Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) (9229 Views)

Access And Document Control Officer: Job Roles And Functions / Become A STEM Educator In 4 Weeks And Earn Up To N80,000 Monthly At Relearn.ng! / N-power Question Format, Assessment Date and Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by butanep(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Malomiprosper@gmail.com

If you have the basic of excel that can help, you can still send it...
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by eluyebamayowa: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
@OSasboy thnx so much...av seen it.just 4 me 2 download it..GOD BLESS
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by arkdiggs(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
arkdiggs@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by babs01(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
osasboy:

sent ....please let me know if you got it...
send it here pls babsak01@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by slyopez(m): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
@osas, I will need the material, please fwd it to msn_robotic@yahoo.co.uk, God bless you.
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by kilisi(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Someone should please send the material to me. I need it urgently please. I will really appreciate it. my email is kennieslink@yahoo.com or odesanyakehinde1@gmail.com.
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
lawaldare@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by olumayowaakin(m): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Pls send it to me too; olumayowaakin@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by Ayopercent(m): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2015
Pls I need it too and other excel materials that can help. ayopercent@yahoo.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by linked: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Please kindly forward to vhogbe@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by playces: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Pls send to afeezsalami@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by Alexyprince(m): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
osasboy:
Dear NL,
I have attached an excel tutorial file to enable young Accountants/consultants/Engineers ,whom walk with excel sheet learn how to use the "date and time" functions in excel.

The attach document will teach you how to use DATE,TIME,WEEKS, excel functions very well and make your job faster and more professional .

Hope you find it useful.

If there are other excel functions you would like to learn please let me know and I shall help out if I have and know about it.

Thanks

Pls help send to Alexy_prince@yahoo.com. God bless you
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by jonextee(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2015
pls send to....jonextee@gmail. com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by MzSheila: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Pls op send it to sheilaessien@gmail.com and I will reply as soon as I get it. Thanks
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by hardeyswaggz: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
please send...hardey123@yahoo.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by infotainment(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2015
pls kindly send to naijajamtalk@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by ss1930(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2015
pls send to me too. samuelsholuwa@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by vick49: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
Pls I need it too... consultvicky@gmail.com thanks
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by marcelifeh(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ifeh.marcel@yahoo.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by komkom4all: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
pls send to this email: goddik4all@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
krusdamax@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by ElDeeVee(m): 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Leodane4god@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by Ileriahur(m): 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
my email is ikunikayo@yahoo.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by merrygorou(m): 1:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Please, send the excel material to sam_chukwu2001@yahoo.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by oluwaseungbenga: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2015
psalmbim@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by hoebamaa(m): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2015
Daviesdebo9@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by mercythrone(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2015
mercythrone@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by undefeated(m): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2015
PLEASE SEND TO donoil57@gmail.com, thanks in anticipation of ur positive response
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by richardsmart(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Please send it to me - haywhysmart@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by usfreshen: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Usfreshen@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by hardychris(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
osasboy:
Dear NL,
I have attached an excel tutorial file to enable young Accountants/consultants/Engineers ,whom walk with excel sheet learn how to use the "date and time" functions in excel.

The attach document will teach you how to use DATE,TIME,WEEKS, excel functions very well and make your job faster and more professional .

Hope you find it useful.

If there are other excel functions you would like to learn please let me know and I shall help out if I have and know about it.

Thanks
Pls send it to me also thanks
Christopherchibuike43@yahoo.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
osasboy:
Dear NL,

Hope you find it useful.

Thanks

pls would like the tutorial ogunyalefisayo@googlemail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nsitf Recruiting Massively / Salary Of Fresh Graduate Level 8 At The Niger Delta Development Commission / Top 4 Tips To Keep You Motivated During Job Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.