Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,524 members, 7,958,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects (18271 Views)

SSS Releases Detained Judges / FG Releases Detained IPOB Members / Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by ojeota(f): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari has ordered the release of his boys.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by AreaFada2: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Na so dem wan release all of them.

The amnesty don start be that. grin cheesy

I can see why Easterners are protesting against boko people in SE prison. Soon they will release terrorists to join violent Fulani herdsmen in the South East.

See giant scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by uzo200(m): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
end time

2 Likes

Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by nduchucks: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Its about time that the Army released innocent children, fathers, and bread winners back to their families. These people's human rights have been abused long enough - in saner societies, the government will compensate them for illegally imprisoning them.

The real BH culprits and commanders are still out there causing havoc, when will they be captured and paraded for all to see?
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Mostwanted7: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
tbaba1234:

should innocent people be kept in detention indefinitely??
Terrorism require desperate and inhumane actions to combat
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by obazo1: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
God help us.... I hope dey are truly innocent... if not, we don enter one chance.....

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by slap1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Was there really an investigation?
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by MKO4ever(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chigorkizz:
Has the negotiation started?

Am sure this is part of the negotiation with the terrorist

D.ullardinho!!!

Nigerian military releases another 125 Boko Haram suspects - NOVEMBER 8, 2014 (During GEJ)
Two days after they handed over some 42 suspected Boko Haram terrorists to the Borno state government, military officials at the 7 Division of the Nigeria Army today freed yet another set of 125 suspects

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by tbaba1234: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mostwanted7:

Terrorism require desperate and inhumane actions to combat

The army has done its investigation. If they confirmed innocent, the best thing is to let them go.
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by obazo1: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hmmmmm.... thinking aloud

AreaFada2:
Na so dem wan release all of them.

The amnesty don start be that. grin cheesy

I can see why Easterners are protesting against boko people in SE prison. Soon they will release terrorists to join violent Fulani herdsmen in the South East.

See giant scam.
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
B69U:
DULLARDHINO HAS DONE IT AGAIN!

THEY SHOULD HAVE RELEASED THE ONES THEY SENT TO ANAMBRA IN THEIR NATURAL HABBITANT RIGHT THERE IN BORNO.#

BOKO.HARI THE DA.URA DULLARD, WHY SEND YOUR KINSMEN TO CHRISTIAN IGBOLAND? WHY?

NEXT WILL BE THE ANTICIPATED AMNESTY FOR BOKO HARAM, THE SAME AMNESTY U CANCELLED ON THE DAY U WHERE SWORN IN AS PRESIDENT IN THE NIGER DELTA WHERE IT IS REALLY NEEDED.

NIGER DELTA CANNOT FISH BECOS OF OIL POLLUTION AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEGRADATION, BOKO BOYZ HAVE THEIR FARM BUT YET BUHARI HAVE DENIED NIGER DELTA EVEN GUARDING OF OIL PIPELINE IN THEIR REGION, WHICH THE FULANI ARMY HAVE TAKEN OVER IN THE CREEKS.

WE SHALL SEE, HOW FAR BUHARI GOES WITH NORTHERN DOMINATION OF OTHER REGION RESOURCES AND NIGERIA.

I just like the fact that the man is silently digging his grave! Because when a revolution starts and the hunt for his brainless head begins and he is running about in his Rabbit hole hiding, these actions which he has been taking will speak as evidence on why he should be annihilated!
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Emilokoiyawon: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
grin Kai mallam, ka mai da hankali.Ga abin bautawa saboda tabbata. grin
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Anyi3(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
chimkaire:
Udo odikwa grin grin lipsrsealed sad

Udo di nwanne m
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by anataala: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
i pray the guy that says wrong move he or any of his relation will be detain wrongly, let him feel who traumatic detaining an innocent person is..
tbaba1234:

should innocent people be kept in detention indefinitely??
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by hardbody: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
I am not going to quote anybody. Let me just say that he that he who sows wind will reap whirlwind. One mad man used to say, 'you will see the answer for front, tomorrow'. Buhari Baba....i rest my case. History will vindicate the just.
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Mostwanted7: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
tbaba1234:

The army has done its investigation. If they confirmed innocent, the best thing is to let them go.

i sense your point,but suspects related to terrorist attack re unlike any oda criminal suspect,i can boldly say to you that outta the released peeps bout 30% of them are in it in any form i.e spies,watchdog etc
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Emilokoiyawon: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Anyi3:

Udo di nwanne m

grin udo gi umunna m grin
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Astutechris(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Were they tried and found innocent?

http://www.bookofy.com/how-to-make-money-online/
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Israel5(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari the oldwine knws wat he is doing.. Atlst i think he knws
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
At least less hungry mouths to feed with tax payers money. Hope they have not been brainwashed/agrieved while in detention.
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
what a f00l u are!
hahahaha! Bro,your username wont make me stop laughing oo

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by manydgreat(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Get corporations Hunting for you!
Escape the unemployment line.
Be the fed.
Print your own money.
Graduate as a boss.
Poverty and prosperity? The choice is yours.
Register and reserve your seat

You will soon be a graduate!
15 August,2015

Learn 21 things you must know and do
before you graduate.

Goto: www.facebook.com/padnig to register for free by sending your name and no. Also, do like our page when you visit.
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by ideatoprince18(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
what a f00l u are!
.......I guess ur name proves wat u just said
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Amos15: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nna mehn, odikwa very risky
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by MyMentor: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nw dai is vacant, transfer thoz 1s in Anambra back dia or wil u ppl release dem secretly 2 do damage to d...
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by PrettyClare7(f): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
I know that in the raid to find BH members innocent ppl wuld hv bn arrested and jailed and others would be killed whether they be innocent or guilty. Thank God for their release
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Dollyak(f): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mostwanted7:
Wrong move!!!

Dollyak should see this
I sincerely hope they are innocent. otherwise it would be an own goal to release them.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Tex42(m): 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
I really hope they did their investigation properly before arriving at this decision... Good move if they are actually releasing the proven innocent ones.

Abi na order from baba?
Re: Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Slynonny(m): 4:12am On Jul 07, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
what a f00l u are!
Am allergic to A.P.C Goats like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Change Slogan Is Losing Melody – Vangaurd NewsPaper / Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro / El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.