Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Beware Of This Guy (scam) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Guy (scam) (150284 Views)

This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated / Beware Of This Guy (scam) MATHEW WILLIAM B (33475989) / See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Alabson89: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
The maga dey disguise, I'm ready for him by morning, he's in soup

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 5:45am On Dec 26, 2023
I will keep you guys updated when I finish work with the idiot who called herself Maryam Johnson. Local yahoo wants to scam original Yahoo man, E possible? See the buffoon picture below. Na all this pictures below the bastardized criminal wants to take intimidate him Papa with fake India woman picture, na this morning the mumu man said that my hahahahaha my MacBook laptop, iPhone 13 and 900 dolla go arrive. I quickly rushed back to facebook and tell the criminal that I don't have any shishi with me for anything called delivery fees, na so the bastard block me on facebook

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Niyi6(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19
COMPANY DISPATCH MANAGER'S ACCOUNT DETAILS:

ACCOUNT NAME: John junior organza

BANK NAME:pal pay

ACCOUNT NUMBER:7042880909

@BRITISTH AIRWAYS WORLD CARGO DELIVERY SERVICES. He is a scammer. He chatted me up and said we should make a webcam call on Macbook and I told him I don't use iPhone. He said no problem and promised to send send iPhone and MacBook to me from the UK. Later he chatted that he had gotten all the items and taken them to the airport to be sent me. Later he sent a number to me +234 813 071 5244 the customer care officer that I should call the number in the morning and that it would take 6- 7 hours for the package to arrive in Nigeria. When I called the guy, he said he was at Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Abuja, that I should. come for the parcel and I told him, I couldn't come to Abuja. He then said they could send the parcel by air to Lagos or by road. He asked which one I prefer, and I told him by road is ok. He then asked me to pay for the delivery which cost 30.5k. He persuaded me to pay the money on time so that I could receive the parcel on time. I later sent the money to him. After receiving the alert of 30k, he called again that I would need to pay another money for delivery from the UK to Nigeria, IMF International fund Transfer Clearance, I told him point blank that he should get the money from the 900 pounds he said he put in the parcel to offset the delivery expenses. Later I told them that I needed the parcel again, and since then he has been dribbling me giving one excuse or another. The public should be aware of that name and the account. Don't end money to him. He is a scammer. Learn from my bitter experience with scammers

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Niyi6(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19
Documents sent to me to be paying for by the scammer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Kidnapper Collins Ezenwa ‘E-Money’ Properties Seized By Police (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.