Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nigerian Army Chief Kenneth ‪‎Minimah‬ Orders Release of183 ‪bokoharam‬ Suspects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Chief Kenneth ‪‎Minimah‬ Orders Release of183 ‪bokoharam‬ Suspects (1967 Views)

Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal / Dr Dakuku At The Wedding Ceremony Of Minimah's Daughter - Former Chief Of Army / Former Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah Hands Over To New COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Chief Kenneth ‪‎Minimah‬ Orders Release of183 ‪bokoharam‬ Suspects by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
ionsman:

You are still an undergraduate right?
Dont worry you would get to my academic status in the next ten years. Typing big grammar doesn't make you intelligent.
You just magnified your stupidity with that. Just chill with the replies. No need engaging you. Small fry.

Don't mind the bastsrd. A riff Raff ,a nonetity like him need not to be quoted.
Re: Nigerian Army Chief Kenneth ‪‎Minimah‬ Orders Release of183 ‪bokoharam‬ Suspects by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
ionsman:

My picture is there for you to see. Boy you are a fool....Gosh!
Your mates dey finish school school 18/19 years these days.
You portray yourself as a genuis, I expected you to have had your Phd by 23 years old at most. Bampot.

Thank God you are not a house boy / any work like your ilks. Deranged clod.
Your picture my foot! With 6 likes with 2011 and an pencil sketch!grin

Old deranged hermit, get off the internet and get productive. You've obviously been here while I was offline because your social life offline is zilch.

Trying to square up against your lexical god would bring your more psychological trauma than all of the ordeals in Dante's inferno.

Schizophrenic, mutated cross-bred orangutan!
Re: Nigerian Army Chief Kenneth ‪‎Minimah‬ Orders Release of183 ‪bokoharam‬ Suspects by ionsman: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Your picture my foot! With 6 likes with 2011 and an pencil sketch!grin

Old deranged hermit, get off the internet and get productive. You've obviously been here while I was offline because your social life offline is zilch.

Trying to square up against your lexical god would bring your more psychological trauma than all of the ordeals in Dante's inferno.

Schizophrenic, mutated cross-bred orangutan!
Self appraisal? Wow, you are a waste of time.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Nigerian Army Chief Kenneth ‪‎Minimah‬ Orders Release of183 ‪bokoharam‬ Suspects by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
ionsman:

Self appraisal? Wow, you are a waste of time.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Coward ostrich, you quoted me first, remember?

There you go: Another dimwit added to my hyper-elongated victims' list.

I've done to you what I do to befuddled skunks- put them in their place(s) which is a million strata beneath me.

Faceless faggøt groupie!
Re: Nigerian Army Chief Kenneth ‪‎Minimah‬ Orders Release of183 ‪bokoharam‬ Suspects by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Don't mind the bastsrd. A riff Raff ,a nonetity like him need not to be quoted.

Dimwit, you've met your faggøt lover, Ionsman, right?

Play the victim like a disvirgined lass. Featherbrained emasculate douchebage!
Re: Nigerian Army Chief Kenneth ‪‎Minimah‬ Orders Release of183 ‪bokoharam‬ Suspects by ionsman: 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Coward ostrich, you quoted me first, remember?

There you go: Another dimwit added to my hyper-elongated victims' list.

I've done to you what I do to befuddled skunks- put them in their place(s) which is a million strata beneath me.

Faceless faggøt groupie!
Boy, you are a FOOL.....I know where you come from, you can disgrace yourself all day without feeling bad.

I have sunk to your level, my bad. Just realised how useless you are with your ,"put them in their place" statement.

You enjoy online brawl because you are a skunk out there. No shame whatsoever.

The long and short of this whole conversation is that, you are an overgrown baby. You are small boy.
Re: Nigerian Army Chief Kenneth ‪‎Minimah‬ Orders Release of183 ‪bokoharam‬ Suspects by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
ionsman:

Boy, you are a FOOL.....I know where you come from, you can disgrace yourself all day without feeling bad.

I have sunk to your level, my bad. Just realised how useless you are with your ,"put them in their place" statement.

You enjoy online brawl because you are a skunk out there. No shame whatsoever.

The long and short of this whole conversation is that, you are an overgrown baby. You are small boy.

Imbecilic halfwit, cease being a crybaby, will you?

An old bastàrd like yourself who doesn't not but stay only to type hogwash is a failure. Even Femi Adeshina doesn't stay online this long.

Keep dwelling in your hellhole.

Geriatic amphibian!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News On Buhari's Appointments!!! / How Ondo Became An Oil Producing State - Omoigui / Fani-kayode Has Started Confessing Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.