Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

PHOTOS: Is Chimamanda Adichie Pregnant? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Is Chimamanda Adichie Pregnant? (1846 Views)

Emmanuella, Chimamanda Adichie Nominated For New African Women Awards. / Julius Agwu With Chimamanda Adichie At A Cocktail Party In Lagos / Chimamanda Adichie Pregnant! Debuts Baby Bump At Farafina Trust Literary Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Is Chimamanda Adichie Pregnant? by Harbdulrasaq(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
The award-winning author pictured above at the Farafina Trust Literary Evening recently. See the baby bump in the pic above, or am I the only one seeing it? If she's indeed pregnant, then big congrats to her.

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-chimamanda-adichies-baby-bump.html

Re: PHOTOS: Is Chimamanda Adichie Pregnant? by 400billionman: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ask her husband
Re: PHOTOS: Is Chimamanda Adichie Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
She just left our house to the airport This morning. Let me call her to confirm the Pregnancy rumours.

I'll be back
Re: PHOTOS: Is Chimamanda Adichie Pregnant? by weingeorge(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
400billionman:
Ask her husband
Abi ooo undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Is Chimamanda Adichie Pregnant? by Welrez(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
I thought feminism outlaws female pregnancy. I think it is a major contributor to gender inequality.
Re: PHOTOS: Is Chimamanda Adichie Pregnant? by Precious91(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
If you ask me,na who I go ask grin
Re: PHOTOS: Is Chimamanda Adichie Pregnant? by darmys(f): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Welrez:
I thought feminism outlaws female pregnancy. I think it is a major contributor to gender inequality.

lol
Re: PHOTOS: Is Chimamanda Adichie Pregnant? by okonja(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
The award-winning author pictured above at the Farafina Trust Literary Evening recently. See the baby bump in the pic above, or am I the only one seeing it? If she's indeed pregnant, then big congrats to her.
http://www..net/2015/07/photos-chimamanda-adichies-baby-bump.html

So is it a crime for her to be pregnant?, or must you dwell in every public figure personal life...Common, .......If you don't know what to type, I would advice you introduce your upper lip to your lower lip and Shut da *F* Up... angry
Re: PHOTOS: Is Chimamanda Adichie Pregnant? by Nonybb: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Since she support homosexuals, may God grant her the wish and make her unborn child gay, Amen

(1) (Reply)

One Picture That Will Send Cold Down To Your Spine / Yomi Gold & Wife Welcome Baby Boy (photo) / Munachi Abii To Release S E X Video!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.