Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! (1887 Views)

Mama Taraba: How Many Traitors Are In Buhari’s Cabinet? By Buchi Obichie / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by Pangea: 4:57am On Jul 06, 2015
Ishiyaku GangJidda wrote: BUHARI'S ENEMIES ARE WITHIN: The scheming has started. First pick a quarrel with Tinubu and manipulate the press to give it a wacking headline, "The North Is Fighting Tinubu". They then enter into an alliance with the disgraced PDP. Of course PDP is happy to join forces with the renegades in APC to demystify Tinubu, as they hold him responsible for the defeat they suffered at the polls. In all this, the ultimate aim is to isolate PMB. Tinubu will be upset about the hostility from some of these northern politicians and as a result leave PMB to his devices while at the same time the northern traitors will be undermining Buhari's popularity in the north. By 2019, PMB will be made thoroughly unpopular by the actions of these two contending forces. The northern traitors were only waiting for Buhari to grab power before they launch their 2019 scheme to take this power from him through the back door. They always cover their devious ways and pretend they are acting to protect the interest of the north. If care is not taken Buhari is going to find himself in a precarious position. We all know he was never the darling of the northern power brokers. With the help of Tinubu he overcame this hostility and the northern power brokers had no alternative but to throw in the towel, pretending they were also for him. Who can tell me why no traditional ruler ever offered Buhari a title until he became the President? Infact his biggest antagonist was the Emir of Daura. We recall in the heat of the campaigns the Emir of Daura bestowed a title on Jonathan, all in an effort to spite Buhari. These power brokers, the Emirs and the discredited politicians will not spare any effort in isolating and demystfying Buhari, such that by 2019 he will be made so unpopular even the talakawa, his traditional constituency, will start grumbling. Of course they expected Buhari to perform magic and when that magic was not forthcoming they would be disillusioned and disorganised. It will be politically suicidal for Buhari to turn his back or to give the impression that he is turning his back on Tinubu at this time. For one, the SW press will turn their backs on him and start being hostile to his government. In the north his popularity will be undermined by the demystified northern power brokers. In summary, Buhari's enemies are within the north. He will need all the help he can get from Tinubu and some trusted and reliable politicians very close to in the north to counter these negative forces. All humans have ambition. Tinubu's ambition cannot harm Buhari because Buhari's success translates to his succes and a smooth sail for Osinbajo after Buhari's tenure. But the ambition of Tinubu's antagonists is to bring down Buhari as early as possible in preparation for 2019. It will be wise not to antagonise an ally who helped you to power, less he becomes desperate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by Remsilla(m): 4:58am On Jul 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 06, 2015
This maybe one of the dumbest things I've ever read in my life.

6 Likes

Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by Pangea: 5:06am On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:
This maybe one of the dumbest things I've ever read in my life.

The intricacies of calculus will always be dumb to blabbing idiiot!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 06, 2015
Pangea:

No need for insults mate, but honestly, it's still the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever read.

Bayajidda of daura II is beyond being undermined by any idiott in the north, even they know better than to try it. Karya sukeyi Wallahi.
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by Pangea: 5:26am On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

No need for insults mate, but honestly, it's still the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever read.

Bayajidda of daura II is beyond being undermined by any idiott in the north, even they know better than to try it. Karya sukeyi Wallahi.

Sorry for the jab, I'm suprprised you can express this kind of sentiment when the reality on the ground is proving otherwise.
Less than 2 months into this presidency, his good will and popularity is shrinking fast.
Fast forward the next 4 years.
He might even end up worse than Jonathan.
It seems he has been ringed around now, and he is afraid of movement.
Let's keep our mind open.
This is Nigeria where conspiracy theories end up being a reality in less than a month or two.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by redsconsult(m): 5:31am On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari is a wise man he luvs to keep to his word. i believe he will never undermine tinubu and southwest because the north knew that the eastern part of nigeria can never be trusted for once cause they remain ethnic bigots and they dont have a front liner. any body with small money and influence will always want to lead a few set of people. i blive he that laugh last will definitely laugh best...The Cabals are scared of Buhari. so they are ready to pull him down

3 Likes

Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by Kaymercury(m): 5:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari will soon realize his true enemies.it might be late then
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by madridguy(m): 5:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Every Plot by the enemies of democracy to spoil PMB government will fail.
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by madridguy(m): 5:47am On Jul 06, 2015
Well said.

redsconsult:
Buhari is a wise man he luvs to keep to his word. i believe he will never undermine tinubu and southwest because the north knew that the eastern part of nigeria can never be trusted for once cause they remain ethnic bigots and they dont have a front liner. any body with small money and influence will always want to lead a few set of people. i blive he that laugh last will definitely laugh best...The Cabals are scared of Buhari. so they are ready to pull him down
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by hedonistic: 6:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Such an incoherent rant.

1 Like

Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2015
redsconsult:
You sound like a very primitive man. Who translated and typed this poo for you because am pretty sure there are no schools in your Koma. Monkey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by Aegon(m): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2015
redsconsult:
In all the post the op never mentioned anything concerning the east, yet in your twisted logic managed to include and insult Easterners calling them bigots. Whose the real bigot?

Your people are generally known as betrayers and back stabbers.

The term Amala and Ewedu politics in Nigeria started with which region? The obas quickly collected money from your lordmasters up north and forgot about June 12

Stomach infrastructure projects started where?

Instead of you to be worrying that all your intentions of voting buhari has failed and tinubu is fast losing relevance.

Tinubu boycotted a NEC meeting, who boycotts a meeting where he's in charge?

Gbsjamilla can never ever be speaker or anything relevant in the house, that boat has long sailed.

Osubande is an errand house boy who wasnt even invited for the NEC meeting.

Live with that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by redsconsult(m): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2015
barrnchedo:
You sound like a very primitive man. Who translated and typed this poo for you because am pretty sure there are no schools in your Koma. Monkey.
i can understand your plight... flat head

1 Like

Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2015
Op ur analysis is plain stupid. Its ur lord tinubu dat has been isolated and sidelined.
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by MalcoImX: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Your head dey dea, Mr. Writer. Dem no dey only for north, the south sef get small. Even Nairaland here get Firefire, Barcanista, Mogidi, SSnape, Temtemi1, Pusher of Truck, Freeglobe, DickAss etc. Dey no succeed by the grace of God.
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
Your head dey dea, Mr. Writer. Dem no dey only for north, the south sef get small. Even Nairaland here get Firefire, Barcanista, Mogidi, SSnape, Temtemi1, Pusher of Truck, Freeglobe, DickAss etc. Dey no succeed by the grace of God.
Nonsense! You guys have started with "yeye" conspiracy theories. Since when did the Daura Emir become GMB's antagonist? Una de even blame PDP for Buhari loss of goodwill....I laugh

1 Like

Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2015
Bollocks! Horse poo!!
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by MalcoImX: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
Nonsense! You guys have started with "yeye" conspiracy theories. Since when did the Daura Emir become GMB's antagonist? Una de even blame PDP for Buhari loss of goodwill....I laugh
It does not make it untrue just because you call it conspiracy theory. And the writer is correct. The elite and the Emirs weren't favorable to Buhari before his win. If you can read between the lines, Saraki and Dogara have subtly told you that their emergence is the work of Atiku and the Sultan. Why should such influence outcomes if not for sinister motives?
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
It does not make it untrue just because you call it conspiracy theory. And the writer is correct. The elite and the Emirs weren't favorable to Buhari before his win. If you can read between the lines, Saraki and Dogara have subtly told you that their emergence is the work of Atiku and the Sultan. Why should such influence outcomes if not for sinister motives?
where were they when underage voters were electing Buhari in their domain? They may have internal fight to share the spoils but they are one when it comes to outsiders.
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2015
MalcoImX:

And you actually think the sultan has that much influence? Lol! Think again mate, think again.
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
where were they when underage voters were electing Buhari in their domain? They may have internal fight to share the spoils but they are one when it comes to outsiders.

All Northerners were united against Jonah. Now getting rid of Buhari is the next game of the Northern Cabal!

The "outsider" is long gone. Buhari's now in power. The Northern Cabal can never be friendly to Buhari because of his anti-corruption stance, but the cabal is smart enough not to buck the positive trend of Buhari's current popularity in the North.

The next stage is to cut off Buhari's strength and allies and emasculate him. The rest becomes easy.
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by MalcoImX: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
The most famous one we saw was in Taraba state, and Taraba is a PDP stronghold. So, if the underaged voted (as the evidence shows), it was PDP they voted.
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by MalcoImX: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

And you actually think the sultan has that much influence? Lol! Think again mate, think again.
Speaker Yakubu Dogara’s “God”, Atiku, the Sultan and “Others”, By Adeolu Ademoyo
http://newsrescue.com/speaker-yakubu-dogaras-god-atiku-the-sultan-and-others-by-adeolu-ademoyo/
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
The most famous one we saw was in Taraba state, and Taraba is a PDP stronghold. So, if the underaged voted (as the evidence shows), it was PDP they voted.
Those fulani kids were voting GEJ? When did Christian Tarabans turn Fulani?
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pangea:

Dope!
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by MalcoImX: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
Those fulani kids were voting GEJ? When did Christian Tarabans turn Fulani?
Can I as a northerner know an Ijaw, Itsekiri or Ogoni man from pictures that weren't labeled.
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
MalcoImX:

Speaker Yakubu Dogara’s “God”, Atiku, the Sultan and “Others”, By Adeolu Ademoyo
http://newsrescue.com/speaker-yakubu-dogaras-god-atiku-the-sultan-and-others-by-adeolu-ademoyo/

Speculative. Maybe Atiku, but the sultan is almost irrelevant when it comes to politics, every northerner knows that,
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by MalcoImX: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Speculative. Maybe Atiku, but the sultan is almost irrelevant when it comes to politics, every northerner knows that,
Even after they put themselves on record: Speaker Yakubu Dogara said his emergence as the Speaker of the Eighth House of Representatives is “the act of God” ...and “was made possible by the intervention of the Sultan of Sokoto and others.”
Those are Dogara's words. Read the article again, you'll see that the speculative part is just your wish.
Re: Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! by jerusalem101: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
A nice write-up from some one who is sympathetic to the western interest......... grin grin grin

I like ur campaign for Osinbajo 2019 strategy

Cause we know that PMB might contest again for obvious reasons, ur already strategizing for Osinbobo

(1) (Reply)

15 Days Of Total Darkness In November / Yoruba Elders Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Their Land Or: Vanguard / Tinubu - Once A Follower, Now A Leader (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.