Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) (26553 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Emade:
I believe d best way to protests in on ur knee with prayers not like dis wat is happento the church now God help us

Pls pls and pls quit inputing prayers into everything. So they should pray that bh shoukdnt harm them or their bombs shouldnt trip off ? Weren't people killed in their places of worship? This is a physical thing solve it with a physical thing.
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by carzola(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
What the people of Anambra should do is break into this facility kill all of them go back home and sleep with their both eyes closed... this thing occupying ASO ROCK in the name of a president is a total blockhead and he has succeeded in surrounding himself with his like minds ( northern illiterates )

2 Likes

Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by MKO4ever(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
millionboi:
Buhari Evil intention must nt stand

Buhari has no hands in this boko haram relocation, it was Uncle GEJ and your own brother Peter Obi that arranged to bring some boko boyz to you.
So please count President Buhari out of this oo

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/ive-no-hand-in-bharam-prisoners-to-anambra-obiano/

1 Like

Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by kamair237(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
wisdom77:

This Boko haram prisoners has been in the east since 2012 and was transferred there by Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan. Next story plz.
y r they forming now tho?? Pls tell me more!!
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by kellydakull(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
dayo23:
Thought Biafrans are brave warriors? Why them dey fear
I don't think you understand the meaning of fear.
We knew their childish tactics that's why we are kicking em off. Do you get that?

1 Like

Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
fx45:
99.5%....

Where did you manufacture the 10% non-christians from?

Animist ,Atheists ,Muslims, others
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by emmalexabl(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
dayo23:
Thought Biafrans are brave warriors? Why them dey fear

Zip that ur wide amala mouth or else i wud close it for you !!

Your kunu-drunken master knew such prison isn't meant for high profil terrorists like BH and yet he in his mega-foolishness decided to send BH prisoners down to anambra state.

You cant beat a child and ask him not to cry...

Pls we need more of such protests until the Daura President takes his foot soldiers back to the North !!

Sins of the North should simply remain with the North...period !

2 Likes

Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by legaxi(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
But wait a minute is Anambra still a state in Nigeria or what?
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by betty202020(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photos-church-protests-against-boko-haram-prisoners/
my people pls go to ur various businesses but dont forget to pray for GOD's intervention. Sani abacha was against christains and died misteriously.
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Firstly this was already signed and sealed during GEJ'S administration, PMB only delivered it.
Secondly the controller of prisons is from Imo state. Thirdly, moving prisoners outside their state of conviction has been a usual practise eveywhere .
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
emmalexabl:

Zip that ur wide amala mouth or else i wud close it for you !!

Your kunu-drunken master knew such prison isn't meant for high profil terrorists like BH and yet he in his mega-foolishness decided to send BH prisoners down to anambra state.

You cant beat a child and ask him not to cry...

Pls we need more of such protests until the Daura President takes his foot soldiers back to the North !!

Sins of the North should simply remain with the North...period !

PMB didn't initiate the movement. Blame PMB and the former governor. The present governor also confirmed it ws done by previous administration. What don't you understand again? Anambra is a pdp state
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
allanphash7:
I doubt if these people have something tangible doing at all

You better get better thing to do with your lifes lives

Please you need to go back to school ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by dckng16(m): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Daddy BuBu please move out your Killing Machines away from anambra state. If anything ugly happens I will hold u responsible

1 Like

Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by luckyboss(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
why for keeping boko haram prisoners alive ?
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by Shokaergabriel(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
intergral:
Confused people

Kano,kastina,kaduna are big enough to keep the boko haram.we south here don't want to hear,see or do anything about boko raham.boko haram is for d north only
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by STEVENcrack(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dykecosby:
They will achieve nothing because we have a listening and very proactive President .... What figure of speech is this?
Irony.
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dykecosby:
They will achieve nothing because we have a listening and very proactive President .... What figure of speech is this?
oxymoron. nigerian leaders r synonmous for dat. same thing with uncle jonah. many people cried for him nt to remove d subsidy d mumu didnt listen.
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by itxtoff(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photos-church-protests-against-boko-haram-prisoners/
My opinion: I think Buhari wants to attract harams attention down to east side. But na laff I de. Cuz if anyday we hear 1 bomb explode for anambra anoda war will break. This time will be FG war not civil war.
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by winniz: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
[s][/s]ollah1:
Firstly this was already signed and sealed during GEJ'S administration, PMB only delivered it.
Secondly the controller of prisons is from Imo state. Thirdly, moving prisoners outside their state of conviction has been a usual practise eveywhere .[s][/s]

Why did Boko.hari initially deny the relocation of his boko haram boys to Ekwulobia prisons if that terrorist was not the fool that initiated the move? GEJ can never initiate such move even the former Governor Peter Obi has denied the allegation made by that shameless clown Willie, instead of telling Boko.hari to relocate his boys from Anambra prison that clown decided to put the blame on GEJ and Obi. The controller of prison that you claim is from Imo state who does he take orders from if not Boko.hari.

1 Like

Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by jasab(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Well l think that the best way is to relocate BH to FCT and let president do whatever he could do.2 let chruchs and muslims give warder some nomey nd kill BH.
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by Eyor1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Na 2 poixon dox inmatex xure paxx
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by Forwetinnah: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dem dey waste time. Enter that prison and burn the effing place down with those lunatics!! You think say if na North dem carry Biafra or Militants go, "angry northern youths" (according to them) never go raze that place down with fire? We're too civil down south aswear!! If this is a jinx from the North, the gods from the South should please destroy it!! angry . This radio Biafra thing is already making the North jittery. As it is, theyre already strategising
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by cornel00(m): 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari!!! Buhari!!! Buhari!!!
How many times did I call your name?? You better BUHARIYA your boys where you nurtured them

Ekwensu
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by Angelahoney: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dykecosby:

I weak when I read this. Its a paradox.
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by strongerthaneva(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Noneroone:
Buhari will soon meet his waterloo
from u chicken or who?u beta shut ur mouth before thunder strike u....So other states that they were posted are they having different heads..pls let's be sincere with ourselves ur state alone can decide for federal government they know the reasons for their actions..
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by Ichechi(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dykecosby:
Answer: Sarcasm.
Example: 'Saka is a soldier'

Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by Noneroone(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
strongerthaneva:
from u chicken or who?u beta shut ur mouth before thunder strike u....So other states that they were posted are they having different heads..pls let's be sincere with ourselves ur state alone can decide for federal government they know the reasons for their actions..
calling you a goat shouldnt be an insult.
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by stwazobia: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Noneroone:
Buhari will soon meet his waterloo
Buhari is nothing but : Akpa Amu... him go soon collect.
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by Idiataqueen(f): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
They should be relocated to ibadan we av enough space jare,pls ow much is d transport fare to edostate.
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by brownnyj(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
my people panic no more. I think I have solution to this problem . I will be in ekwulobia very soon to assemble the youth so we can lunch "operation take no chances" any northerner or any abok we see on the street most be subjected to a thorough search no mater who he may be restrict there movement we shall term it security consciousness. if they complain. in two things let one happen
Re: Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) by GentleToks(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
MosakuAW:

Protesting will not solve this.

Since corruption is everywhere, let the people of that state just bribe all the prison warden to poison all the BH inmate.

This will stop the FG bringing BH prisoners to the East.

Shikena.

And all your brothers- igbo armed robbers ll equally be poisoned all over d country.

That was how you killed politicians from other regions without touching yours through coup and you fools expected the rest to accept and clap for you.

We dare Igbos to touch them and see what ll befall your kinsmen from Abuja to core North.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corruption Trials Against Ex-Governors withdrawn / Senate Passes Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Bill / Patience Jonathan Takes Selfie With Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.