Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated (4307 Views)

New Ways Scammers Defraud ATM Users / AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head / Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by roundandbrown: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2017
Hi house Pls help me
If anybody know or can track this man, that I am posting his pix and our transaction chat

It all happened that I read about crypto currency on nairaland here as way of making more money which I follow up.

I have been buying & selling it in smaller quantities from a group I joined in a telegraph successful till I met this man name Mr Nme Orji
Then we negotiated as usual and I sent 100k to his diamond and 100k to his gtb and waiting for him to transfer me d bitcon, only for to discover that he blocked me in d telegraph, what's n limo.

So after all effort made I was able to track one of his old Facebook page and from there meet her niece called Angel kanu, that always comment on his post as uncle.
Then I follow her up and she pleaded and agree that he is her uncle and she will talk to him and not to post his pix online that she will get back to me(as u can see her response n plea from d screen shots posted)
Then later d guy called me and said y will I involve her sister that I should give him 2 weeks to refund d money, that he was sick bla bla bla. Which I stylishly agree and put down the pix from Facebook and stop bringing it here.
Then after 2 weeks no comments again and I reported to her niece and till now neither the uncle nor d sister replied me again only that d sister beg me not to involve her again and block me from Facebook that she is crying that her uncle can fraud his fellow man in this harsh period..

Pls house help me out in any way u can to track him as when I reported him to police they said I must pay 50k first and it's not offer till they get him

His fone number still going *09065216636*

Diamond account 0072620516 Nme orji
Gtb account Nme orji 0233239308

My no is 08068717899 both watshapp n call
Thank all as u can see all my proof from the screen shot

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by roundandbrown: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2017
More pix n proof from screen shots

Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by roundandbrown: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2017
More

Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2017
when they tell you to do a legit working job,u will say what dis one sayin now.

enjoy the havoc u made for ya self

btw what so special about ftc guy below me?? tongue
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by Biggty(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2017
It's in there blood, Igbo and crime are like 5 and 6

Beside OP why will send money to his account?

1 Like

Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by olasha1(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2017
Yes this same guy frauded my friend 97k in bitcoin billionaire group I belong in telegraph...

Do u have his skybank account?
If u do live the rest for me...

For u saying trash... Bitcoin business is very genuine when deal with d right source and must everybody do bricklayer or Okada like u. I am a bitcoin millionaire just from last year Feb with just 400k till now and a banker, Bitcoin is called d billionaire coin is good but get it from a good source
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by matrixme(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2017
stop putting your money in ponzi schemes, you refuse, telling us we are the unwise ones. Good luck sorting yourself out!
BitCoin koo, BatterDollar nii!

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by Nbote(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2017
Biggty:

And all d Yoruba ppl scamming ppl of their money here on Nairaland are what? Dey mumu urself dey go

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by fergieboy: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2017
Negotiate with the police for 20k or let go.. Or visit strong baba..

All the bank can do is to block his account but they can't give you his address without a police report

By the time you are done with all this process... You will realize you are spending more already

My advice... Move on and be smart next time

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2017
Biggty:

which will again

1 Like

Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by ikp120(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2017
Contact the police via that their active twitter handle and report those people asking for 50k. Those policemen are rogues.

Picking up that guy is the easiest thing in the world once the police get involved.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by roundandbrown: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2017
matrixme:
stop putting your money in ponzi schemes, you refuse, telling us we are the unwise ones. Good luck sorting yourself out!
BitCoin koo, BatterDollar nii!

Not any time u here about online money transaction u called it ponzi man..

This is not ponzi Mr ignoramus

1 Like

Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by roundandbrown: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2017
ikp120:
Contact the police via that their active twitter handle and report those people asking for 50k. Those policemen are rogues.

Picking up that guy is the easiest thing in the world once the police get involved.

Pls boss I as not on twitter, if not I would have take it to twitter b4 here

Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by Gobhanky: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Remitano only
All other bitcoin shiits are scam

1 Like

Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by matrixme(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
roundandbrown:

Not any time u here about online money transaction u called it ponzi man..

This is not ponzi Mr ignoramus
I hope he has been refunded now? I wonder why people still think they can make smarter financial choice putting their money in some online idea and expect the money to multiply for them. You think Entrepreneurs like Dangote are sleeping away while their money grow on the internet? Don't go and get a day job. Ode!!
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by Justuceleague2: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
when they tell you to do a legit working job,u will say what dis one sayin now.

enjoy the havoc u made for ya self

btw what so special about ftc guy below me?? tongue

Indeed a mumu

1btc today is 1m+ and it sold for 750k last month, it's a legit business

Again indeed a mumu
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Indeed a mumu

1btc today is 1m+ and it sold for 750k last month, it's a legit business

Again indeed a mumu

do u know who u typed dat shhiii!t to, do u know his caliber

do u know he can save u from ur calamity.

SENSE FALL ON u
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by captainking(m): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
roundandbrown:
Hi house Pls help me
If anybody know or can track this man, that I am posting his pix and our transaction chat

It all happened that I read about crypto currency on nairaland here as way of making more money which I follow up.

I have been buying & selling it in smaller quantities from a group I joined in a telegraph successful till I met this man name Mr Nme Orji
Then we negotiated as usual and I sent 100k to his diamond and 100k to his gtb and waiting for him to transfer me d bitcon, only for to discover that he blocked me in d telegraph, what's n limo.

So after all effort made I was able to track one of his old Facebook page and from there meet her niece called Angel kanu, that always comment on his post as uncle.
Then I follow her up and she pleaded and agree that he is her uncle and she will talk to him and not to post his pix online that she will get back to me(as u can see her response n plea from d screen shots posted)
Then later d guy called me and said y will I involve her sister that I should give him 2 weeks to refund d money, that he was sick bla bla bla. Which I stylishly agree and put down the pix from Facebook and stop bringing it here.
Then after 2 weeks no comments again and I reported to her niece and till now neither the uncle nor d sister replied me again only that d sister beg me not to involve her again and block me from Facebook that she is crying that her uncle can fraud his fellow man in this harsh period..

Pls house help me out in any way u can to track him as when I reported him to police they said I must pay 50k first and it's not offer till they get him

His fone number still going *09065216636*

Diamond account 0072620516 Nme orji
Gtb account Nme orji 0233239308

My no is 08068717899 both watshapp n call
Thank all as u can see all my proof from the screen shot

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Sorry about that... Kindly walk to gtb and diamond Bank and report both accounts on basis of fraud.. Since you got proof... The account would be blocked... Then watch how police that wanted bribe would do the job for free... As well as efcc
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by captainking(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
ikp120:

Agreed.. Op.. U dey hear... Why will u pay police to do their job...?
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by Donpizzle(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
matrixme:

I hope he has been refunded now? I wonder why people still think they can make smarter financial choice putting their money in some online idea and expect the money to multiply for them. You think Entrepreneurs like Dangote are sleeping away while their money grow on the internet? Don't go and get a day job. Ode!!

When you are not informed, you become deformed. From the statement quoted. You are really deformed. A word is enough for the wise. Nuff said sad
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by olaniyisamuel(m): 12:38am On Aug 06, 2017
Biggty:

Hey. Put aside dat ur childish act and discuss ur view(if dere is any) about dis unfortunate incident.
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by xtivin(m): 4:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Donpizzle:

When you are not informed, you become deformed. From the statement quoted. You are really deformed. A word is enough for the wise. Nuff said sad
Don't mind them, they think it by working hard that one make money otherwise this aboki's that dig the ground will be the richest.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by Justuceleague2: 5:38am On Aug 06, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

do u know who u typed dat shhiii!t to, do u know his caliber

do u know he can save u from ur calamity.

SENSE FALL ON u

Will you shut up?
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by roundandbrown: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
xtivin:

Don't mind them, they think it by working hard that one make money otherwise this aboki's that dig the ground will be the richest.

Don't mind them ooo.
They don't know anything but keep condemning what they should know..
It's better u Google the importants of cryptocurency so that u make more money than being shallow minded..
Pls anybody with suggestions to arrest or nab this fraud star?

I need help. Police keep telling me to bring money to do their job
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by roundandbrown: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2017
Pls help me move this to front page God bless Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove Marpol Semid4lyfe Obinoscopy
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by roundandbrown: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2017
So all D admin here are selective n bias is putting a post on front page... This is a fraud case of a fellow member since 3 weeks now and still behind.. But if it's a snake post or or irrelevant Nnamdi kanu hate speech.
Fahm it's on front page this is not fare..
Seun lalalasticlala mynd44 do something n let people be aware of this fellow fraudstar
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by roundandbrown: 7:17am On Aug 25, 2017
cc Ishilove Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 Nex Rocktation Please kindly help me to do justice to my complain
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by holyboii: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2017
roundandbrown:
cc Ishilove Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 Nex Rocktation Please kindly help me to do justice to my complain
has the account been blocked?
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by holyboii: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2017
roundandbrown:
if it has been blocked I can help you free
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by roundandbrown: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2017
holyboii:

if it has been blocked I can help you free

Which of d account is that Bro?
I need help as his bank ask for police approval b4 they can act and d police is asking for another huge amount to get it done

I think we can help each other in this forum which is why I brought d case here
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by lonelygem(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2017
have you noticed that fraudsters now use diamond bank as a convenient channel to defraud people, taking advantage of diamond bank's desperation to secure much customers at rapid rate? I was duped by a guy too, his name Chijioke Chris Ofoka, 17,000. I reported the matter to diamond bank since he used diamond bank account to defraud me, but diamond bank would just ignore after a clear evidence of the dupe.

Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by roundandbrown: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
lonelygem:
have you noticed that fraudsters now use diamond bank as a convenient channel to defraud people, taking advantage of diamond bank's desperation to secure much customers at rapid rate? I was duped by a guy too, his name Chijioke Chris Ofoka, 17,000. I reported the matter to diamond bank since he used diamond bank account to defraud me, but diamond bank would just ignore after a clear evidence of the dupe.
What can we do to nab this fraudstar?

All efforts is to no avail as security men are keen on money than curbing d menace

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Residents Steal Drinks As Beer Laden Truck Falls In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) / Why Do They Turn The Mirror If Someone Dies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.