Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,128 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Tinubu Want To Remove Me From The Senate Because I Supported Saraki- Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Want To Remove Me From The Senate Because I Supported Saraki- Dino Melaye (898 Views)

"Omoyele Sowore Demanded Bribe From Saraki" - Dino Melaye Claims / Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ / We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Want To Remove Me From The Senate Because I Supported Saraki- Dino Melaye by Harbdulrasaq(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
The Senator representing Kogi West district, Dino Melaye, has accused a national leader of the governing All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, of plotting to have him removed from the Senate for supporting Bukola Saraki to emerge as the Senate President.

Mr. Tinubu is believed to have supported Ahmed Lawan from Yobe State to emerge as Senate President, but Mr. Melaye, alongside other APC Senators, opposed the plan and succeeded in having Mr. Saraki elected instead.

Mr. Melaye said to achieve his aim, Mr. Tinubu has sought the service of the immediate past Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Mohammed Adoke, to help source for a “friendly” judge at the Court of Appeal who will quash the election of Mr. Melaye and declare the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Smart Adeyemi, winner of the March 28 election.

Mr. Melaye told journalists in Abuja on Sunday that a senior editor with close ties to Mr. Tinubu has allegedly forwarded the legal brief to Mr. Adeyemi to look for a judge in the Court of Appeal that would “offer assistance”.

“I have no regret supporting Senator Saraki and my electoral victory was ordained by God and not by man; therefore, no mortal can reverse it,” he said.
Mr. Tinubu has however denied going after Mr. Melaye.

The Spokesperson to the former Lagos governor, Sunday Dare, said the accusations were simply “malicious lies”.
“They are all over the social and traditional media spewing lies and planting stories. We are not about that. Nigerians are not as gullible as they think,” he said.

Mr. Dare said Mr. Melaye chose to align with people who want to kill the APC, “and we wish him luck” adding, “but they will not succeed because the party belongs to the Nigerian people”.

He said the allegation against Mr. Tinubu is a continuation of the blackmail he has been facing of late, saying, “this blackmail like other ones will not work. It cannot stick. Adoke? Who is he? Tinubu cannot recall when last he saw him or even spoke with him. Dino should look elsewhere for people to blackmail,” he said.

The Election Petition Tribunal in Lokoja had upheld the election of Mr. Melaye who was elected on the platform of the APC.
The Tribunal dismissed the petition filed by Mr. Adeyemi for lacking in merit.

http://www..net/2015/07/tinubu-want-to-remove-me-from-senate.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Tinubu Want To Remove Me From The Senate Because I Supported Saraki- Dino Melaye by DuchessLily(f): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hehehehehe ... Pple wey get Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Want To Remove Me From The Senate Because I Supported Saraki- Dino Melaye by Lanceslot(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
What a confused people in a confused party being let by a confused president. Tufiakwa
Re: Tinubu Want To Remove Me From The Senate Because I Supported Saraki- Dino Melaye by kolatobs(m): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
grin
Re: Tinubu Want To Remove Me From The Senate Because I Supported Saraki- Dino Melaye by bobbiekrantz: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Stop this Cry baby stunt fool... grin
Re: Tinubu Want To Remove Me From The Senate Because I Supported Saraki- Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Why will tinubu remove you?

If ur people voted for you and truly u won the election even buhari cannot remove u.

Why. Cry like a kid.

Next chapter abeg
Re: Tinubu Want To Remove Me From The Senate Because I Supported Saraki- Dino Melaye by Slynonny(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
The Opolo Eye doesn't have the kidney to try such.
#I_hate_mouth_Action.
Re: Tinubu Want To Remove Me From The Senate Because I Supported Saraki- Dino Melaye by Triple2c: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
That means he is the person that put you there, let him remove you if he want.
Re: Tinubu Want To Remove Me From The Senate Because I Supported Saraki- Dino Melaye by Chubhie: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
The house of assembly should get their acts in order and begin impeachment proceedings on PMB. Boko is running amok while a President elected to secure lives and properties seems hapless.
Re: Tinubu Want To Remove Me From The Senate Because I Supported Saraki- Dino Melaye by ModiKen(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Time to pay for your treachery Dino.

BTW hope u didnt spend all your stolen money from d senate on putting ur name on d champagne bottle cos u wld need evry kobo u can gather if u lose dat case.
Re: Tinubu Want To Remove Me From The Senate Because I Supported Saraki- Dino Melaye by YoruBanger: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
At this rate, very soon men who are finding it difficult to impregnate their wives would also start blaming Tinubu. Na wah o.
Re: Tinubu Want To Remove Me From The Senate Because I Supported Saraki- Dino Melaye by Nonybb: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
My Joy knows no bound as I see the House of APC, the House of Lie scatter. Thank you Jesus

(1) (Reply)

48 Bodies Buried After Jos Bombing / TB Josua Indicted Over Collapse Of Church Building / New Kenya Law Legalizes Polygamy; Women's Group Applauds It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.