Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Just For Laff - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just For Laff (850 Views)

Come And Laff , Laff It Loud / A Collection Of Funny African Pictures (just For Laughs) / Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just For Laff by hustler86(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2015
==============Two little boys stole a big bag of oranges from a neighbor & decided to go to a calm place to share the lot equally.One of them suggested the nearby cemetery.As they were jumping the big gate to enterthe cemetery, two oranges fell out of the big bag but they didn’t bother to pick themsince they had enough in the bag.Few minutes later, a drunkard on his way from a bar, passed near the cemetery gate& heard a voice saying: “One For Me, One For U, One For Me, One For U”He immediately sobered up & ran as fast as he could to a church nearby, for the priest“Father, pls come with me . Come & witness God & satan sharing corpse at thecemetery”They both ran back to the cemetery gate &the voice continued: “One For Me, One ForU, One For Me, One For USuddenly, the voice stopped counting & said:“What About The Two At The Gate?”Come see marathon race!The priest almost ran pass the church gate..shouting:”We Are Not Dead Yet oohh!!!”.…. Now U’re laughing… grin grin .Don’t be selfish, click the share and like. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just For Laff by sim37(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
fu........y

(1) (Reply)

What Happen To Me At A Birthday Party That I Was Not Invited / This PHOTO will thrill you / 6 Things About Lagos That People From Other Cities Exaggerate About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.