Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Buhari: Less Than 2 Months Into Power, Popularity Shrinks.- Franzeez - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Less Than 2 Months Into Power, Popularity Shrinks.- Franzeez (865 Views)

Recession: FG’s Non-Oil Revenue Shrinks By N134bn / "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai / Nigeria’s Economy Shrinks, Recession Imminent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Less Than 2 Months Into Power, Popularity Shrinks.- Franzeez by Franzeez(m): 1:14am On Jul 06, 2015
There is a saying that, no hunter goes to the evil forest unprepared. As the race for the presidency heated up last year, many Nigerians were clear that there must be a change in govt, GEJ enjoyed a wide popularity for most of 4 years into his 6 year reign, Nigerians were patient, but inspite of his distinction in aspects such as infrastructure, economy, agriculture, employment where are clearly visible, his govt was below par in the fight for corruption and most important in security. Time has come and gone and a new govt is elected, it must be stated clear that Nigerians Voted this government because of a believe that a plan is in place to cover the loopholes of the previous govt as soon as possible.
Nigerians instead of being welcomed with positive news about their reason for voting Buhari are rather being welcomed by a more relaxed army and more Book Haram attacks that looks ever increasing. A slack government that has entered power with little or no same enthusiasm like they showed in the campaign. Some might argue it is to early I say No, it might be too Early to see a 100percent project but it is too late to show signs of seriousness. My humble confession is that this government is dropping its acceptance and popularity, they should have known that the situation in Nigeria is urgent and Nigerians won't given then time.

Francis Jimoh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Less Than 2 Months Into Power, Popularity Shrinks.- Franzeez by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 06, 2015
ain't seen nothing yet!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Less Than 2 Months Into Power, Popularity Shrinks.- Franzeez by Adeoba10(m): 1:43am On Jul 06, 2015
Na tru u talk.... If dey use 20years to practice madness, na wen dey wan market.
Na d same ppl take say "Gimme 8hours to fell a tree n i will use 6hours to sharpen my axe...
Re: Buhari: Less Than 2 Months Into Power, Popularity Shrinks.- Franzeez by 400billionman: 2:56am On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari did not know the magnitude of what he was going to face.

At least you mentioned 4 sectors where GEJ had already taken charge. Even in security ( BH war ), he took charge in March and April before the elections that saw him out.

GEJ was a silent achiever. In corruption, his moves were not visible. Not the typical OBJ EFCC witch hunt style. The type he wanted packaging for Kashamu. Where is Kashamu now ? Still at home. It amounted to playing to the gallery. Fighting corruption transcends making news headlines with EFCC and NDLEA. It was GEJ government that eradicated Ghost worker syndrome totally from federal civil service.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Less Than 2 Months Into Power, Popularity Shrinks.- Franzeez by M4gunners: 4:10am On Jul 06, 2015
What did you expect before? Too much promise during campaign till nothing has been done.
Re: Buhari: Less Than 2 Months Into Power, Popularity Shrinks.- Franzeez by Rotimi47: 6:40am On Jul 06, 2015
When you fight the South West that's what you get, you fight them at your own peril, 4 years is a long time so let watch as things unfold.
Re: Buhari: Less Than 2 Months Into Power, Popularity Shrinks.- Franzeez by papoose999(m): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2015
APC=scam
Re: Buhari: Less Than 2 Months Into Power, Popularity Shrinks.- Franzeez by Adminisher: 6:46am On Jul 06, 2015
400billionman:
Buhari did not know the magnitude of what he was going to face.

At least you mentioned 4 sectors where GEJ had already taken charge. Even in security ( BH war ), he took charge in March and April before the elections that saw him out.

GEJ was a silent achiever. In corruption, his moves were not visible. Not the typical OBJ EFCC witch hunt style. The type he wanted packaging for Kashamu. Where is Kashamu now ? Still at home. It amounted to playing to the gallery. Fighting corruption transcends making news headlines with EFCC and NDLEA. It was GEJ government that eradicated Ghost worker syndrome totally from federal civil service.

I don't see a drop in popularity for Buhari. When you say Buhari did not know what he was getting himself into you are admitting that Jonathan really destroyed the country. A clique of politicians including elements in PDP and APC want to stampede the President into rushing into ministerial appointments with their people already positioned to take the positions and start the old corruption game. I believe Buhari is ready to run for six months with permanent secretaries so that the bottom will drop out from all the mafia s in Abuja waiting to start sucking the country again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Less Than 2 Months Into Power, Popularity Shrinks.- Franzeez by Gwan2(m): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2015
londongal03:
ain't seen nothing yet!
Ur kind makes me puke...makin me imagine if ur a pessimist or a doomsayer...U sound as though u want a dissapointin administration to back up ur myopic idea of d govt.
Re: Buhari: Less Than 2 Months Into Power, Popularity Shrinks.- Franzeez by mkpy: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2015
YOROBBERS, SEE UNA Laif? Sophisticated ignoramuses.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: President Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation / Buhari Same Sex Delegation To USA, No Woman / Breaking News. Saraki Hires Senator Waku As Attack Dog......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.