Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Your Lives Work; A Masterpiece - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Lives Work; A Masterpiece (628 Views)

Tope Azeez Speaks On Giving People At Work A Chance / How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. / A Thread To Help People Take Control Of Their Thinking & Enrich Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Lives Work; A Masterpiece by sandrannna(f): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2015
If you sincerely open your eyes and look around, if you refuse to let you subjective mindset and restricting thinking cover your true sight, you'll realize more than ever before in history, this millennium offers the greatest opportunities to achieve whatever you want to achieve and be the best you can ever be in life.
Today we have no more barriers and restriction in business and social communication globally, information on any subject matter is just a click away, opportunities abound across markets, across nations across the globe, individual liberty has become more popular and indeed we are enjoying an era of free enterprise.
Success, freedom, happiness and financial independence has never been more accessible anytime else in history than now!
There have never been more billionaires in history as now and we've never had so much children and teenage millionaires in history as now! Many people with ideas, creativity, positive thinking, solutions and tenacity are becoming millionaires overnight.
In this season, you can be broke today and become a multi-millionaire the next day! It's a season of unprecedented prosperity and great wealth!
Unfortunately, many of us today suffer from money worries more than any other kind of worry. Hanker and desperation for money by many stems from its lack, and has pushed people into all kinds of atrocities and illegalities because they are unaware of the modern ways to wealth.
Those that don't have and don't want ill-gotten wealth have however remained poor and continue to endure a life of hardship and lack because; they are ignorant about the real modern ways to wealth.
Truth is, the frustration and the terrible implication of not knowing how to access money has made some people perceive riches as bad and rich people as evil and selfish.
But may I say to you this morning that irrespective of your perception and opinion, money makes people happy; money can facilitate better relationships, better families and good quality life.
Money grants you access to the best things life has to offer. Money may not be the absolute key to happiness but having money makes you happy. You have better homes, afford better quality education, live in better neighborhoods, enjoy better health care, put on better clothing and enjoy respect and relevance everywhere you go. Poverty makes you unhappy, unpopular, disdained, disrespected, misused and abused.
My purpose this morning is not to promote materialism or ostentatious living, I just want you move up to that level where you can afford a good life, free from fear, insecurity and deprivation.
I believe there are just some things you should just be able to afford in life, when you can't afford the basic necessities in life, it means you are poor.
Affordable in my opinion should be how you should approach material acquisition in life, not the expensive or cheap approach. Cheap or expensive is an illusion, it only applies to the intending buyer; it is not of general market application. What you call cheap may be expensive to someone else. A fifty thousand naira mobile phone may be quite cheap for some people, they won't even bother buying it because it's cheap and wouldn't suit their status, and some other person would save so much money for a long time to buy a twenty thousand naira phone. Cheap or expensive is exclusive to the purse or pocket of the buyer.
But when you begin to think from the perspective of affordability, it's a thinking and a view that is progressive by nature, affordability simply means for now I can't buy it because I don't have enough now, but as soon as I have enough money, I will buy it.
This sets you on a progressive track towards a better living standard in life. It delivers you from a mentality of poverty. A mindset of poverty holds a permanent opinion about expensive and cheap irrespective of how much you have in your pocket. You will hence never want to buy the best because to you it is expensive even if you can afford it.
Dear friends, I want you to stop and think for a moment, what is your own definition of success? What does success mean to you? You see success is a relative term because we differ in our goals, dreams and expectations in life, but today I just want you to think again about what that point of success would be for you.
Becoming the managing director? Owning your own multi-million dollar business? Building your own house, building an estate?
For me success is when I'm numbered amongst the top five professional speakers in the world; then I'll know I'm successful. What is success for you, I'm sure it's obviously different from mine, and you can see my success has little or nothing to do with money.
I'd like you to do something today, go back in time in your life to maybe when you were fifteen or sixteen; based on what you know now, what choices and decisions would you rather have made in life? What different choices would you have made? What mistakes would you have avoided, what counsel and popular opinion would you have disregarded?
Would you be in the industry you're currently in, would you have studied the course you studied in school, would you have married the person you married, would you have birthed the number of kids you have?
I mean these are personal questions and only you can answer them personally and sincerely, I know for some of us having our spouses by our sides right now we would say yes to the question about whom you're married to, but the real answer remains true only in your mind, it is that personal laughs.
I have good news for you today, it doesn't matter where you're at right now, you can start right now to begin to take deliberate steps towards your success definition.
Revisit your dreams of yesteryears and reawaken them, shut your mind to the popular declarations of hardship, lack, poverty and deprivation, these are not of global application, open your mind and see beyond your location, don't have a local and restricted dream and vision, to be truly rich in this world the whole world must be your market. Hey! It's accessible now, you can do business globally now without even leaving your house! Open your eyes, open your mind, don't allow infrastructural challenges, inflation and exchange rate make things look impossible. See a global picture and set your success dream on high above nations and continents; never stay local.
If you can start all over again what will your success journey be like? Dear friend, you can't hit a target you can't see. You must have a mental picture of what your ideal life and success and accomplishment would look like. This picture will protect you from a life of mediocrity and the temptation to settle for less.
Make a master piece of your life's work, dream and ambition, remember you're older now than you were last night; we only live once. Take the chance.

http://muyiwaafolabi.com/blog/Frankly-Speaking-With-Muyiwa-Afolabi/TODAY-ON-FRANKLY-SPEAKING---YOUR-LIVES-WORK-A-MASTERPIECE-.php
Re: Your Lives Work; A Masterpiece by dharay88: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2015

whoeva inspired yhu into ds new attitude of being sensible rilli tried.

At least no m0re steeeewpeed lame threads f0r n0w.
Re: Your Lives Work; A Masterpiece by naijaboiy: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Your Lives Work; A Masterpiece by sandrannna(f): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2015
dharay88:

whoeva inspired yhu into ds new attitude of being sensible rilli tried.

At least no m0re steeeewpeed lame threads f0r n0w.

This one you are the FTC again, I can see front page.
Re: Your Lives Work; A Masterpiece by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2015
More copy and paste work... Smh
Re: Your Lives Work; A Masterpiece by dharay99: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2015
sandrannna:

tongue
Christmas aint everyday.!
Re: Your Lives Work; A Masterpiece by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2015
sandrannna:

why cn"t u use ur own initiative,must u copy odas work?
Re: Your Lives Work; A Masterpiece by sandrannna(f): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2015
dharay99:

tongue
Christmas aint everyday.!

i dn't want this christmas to end. U knw dat ecstatic feeling dat u get when u mk front page, u will be feeling fly at d corner of ur room.
Re: Your Lives Work; A Masterpiece by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2015
undecideddis gal da try o,even tho na copy and paste
Re: Your Lives Work; A Masterpiece by dharay99: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2015
sandrannna:

i dn't want this christmas to end. U knw dat ecstatic feeling dat u get when u mk front page, u will be feeling fly at d corner of ur room.
0h, buh unfortunately yhu can't always av it like dt.
Re: Your Lives Work; A Masterpiece by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Seems to me she is reveiving brain small small grin
Re: Your Lives Work; A Masterpiece by IamLEGEND1: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2015
even though no be u wey write am, it's good to see u are gradually becoming sane.

#BabaNaYourHandwork
Re: Your Lives Work; A Masterpiece by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2015
Wow...9ce 1...atleast we now know when you've eaten...

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Rail Project: Workers Protest As CCECC Sacks 500 / 12 Types Of Bosses And How To Manage Them / Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.