine to be distributed to students were filled with grammatical errors (I wonder who typed and edited it). The President of the group needed two persons to edit the articles. I saw her raise her hand, and I quickly raised my hand so that I would be paired with her. I was not fast enough, another guy raised his hand before I did. **Sharp guy** The President was about pairing the guy with Anthonia when I told him I was a writer **Omo see me dey form writer o**, and he decided that since I was already in that field, I should do the work. After the CDS meeting, I met Anthonia and told her we should start editing the articles immediately. She said she going to make her hair, that we would meet later in the evening. I said, ‘no problem’. We exchanged contacts and she said we would meet later in the evening. I was browsing on my phone around 5pm that same day when she called. Me: Hello… She: Dioxidane, it’s me Anthonia… Me: I know… How’s your day going? She: Fine… Where are you now? Me: I’m in my house… She: Where do you stay? Me: Around Kofar Kaura layout… She: Can I come over so that we would edit the articles today? Me: Is it not late? Can’t it wait till tomorrow? She: We are supposed to send it to the printer very early tomorrow. Or are you planning on going out? Me: Naa, not really… She: Can I come over now? Me: Ok, no probs… And then I gave her the exact description of my house… In about 10mins she called and told me that she was at the front of my gate. I so loved that compound! We were only 3 tenants – a man and his family who came during the weekends and a banker who was rarely at home – so the compound was kinda quiet and secluded (my kind of place). No one goes in or out without my notice or permission. So I put on a polo top and a combat short and I went to the gate to usher her in. She was putting on just a black mini skirt, a red sleeveless top and very light make up. You know that weird look the NYSC attire give some persons, especially ladies? Well, she wasn’t having that look that evening. I was like ‘Wow! You are looking so different from what I saw in the morning and your hair looks lovely.’ ‘Hmm, thanks’, she replied. When she got to my room, she was like ‘OMG, you living large o, and you are forming corper’. ‘Ah an, am I not a corper? Abeg manage my bed, I don’t have chairs o’. She said, ‘You are flexing jor… I wonder how many babes you would have sampled here.’ I was like, ‘huh!!! Sample ke In fact you are the first babe to come here o…’ ‘Story for the gods… Abeg bring the magazine let’s do what I came here for jare’. Before I brought the magazine, I brought bananas from my fridge and offered it to her. When I brought the magazine, I noticed she was still stealing glances at me just like she did that morning. I pretended not to notice, but in my mind **that thing wey you dey find you go collect today**. And so we began working on the articles. When we were almost done, she asked if I studied English and I told her no. I told her I studied Chemistry but I just had the flair for reading and writing and she said it was cool. We completed editing the articles and we continued gisting. I asked her where she came from and she told me she was from Benue but her mum was from Kaduna. She asked where I came from and I told her I was from Akwa- Ibom. ‘Hmmm, calabar boy’, she said. Me: What, you don’t like them? She: I didn’t say so o… But you don’t have their accent na… If you didn’t say you were from there, no one would know… Me: Yeah, perhaps because I didn’t grow up there and my mum’s from Delta state, so I’m kinda multilingual… She: You speak both languages? Me: Yes… She: Wow, that’s cool… But calabar blood still flows in you na… Me: Before nko… She: Calabar boyz bad sha… Me: Bad as how na… She: Stop pretending jor, you know what I mean… Me: I don’t know na, tell me… She: Don’t worry… The conversation continued and then we exchanged lots of information and we talked like we’ve known each other for long. She told me she had a boyfriend who works in Kano. One topic led to other and we started talking about relationship and se*x. I told her about how I heard Benue men usually offer their wives as a form of hospitality when their friends visited. She laughed and said it was a myth. Anthonia was a very free spirited person, not shy at all to talk about any topic, and I liked that about girls. We talked further and she told me more boldly that in a relationship, se*x was an important aspect and that some men are so bothered about themselves and don’t even know what a female wants and how to handle them… ** Ukandu ** Me: Ah an… Your boyfriend no dey handle you well ni? She: It’s not that… I’m speaking on a general note… Me: Oh… Ok o… By then seeing such a beautiful girl and hearing her talk about se*x has already started sending some brain wave signals to mamba. She asked if I had a girlfriend, and I told her she wasn’t in Katsina. I was operating my laptop and she saw a movie she said she had always wanted to watch and she begged me to play it. We both sat on the bed watching it and she was giggling and laughing at some funny scenes. After some time, she rested her head on my shoulder. I placed my hands across her so that she could be comfortable and we continued watching the movie. Before I knew what was happening, my hand developed a mind of it’s own. My hand started teasing her shoulder playfully. I was expecting some resistance. **No resistance**. My hand got bolder and went down towards the side of her boobs, teasing her slowly. I noticed she began to have goose pimples on her skin. She sat up and looked at me. ‘What are you doing??’, she asked in a shaky voice. Me:**Shiiit!! She don catch me!!** Uhmm, nothing, just flexing my fingers… She: I have a boyfriend… Me:**Wetin u kon dey find for my house by dis time ** Yeah you said so, I’m sorry… You know what, let’s just continue the movie… We continued watching the movie and after a while she rested her head on my shoulder again. **this babe dey find mamba trouble o** My hand took over and activated ‘teasing mode’. My hands got bolder and began teasing around her big boobs. The goose pimples were now obvious even in the dim light. I was expecting some resistance; and I got it. She was saying, ‘dioxidane storrrrrp. Pleeeeassse sttorrrp’. In my brain it was translated as ‘pleeassseee don’t ssttooorrrrp. Contiiiinuuueeee’. And since that was what my brain told me to do, I continued. Since I obviously didn’t get any more resistance, I started smooching her boobs gently through her top. **still no resistance ** ** Straffing mode activated **share ur comments
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by aprilwise(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good job.
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by SHEYOR(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin grin 9ice one bro...
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
EPISODE 7
I was teaching Salim at the back of the house one evening when we heard the driver drive in. Salim: It’s like my sister is back… Me: Really? I didn’t know she was coming back today… Salim: She called this morning that she was going to come back today… Me: Hmm… Ok, let’s continue… **Na wa o, so my amariya didn’t tell me she was coming back** While at Kaduna, Zainab called often and we usually spoke at length on various issues. She was really an intelligent girl. But I wondered why she didn’t tell me she was coming back that day. After the lessons that day I was trying to hang around if I would see Zainab. For where? I no see the babe o. I was tired of waiting so I left. I got home and was preparing dinner (yeah I cook) when I got a call from Zainab. Me: Hello… **angrily** Zainab: Good evening… Me: How are you? Zainab: I’m fine… You? Me: I’m ok… Where are you? Zainab: I’m home… Me: Home where? Zainab: KT… Me: So you came back and you didn’t want to see me, right? Zainab: I’m sorry, I was with my mum and I didn’t want her to see me with you… Me: Why? Zainab: Please just come online and I would explain everything to you. Me: Ok… She came online and we continued our discussion. She told me she liked me but (but wetin na?) she was already betrothed and according to their culture, she couldn’t be seen publicly talking to another man. **Huh!! Seriouslyy? ** Me: But your house is not public na… Zainab: If my mum see us talking she would start thinking something is going on between us… Me: And nothing is going on? Zainab: Is there? Me: Zee, I really care a lot about you. I’ve never felt this way for anyone before. Hearing your voice alone soothes and refreshes me bla bla bla… I want you to be mine and mine only and bla bla bla… Zainab: But I told you I’m already betrothed… Me: Do you love him? Zainab: I don’t, but… Me: Baby no buts… Don’t you love me? Zainab: I love you. If I don’t, I wouldn’t be talking with you… Me: So don’t worry, things would work itself out… Zainab: So you want me to tell my mum? Me: **:oHuh?** No o… I mean, baby I guess since the situation right now warrants it, we have to be discrete with our relationship for now… Zainab: Aii dear… I love you… Me: Same here dear… So when would I see you? Zainab: I would be in school tomorrow… Me: I mean when would I see you like see you… Zainab: LolzzZ… Don’t worry dear, you would see me… So we gisted other things but all that was in my head was how to get my first score with an Hausa girl.. WATCH OUT FOR PART 8

2 Likes

Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
EPISODE 8 Every thursday of the week was usually a free day for me. I wasn’t expected to go to work but to go for the Community Development Projects/Meetings which usually ended by 11 or 12pm. I decided not to go for lessons on thursdays, so after CDS on thursdays, I usually had the day to myself. It was one of those thursdays that Zainab told me she was going to come to my house. **Finally!?** Zainab called and told me that she was at the front of my gate. When I opened the gate, she quickly walked in. I was shocked! ** ? Blood of god ? **. She was putting on an indian flowing gown and a scarf covering her head. She was looking so majestic. When she saw that no one was in the compound, she turned around and gave me a long hug. We went inside and she took off her scarf. Jeez, she was looking even more pretty. Hausa girls don’t expose their head and legs in the public. She told me their religion forbade it so as not to tempt men. **? Hian, laws dey o** She told me she got something for me. I asked her what it was and she asked me to close my eyes. **Seriously? Would you tell me already?** She placed a little box on my palm and when I opened it, I found a very lovely rolex wristwatch. Wow!? I gave her a warm hug and held her in place. We later ate the food she bought from a fast food joint and she was feeling so excited. Hausa girls are usually ‘caged’. They rarely socialize. So whenever they have even the slightest opportunity to experience relative freedom, they are usually in an ‘excited state’. It was this excited state Zainab found herself at that moment. She told me she wanted to lay down and I sat on the bed while she lay on my laps. You know that feeling you get when you are in a room alone with a hot girl/guy you like? That was exactly the feeling I was having then. Mamba was already trying to wiggle out of place but I sent it a message to calm down. Everywhere was serene and quite. I was just whispering sweet nothings into her ears while stroking her hair slowly. After some minutes, I bent my neck and gave her a kiss. She was frozen. **Wait o, you never kiss before? **. I realized we’ve never talked about anything sexual previously. Before I knew what was happening she sat up and kissed me. Now it was my turn to be surprised ‘cos she was kissing like a pro. Now I was finally able to touch her boobs **?those boobs I dreamt about ?**. At first it was on the outside, over her dress, and while doing that, she seemed a little nervous. My fingers found her n*ipple and make circles around it, making the it erect under her clothes. I realized she was still nervous and I asked her if I should stop. She said I shouldn’t. I asked her if she had let other boys touch her boobs and she said she had some male friends and she knew they wanted to touch it (how you take know?) but she never let them. She then stood up and took off her dress, letting it fall to floor. She stood there in black lace bra and panties, ‘pretty s*xy**’ I thought. As I stared, she reached behind her, undid her bra, and then I saw those breasts that I had seen in my dream. ** ? it was slightly smaller than the one I saw in the dream ? ** She stepped forward and stood still as I reached out and smooched her boobs, first with my hands, and then kissed with my mouth. Her boobs were amazingly firm for their size and protruded straight out, capped with large dark areolas and thick ni*pples. I was in heaven, using my hands to lift and hold her boobs while sucking her n*ipples. She sighed and stroked my hair as I sucked her. Then she surprised me again… Zainab: Baby, I’m still a virgin. Would you please show me how to do it? ** ? Chisos!!! ? ** Despite my ‘corruptness’ over the years, I had never had the opportunity to bleep a virgin. This was going to be a new experience for me and I was determined to make the most of it. I wanted to be gentle with her ‘cos from stories I heard I could be painful for her, considering the size of mamba which was about 8” when in the fully ‘excited state’. I told her to take off my boxers which she did. She had never actually seen a hard rooster before, so I allowed some time letting her touch mamba. I showed her how to stroke it, and let her play with mamba’s head and balls. I felt like a teacher giving tutorials (my specialty). Finally I asked her to put it in her mouth and she did. She was a good student and she learnt fast ‘cos in no time, she began licking and sucking like a pro. **maybe she don dey watch mojo before** After several minutes of sucking, I told her it was her turn. I lay her down on the edge of the bed, and I knelt down next to it. I placed one hand on her boobs, handling her n*ipple, one sliding up her thigh to her p*ussy. I told her to look at me and tell me how it felt. She was wide-eyed as I slid my finger up and down her slit, separating her meaty lips, and gently flicking her clit. She may have been a virgin but her body certainly knew how to respond sexually. My strokes brought forth a wetness that soon covered my hand and her legs. Her eyes were half shut now, moaning. She was as tight as you would expect, but she was so wet by now that once I got one finger in, then another, and I was able to start moving them around, almost prying her Kitty-Cat further open from inside. I think that’s when she came the first time. She gasped, she arched her back, her eyes rolled and shut and my hand was suddenly soaked. When I went down on her she came almost immediately again, as I worked her Kitty-Cat open with tongue and fingers. Finally I stood, leaned up and gave her a big wet sloppy kiss, and then positioned myself between her legs. She watched as I opened a condom and rolled it down mamba. When my mamba slowly entered her and separated those virgin pu*ssy for the first time, it felt like I went to heaven and came back. I f*ucked her gently initially. She showed some pain at first as her inner pu*ssy broke open but it didn’t take long for her hips to start moving in rhythm with mine. After several minutes, my balls tightened and I felt the spasms as I emptied into her. After cummming I stayed in her for awhile, both of us feeling the heat of our juices. As mamba gradually returned to it’s ‘ground state’, I pulled out, holding the condom as I exited. “Show me,” she said, as she reached out to take the full condom. She held it, full of Fluid, and then slowly spilled it out onto her breasts. I’m now thinking, “this girl may be a virgin but she’s got a kinky side to her” She was amazed by looking at the result of her first full se*x. She said she had seen c*m in movies but it was the first time she was seeing it in real life **i talk am say she dey watch mojo**. ‘There’s always a first time for everything’ I said. She began stroking mamba again and before long, it rose to the occasion. We bleeped about 3times that day before she went home. When she got home, she sent me a text from her private line: ‘Thank you baby for I the wonderful time I had with you today, you are the best. Looking forward to this some other time. I love you.’ Aha… Finally!! WATCH OUT FOR PART 9
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by 7kahfe(m): 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Plagiarism! God forsaken attention seeker, get a better life this is someone piece of work.
Him send you? #sms
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
7kahfe or wat are u called u are so dumb,is DT not why I wrote by dioxidane did I ever claim it was mine ur name sound as u are dumbass

1 Like

Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by 7kahfe(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2015
GODWINYSR:
7kahfe or wat are u called u are so dumb,is DT not why I wrote by dioxidane did I ever claim it was mine ur name sound as u are dumbass
Ajayi no salary, u still haven't answer my question, him send you? #GODWINYSR TheErrandBoy
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2015
7kahfe:

Ajayi no salary, u still haven't answer my question, him send you? #GODWINYSR TheErrandBoy
isn't he related to your father aSK him na looool stupid son born to a boko haram father why will u have sense!!!!dullard#7kahfe
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2015
EPISODE 9 So I now had 3 girlfriends in Katsina. How the hell did I get to this point . I thought I was a good guy (or I wanted to be). I thought I wouldn’t have to cheat on my girlfriend back at home. I remembered her jokingly telling her sister that she would visit me no matter where I was posted to in the country. Distance could be a b*itch at times. Meanwhile, I was in regular communication with her. We talked at least once a day. But now there were new developments. She told me her visa had been approved and she was due to travel for her masters in the UK. **Nawa o, this babe wan leave me for Naija sha**. She said she wanted to see me before she left, to get some feel of good mamba I guess. But there was an issue. Distance. My spirit didn’t feel like travelling . She was willing to travel, but she was in a dilemma too. She said she couldn’t pay for a flight from Lagos to Kano and then have to endure a crappy 2hrs bus ride from Kano to Katsina. There was usually no direct flight from Lagos to Katsina then (dunno about now though). If there had been a direct flight from Lagos to Katsina, then traveling to see me wouldn’t have been an issue. Apart from my unwillingness to travel, I was in another fix too. I didn’t really want her to come to KT. I would have preferred traveling to see her ‘cos that would have minimized my risk of exposure. Trust me, that babe was an ‘FBI agent’ in her own right and I would have been busted for my nefarious activities. She was the only girl that caught me whenever I cheated on her **Abi na jazz she dey use **. She just had to look into my eyes and study my surrounding and everything I’ve done for the past few days would come reeling to her like a movie. And I had a soft spot for her, so no matter how hard I thought I was, I always melted whenever I was with her. So I would have preferred traveling to see her than the other way around. We debated this for about a month before she finally traveled. We didn’t get to see. I wasn’t really too happy about it but I didn’t really have much choices. Meanwhile I had to micro-manage 3 girls so that our clandestine meetings wouldn’t clash with each other. You understand why that shouldn’t happen, right? Thursdays was always for Zainab, no questions asked. Anthonia had an apartment like mine where covert operations could be carried out, so I usually went to her place when she needed to be serviced. Hey, she had a boyfriend, so we understood each other. She called when she needed the mamba and I was always at her service. What did I get in return ? Trust me, you don’t want to know. My problem was Chisom. I guess she was just taking it too far for my liking. Statements like ‘so what are your plans for me’, ‘when are you planning on seeing my people’, ‘I wish we could work things out’, ‘so you don’t want to talk to my mum’, was what usually dominated our conversations. Seriously babe, I’m still serving and I still have to get on my feet before I even start thinking of marriage. She didn’t seem to understand this. All she was concerned about was marriage! And that bothered me a lot. My only consolation was that she had just two months to her POP, and maybe, just maybe I would be free from her. I wished all girls could just have the mentality of Mila Kunis in Friends With Benefit. Jeez, I loved that babe. Anyway, that was not to be in Chisom’s case and I had to manage her situation. I tried as much as possible to create an enabling environment where either of the girls didn’t have to or couldn’t meet each other. Trust me, I was up to the task (or so I thought). Zainab had visited that thursday (as usual) and we gisted and straffed (as usual). I later remembered that my generator (I better pass my neighbor) was faulty and needed to be serviced. I told her to keep me company outside while I serviced it (yes I’m an engineer too). So she was there gisting with me when we heard the horn of a car. It was my banker neighbor. I saw him opening the gate and driving in. While still wondering what the hell he was doing back at home at this time of the day, I saw Chisom walk through the gate… ** Chisos!!! WTF!!!** I was shocked but I tried not to show it. So many questions were running through my head unanswered. ‘What the f*uck was this babe doing here?’ ‘Why didn’t she call to tell me she was coming?’ ‘What the hell was Johnson (the banker) doing back home at this time of the day anyway?’ ‘How the hell am I supposed to explain this to Zainab?’ ‘How the f*ck am I supposed to get Chisom out of this house right now?’ The questions kept popping in my head with no available answer. The die was already cast. The only solution that popped in my head was damage control. **Damage Control Mode Activated** Previously, Chisom had suspected me of cheating. She confronted me and I vehemently denied it. Now she was confirming her suspicions (or so she thought). Zainab had never suspected (or confronted) me, and she was still going to be very much around after Chisom had passed out from her service to the country. So I had to protect her interests in preference to that of Chisom. From my experience with damage control, never lose both ways. And I was determined to do just that. Chisom came in and greeted us. I didn’t respond warmly as I used to. She noticed and just went inside. Meanwhile I was still fixing the generator. Zainab asked who she was and I told her she was a friend. ‘Just a friend?’, she asked. ‘What else would she be before ‘, I replied with a look on my face. I asked her to wait for me that I was coming. When I got inside, I realized that even a new born baby would know what had previously occurred in the room. The room was not arranged and the bed was in a ‘post straffing state’. Hey, I didn’t expect anybody, so why should I have made it after Zainab and I straffed. Besides we were still going to continue. I realized she knew this so I had to prepare a counter-defence that would repel her attacks. I met her inside pressing her phone. She was holding my phone on her other hand. I wasn’t concerned ‘cos I knew it was locked and no one except me knew the password. Me: Why the hell didn’t you call me before coming Without uttering a word and without looking at me, she stretched my phone towards me. I collected it. Oh, shiiit!! 12 missed calls. Me: Oh… I was outside fixing the generator outside that’s why I didn’t hear the phone ring… I looked at her and realized tears were already gathering in her eyes. Chisom: **In a shaky voice** Dioxidane, who is that b*itch? Me: Hey, hey, calm down! Why would you be calling someone a b*itch. Besides she’s my friend… Chisom: **Raising her voice now** I can call her whatever I want to call her! She’s a b*itch! Me: **In a cool tone** See, I told she’s my friend. I don’t appreciate you calling her a b*itch… Chisom: **Raising her voice higher** So that’s how you go about f*ucking all your friends abi… Your secret have been revealed today… After all I’ve done for you bla bla bla!! After giving myself to you bla bla bla!! This is how you are going to repay me abi! **Ah an… See me o After she’s done what for me See me see wahala o ** Me: Would you shut the f*uck up! You are disturbing the neighborhood… Why are you acting so paranoid! She went on ranting and ranting. I withheld myself ‘cos if I hadn’t, I would have given her the beating of her life. I’ve seen men do it to their wives and the consequences were dire (on the women) and I vowed I was never going to do that to any woman. That was what held me that day. The damage control was becoming futile. I determined right then that she was out of my life. It was now time to do damage control on Zainab. As I was thinking of going outside to meet Zainab, she walked in with tears in her eyes, took her bag and left. I tried going after her to the gate and begging her, but she gave me a look that said : go back before I bust your face. Besides, I still couldn’t be seen with her on the street, much less running after her and begging her so I postponed her begging till some other time…
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by chrisbaby24(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Badt guy...nothin do u jare...
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2015
chrisbaby24:
I hail bro
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2015
chrisbaby24:
I hail bro
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by chrisbaby24(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2015
GODWINYSR:
I hail bro
Nice write up man....
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by joefredd006(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
nice work bro. can't wait to read your conclusion
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
thanks for following EPISODE 10 eez, this situation was really getting out of hand. I wanted to go back inside to send Chisom out or beg her. I was confused at that moment. I decided to complete fixing the generator. As I was still working on it, my neighbor was about going out. Johnson: Oga Dioxidane, I’m going out and I wouldn’t come back today o… Me: **Who send you make you come back before, mtcheww** Ok bros, no problem… Take care… He was driving out when Chisom came out of the house. Chisom: Dioxidane, please I’m sorry… I don’t know what came over me… Me: **Silence** Chisom: It’s because of the love I have for you that’s why I reacted like that… Please I didn’t mean it… Me: **Silence** Chisom: Bla bla bla bla bla… Me: **I wasn’t hearing what she was saying anymore** Chisom: Bla bla bla bla bla… Me: **Silence** Chisom: Dioxidane please say something na… Me: **Silence** Chisom: Bla bla bla bla bla… Me: **Silence** I was just ‘forming concentration’ on the generator I was fixing. I had already finished fixing the generator but I delayed coupling. I totally blanked her. I was so angry. I didn’t want her to see the other side of me, so silence was my only alternative. Chisom: Dioxidane, I’ll leave o… Me: **Silence** She went in and came out with her bag. Chisom: Dioxidane, I’m leaving! Me: **Silence** And so she left. I went and banged the gate to make sure it was locked. I was angry. I was confused. What do I do? Zainab must have gotten home. Do I call her? Or do I wait till her anger cooled off. I’m definitely not calling Chisom anytime soon. I quickly coupled the generator and tested it. It worked well. I went inside and lay down on the bed. So many thoughts ran through my head, confusing me. I decided to go to the bar. Damn! I didn’t have enough money on me! I decided to walk to the ATM point, from there to the bar, perhaps it would help me clear my head. I got to the bar and took 3 bottles of beer while watching a match I had missed the last weekend. Before I knew what was happening, it was 9pm. Time to go home. When I got home, I was so lonely and bored. I needed company. I couldn’t call Chisom. I tried calling Zainab, she didn’t pick. I called her about 15times, she still refused to pick. **Kai, I don enter am today**. I called some other female friends and we gisted, but I was still bored. I was still pondering what to do when a thought ran through my head, ‘Anthonia’. Yes, Anthonia! She was always the one calling when she needed me. Now I needed someone, I had to call her. Meanwhile, this was already past 10pm. Anthonia: Hello… Me: Hi dear, how are you? Anthonia: I’m fine and you? Me: I’m not feeling too well… Anthonia: Really? Me: Yeah… Where are you? Anthonia: I’m at home… Me: Can I come over? Anthonia: Tonight? Would you get bike? Me: Don’t worry I’ll try to get bike… Anthonia: Ok, no probs… I’ll be waiting… Me: Thanks dear… I’m on my way now… Yes! ** ? i no fit lose everything today na I immediately got up, picked up my phones and keys and went to get a bike. The time was already some minutes to 11pm. The few bikes passing by already had passengers on them. I had to wait for several minutes before I saw one. After finally agreeing on the price which was three times more than the usual, we set off. Normally while going to Anthonia’s place, I don’t knock on her gate. I just call her when I arrive and she opens the gate. That was the usual. Since it was already late that night, before I even got to her gate, I’ve already begun calling her. She didn’t pick. I thought to myself that maybe she was already at the gate that’s why she didn’t pick. I got to the gate and realized it was still locked. ** ? Ah an! Wetin dey happen?** I called her again and she didn’t pick. I called more than 30 times, she still didn’t pick. ** ? Chisos ?** At that point I was beginning to get scared. So many thoughts were running through my head ‘Is she asleep already or what?’ ‘Is she doing this on purpose?’ ‘What would I do if she opens the gate?’ ‘Wait o, what if she doesn’t open it, what do I do?’ **I don enter am today** I tried knocking the gate. No response. I still tried calling again and that silly girl that works with MTN told me her number was not reachable and that I should try again later. **What Nonsense!!! A number that has been ringing since?** I tried the number again. The same thing. **Please tell me this isn’t happening?** I began making contingency plans. Meanwhile, I saw some Almajiri boys lurking around the neighborhood. **Chai, e don be for me today!!!** I had never stayed out late in the night. I recalled the advice I had been given about staying out late in the night. ‘Who send me sef?’ ‘Na woman don put me for wahala so o!’ ‘I don die today!’ ‘Nobody even knows where I am?’ ‘If anything happens to me, no one would even know where to look?’ ‘Chai, who send me?’ ‘My Father, My God, if you know you really love me, me save me this night!’ I decided to brace myself and face whatever came at me that night. I decided that before I get killed (if I get killed), I must take more than two persons with me when going to meet baba! The time was already some minutes to 12am. Her neighborhood was in the interior so I didn’t expect to see any bike, but I was wishing or hoping that if I could get to the main road (unharmed), perhaps I could get a bike to take me home. You know that move Jim Carey did in Bruce Almighty when he inflated his chest before he went to meet those bad guys after which he made a monkey come out of one of the guys a$s? Yeah, I did that move. I’m tall and well built but I knew that was not enough if I really didn’t want anything to happen to me. I had to act the part. So pushed out my chest and started walking like The Rock. While walking to the bus stop, I saw some of them lurking in the dark, while some were walking ahead of me and they were giving themselves whistling signals. I already set my key on ‘stabbing mode’. The first person that got to me would have gotten a stab on the eye with my key! I don’t know if it was the way I walked or divine intervention, but till I got to the bus stop none of them approached me. **Phweww! Phase 1 complete!** **Moving on to phase 2** Now how do I get home? The time was already past 12am. There were very few bikes on the road. That was my first experience of the late night life in Katsina. There were street lights everywhere so visibility was ok. I began walking home. I had to recall all the marching lessons I received while in camp. I saw some late night traders and some Almajiris still walking around **those boys no dey sleep?**. After ‘quick marching’ for more than an hour, I got home. **Chai, thank God o ? **. I went straight to the bathroom, had a cold bath and went straight to the bed, na*ked. I was still pondering over what had happened and contemplating on what to do when I slept off..
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
EPISODE 11 I woke up the next day feeling more confused than ever. I called my boss and told him I wasn’t feeling too well, so I couldn’t be at work. It was friday anyways and that day in the north was usually a day of worship so there was usually little or no work to do. I checked my phone and saw 12 missed calls. From who? Yeah, you guessed right. I wonder why she was calling me now. What if something happened to me last night? What would people have said? ‘Ehn, na babe he find go’, that’s if they eventually found out where I went. Why didn’t I just stay at home? **Anyway sha, thank God for my life.** She called once more and I refused to pick the call. After some minutes, I got a text message on my phone. It was from Tonia. “Hi darling, I’m so sorry about what happened. I took some drugs last night that was why I slept off. I saw your missed calls late in the night and I tried calling you back. Please, I didn’t do it on purpose. Please pick my call.” In my mind, ‘your fada!! Can you imagine?’ She called again and I switched off my phone. I tried analyzing the relationships in my life. My girlfriend in Lagos? Traveled out of the country. ** ? ** Zee? She dey vex for me ** ? ** Chisom? Naa, I’ll pass… (Wait o, she never call me since o). Tonia? SMH… I would have died because of Tonia yesterday, thanks… I tried calling Zee again but she still refused to talk to me. I sent her series of messages apologizing for what happened and professing love for her. **For where? She still no gree** I decided to take a break from girls for a while, perhaps that would help me. Later in the evening I went to Zainab’s place for lessons with her brother. Salim: Good evening sir… Me: Salim, how are you? Salim: Fine sir… Me: How’s your sister? Salim: It’s like she’s not feeling too fine… Me: Where is she? Salim: She’s inside… Me: Please tell her I want to see her… Salim: Ok… He went in and came back… Salim: Sir, she said she’s sleeping… Me: She said she’s sleeping or she’s really sleeping? Salim: That’s what she said… Me: Ok… Let’s continue… Throughout the duration of the lesson, I just couldn’t concentrate. I just gave Salim numerous questions to solve while I was composing messages to Zee. She didn’t bother replying. I told her I wanted to see her. No response. **I quit!!! ? ** I decided if she didn’t want to see me anymore, so be it. Before going back home, I went to visit some friends (male friends o). We later went to the bar. As I got home, I was bored and lonely. I called some female friends and we gisted, but I was still bored. I was still pondering what to do when a thought ran through my head, ‘Anthonia’. ** ? Huh!!! If I hear?** I woke up the next day feeling strong and refreshed. Another weekend was here again. I had to do my laundry and clean up my apartment. I got a call from Zainab’s mum telling me not to come for lessons that day ‘cos they were going out. ** ? Yeah!! ?** I still had not heard from Zainab. I talked to Anthonia and she apologized profusely. I forgave her and told her I was going to visit her later in the day. I was through with cleaning my apartment and was doing my laundry in the bathroom when I heard someone knocking on the gate. ** ? Who could that be? ? ** I began contemplating who could be at the gate. ‘Did my neighbor go out and forget his key?’ ‘Did my neighbor have a visitor’. I wasn’t expecting anybody so I didn’t even bother going to the gate. The knocking still persisted. I heard my neighbor go to the gate to open it. ‘It was my neighbor’s visitor afterall’, I thought. I still sat in the bathroom washing and listening to music. Some moments later, I began perceiving a very familiar sweet smelling fragrance. ** ? ** ‘Could it be true? Could my mind be playing tricks on me?’ I turned my head and saw Zainab standing in my bedroom looking at me… ** ? Chisos ? ** I was dumbstruck! I stood and realized that I was just putting on only my boxer shorts. I stood there contemplating what to do. ‘Do I go for a hug? What if she rejects it? Do I start begging?’ I was still contemplating on what to do when I realized she was staring at my chest. Yeah I gymed every morning, so I was kinda muscle toned. ** ? Is she just noticing it now?** Anyway, my mind settled for the first option. A hug it is! I went and gave her a hug, expecting rejection. She embraced me. **? Wow, that’s cool ?** I was still holding her when I started whispering sweet words in her ears. Me: Baby, I’m so sorry… I didn’t mean things to happen the way they did bla bla bla. I was still ranting when she broke away from the hug. Zee: Dear, all those things she said that day; were they true? Me: **? Huh? Before nko** Of course not honey, she was just out to make trouble. She wanted me to date her and I told her it was only you I loved that was why when she saw you she said she was going to make you hate me. Zee: **Eyes widened** Really? And you didn’t tell me… Me: **Forming angry** I didn’t tell you! Did you give me the opportunity to explain? I pleaded, you didn’t want to listen, you didn’t even give me the chance to explain… Zee: Oh baby, I’m so sorry… I was so angry, I thought you were cheating on me… Me: Baby, why wouldd you think I would do that? You know you are the love of my life, the only one I cherish bla bla bla **yinmu** Zee: Oh baby, I love you so much… Me: Same here dear, same here… I was still talking when she put her hands around my neck, brought my neck down towards herself and gave me a deep kiss. **Damn I’ve missed that!** I slipped my hands around her waist raising her up. Her legs were now around my waist while she put her arms around my neck as she continued to kiss me and wrap her tightly in my arms and pull me against herself. Hungrily, she pressed herself against me, opened her mouth for the invasion of my tongue and cried her desire deep in me. I looked down at her. Damn! Her hair, her skin, her eyes all glowed like the sky. We tumbled onto the bed, facing each other as we indulged in long, soul shattering kisses. My hands raced over her, following a seductive course from the back of her neck, down her spine and over her hips, then back again, leaving her tingling in every place I touched. My hands found her ni*pples and I fondled it intermittently. She kissed me back with a need that reflected the very deepest, emptiest part of her being. ‘I need you baby’, she sighed, ‘you make me feel so wanted, so needed and so perfect’. I slowly made my way down her body, kissing and playing with all of her until I reached her pu*ssy. I took off her blue flowery g-strings and drew my tongue along her labial lips and inserted it into her pink, shell-like cunny. I kissed and sucked on her pu*ssy until she screamed, ‘baby please fuuuccck meeee!’. I slowly inserted my ‘condomized mamba’ in her. She was so wet and warm and ready for me. She wrapped my legs around my hips and pulled herself up to meet my thrusts, keeping the rhythm slow and steady. This went on for severally minutes and I noticed she was bucking and jerking and arching her back. ‘Babyyyyy, I’m cuummminnngg’, she cried out. This triggered mamba and after several thrusts I came and we both lay on the bed spent. We later got up, went to the bathroom to clean ourselves up and came back laying on the bed. Some minutes later, she began arching and trembling under the touch of my fingers and she whispered, “I love you!” so softly, that I thought she didn’t mean me to hear. It was if I eavesdropped as she told her secret to God. She then went down and took mamba into her mouth and began to kiss and suck the head. I lay back and damn! It felt so good. As she sucked she used her hands at the base of mamba, slowly working up to a wonderful level. She gradually tried to engulfed mamba right down into her throat. I had never had that before quite so fiercely. She made me feel that she would swallow my whole body. I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to be in her… The more we straffed, the more we wanted. We would turn in each others arms and start all over again. It seemed that we couldn’t get enough of each other. She whispered into my ears, ‘I missed you baby’. ‘I missed you too’. ‘Baby please don’t break my heart’. ‘I’ll never try it’…
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by joefredd006(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
hmmmm... what a story !

*however, don't get the rationale behind "condomizing your mamba", yet you 'tongue your way into the tunnel'...
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by chrisbaby24(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ok..just dey do..till her mama catch u...nice one bro..
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by daprincel(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dis Oxidane guy na bhaddo snr grin
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
am going to update the part12 for dis nyt then continue tomorrow thanks for following

(1) (2) (Reply)

'The Night Before I Killed Addiction' By Oche Joseph Otorkpa / List Best Military Organized Crime Inclined Story You Have Read On Nairaland / Etisalat Prize For Literature Flash Fiction Award For Short Fiction Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.