Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

What Can I Do To Add Some Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To Add Some Weight (4439 Views)

Are You Tired Of Your Body, You Want To Lose Some Weight..please Read!! / If You Cant Do This, Then You Need To Lose Some Weight. / Advice On How To Add Weight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Add Some Weight by pinkpebbles(f): 7:01am On Jul 06, 2015
Hello people, kindly assist with tips on how to add some weight naturally.
Please dont say eat food or take multivitamins. I have done all dat since I was a kid.
Thanks
Re: What Can I Do To Add Some Weight by henry255: 7:07am On Jul 06, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Hello people, kindly assist with tips on how to add some weight naturally.
Please dont say eat food or take multivitamins. I have done all dat since I was a kid.
Thanks
With the pix on your profile, I think u don't need it. Every girl would luv ur physique and shape. Men crave to marry slim ladies becos after birth she would add weight
Re: What Can I Do To Add Some Weight by pinkpebbles(f): 7:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Truly,i understand u. All I want is just small eh.do u have any idea?
henry255:

With the pix on your profile, I think u don't need it. Every girl would luv ur physique and shape. Men crave to marry slim ladies becos after birth she would add weight
Re: What Can I Do To Add Some Weight by henry255: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Truly,i understand u. All I want is just small eh.do u have any idea?
Eat late at night, u'd get result speedily. Hollandia yogurt is one of them with strong multivitamin
Re: What Can I Do To Add Some Weight by pinkpebbles(f): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Sometimes I eat by 1am. That one would not work. I wud try d hollandia though. Can I use the flavoured ones or there is a specific one?
henry255:

Eat late at night, u'd get result speedily. Hollandia yogurt is one of them with strong multivitamin
Re: What Can I Do To Add Some Weight by henry255: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Sometimes I eat by 1am. That one would not work. I wud try d hollandia though. Can I use the flavoured ones or there is a specific one?
Sugar is an essential tool for achieving great result but mind you, there are consequences. You are at risk of diabetes and high cholesterol. Use the blue colored holladia, u can also eat rice at late hour bc it's very rich in carbohydrates, banana, mango.
If you are married or would marry soon, pls shun it
Re: What Can I Do To Add Some Weight by pinkpebbles(f): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2015
Thnk you so much.wud try it
henry255:

Sugar is an essential tool for achieving great result but mind you, there are consequences. You are at risk of diabetes and high cholesterol. Use the blue colored holladia, u can also eat rice at late hour bc it's very rich in carbohydrates, banana, mango.
If you are married or would marry soon, pls shun it
Re: What Can I Do To Add Some Weight by tforever(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Thnk you so much.wud try it
a blend of forever lite with banana..(smoothie) will help and eat moderate. Eating late might just make your belly fat.ok
Re: What Can I Do To Add Some Weight by angieberry(f): 10:41am On Jul 06, 2015
Become a glutton

Try Ensure protein shake- works like magic

Malt+milk

Eat lots of junk food!- not healthy

Come lemme transfer some of my fat to you lipsrsealed

You're the only girl I've seen that wants to add weight..
Re: What Can I Do To Add Some Weight by pinkpebbles(f): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
What is forever lite?
tforever:
a blend of forever lite with banana..(smoothie) will help and eat moderate. Eating late might just make your belly fat.ok
Re: What Can I Do To Add Some Weight by pinkpebbles(f): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lol, I have friends that want to add some weight too. Wud be sharing all these tips wit dem
angieberry:
Become a glutton

Try Ensure protein shake- works like magic

Malt+milk

Eat lots of junk food!- not healthy

Come lemme transfer some of my fat to you lipsrsealed

You're the only girl I've seen that wants to add weight..
Re: What Can I Do To Add Some Weight by tforever(m): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
pinkpebbles:
What is forever lite?
it's a food supplement which could be used as normal meal replacement. It's good for gaining weight and losing weight too. The easily dissolving formula is good many times daily to increase weight...
Re: What Can I Do To Add Some Weight by pinkpebbles(f): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thank u
tforever:
it's a food supplement which could be used as normal meal replacement. It's good for gaining weight and losing weight too. The easily dissolving formula is good many times daily to increase weight...
Re: What Can I Do To Add Some Weight by tforever(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Thank u
you are most welcome. smiley
Re: What Can I Do To Add Some Weight by eightsin(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bad idea. Keet fit. U want to add a lil but I assure you, when u become fatter, you will still be the one wanting to shed some weight.
Humans are so insatiable

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Start Using This For Your Own Good / Have You Ever Heard Of Pcos? / Edo Records 27 New COVID-19 Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.