Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Call For Entries - AMBASSADOR OF PEACE - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Call For Entries - AMBASSADOR OF PEACE (472 Views)

Etisalat Prize For Literature Announces 2018 Call For Entries / CALL FOR ENTRIES: 2017 Commonwealth Short Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call For Entries - AMBASSADOR OF PEACE by synw: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
NIGERIAN SOCIETY OF AUTHORS, SOCIETY OF YOUNG NIGERIAN WRITERS
In collaboration with
CONFERENCE OF YOUNG NIGERIAN DEMOCRATS
Call for entries
AMBASSADOR OF PEACE
(Songs for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan)
An Anthology in honour of our immediate past president Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR for conducting free and fair elections in 2011 and 2015 and for peaceful handing over of government to the present democratically elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria – President Muhammadu Buhari.
This proposed anthology shall be our token of appreciation for what he did (the peace we are breathing now and his pet project Bring Back the Book). The final product of this work shall be published (Printed and online) and presented to him alongside an award for his enormous contributions to the literary community during his regime as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Rules for Submission
1. Only poems are allowed
2. Entrants are to submit Minimum of 2 poems and maximum of 3 poems
3. Any sign of plagiarism may disqualify an entrant
4. Individual entrant should remember to include: Name, Age, Location, Phone Number and where they heard about this call for entries alongside their entry(s)
5. Organizers decision is the final
6. Entries should be sent to societyofyoungnigerianwriters@gmail.com, also copy to grouponlinenigeria@gmail.com with the Subject Ambassador of Peace.
7. Title/subject of entry(s) should surround Dr. Goodluck Jonathan’s political Ideology, Life, Works, Principles, Social Life, Religious life, achievements and failures
8. Entry closes 15th of September 2015
BENEFITS
1. Award of Certificate of Participation to all participants
2. Award of Certificate of Excellence to Shortlisted Entrants
3. 1 Year Free membership into NSA and SYNW