Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

SOS To President Buhari Over FMC Owerri Strike. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOS To President Buhari Over FMC Owerri Strike. (406 Views)

Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' / SOS To President Buhari Over FMC Owerri Strike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SOS To President Buhari Over FMC Owerri Strike. by vision2022: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
For the past three months now Federal Medical Center (FMC) Owerri has been under lock and key for the reasond we can not explain, they have been receiving their salaries and allowances at the end of the month but refuse to return to work, good people of Imo State have on several occassioned appeal to them to return to work but all to no avail; people are dieing everyday b/cos they can not afford to pay exorbitant bills that are coming from most of these private hospitals that are owned by SHYLOCK DOCTORS working with FMC too. President Buhari pllease come to the aid of people of Imo State b/4 things get out of hand. This is one of the change we voted for.
Re: SOS To President Buhari Over FMC Owerri Strike. by Precious91(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari,help these people,biko.cry
Re: SOS To President Buhari Over FMC Owerri Strike. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
@op

FMC is not cheap nor are they better than average hospital except having equipment there is no other advantage.

No sympathy for the union from me or any reasonable Nigerian.

They almost (95%) made me a widower after 12 helpless days before I transferred her to a better hospital.

How can the Union forbid ongoing emergency situation and ceases donated bloods meant for emergency transfusion?

They worst is the leaders are amateur negotiators. I remember those days it took my union two weeks to double workers salary.

(1) (Reply)

Photo/read: Prove Him Wrong / NNPC Must Die – El-rufai / Blatter Defeated Prince Ali In Fifa Coins Account General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.